ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 9

I am the everyday Rochester fan. There is no difference between you or me or the grandpa in the stands yelling racial slurs in his 2019 State Championship hat. Look no further than the Rochester, Illinois Football Fans page on Facebook for further evidence. This is who we are. We are GrossNoises. We can make DisgustingSounds because there is nothing anyone can do except watch our boys take off. You should sit on Coal City's side this weekend if you want to experience true low class- wear your camo and bring your own beer.
lmao no you're starting to blow your cover

Reactions: cigaros
Awww, your feeling really are that hurt. Wup! Massey just updated. It is now predicted Morris would win 4 of 7 AT Leonard Field. Maybe this weekend is one of those 3 games you desire.

Sacred Ht-Griffin7Morris51(0-1-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin13Morris46(0-2-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin28Morris41(0-3-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin64Morris33(1-3-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin6Morris34(1-4-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin57Morris56(2-4-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin21Morris14(3-4-0)

I just peeked at the all-time SHG finals record after 89 seasons:

1-4 (4A) (All during the time period Rochester has had a program)
4-1 (5A)
1-1 (6a)

Rochester since their program began in 1995
7-0 (4A)
1-0 (5A)

Try again
All... Try? lol For those that didn't already know the Rocket program (coaching staff) are safe and secure wanting to only play 4A postseason football. Those that read my posts now know it. It wasn't like almost everyone else in the state that coaches or follows high school football wasn't aware of it. But some seem need to be reminded about it. That would be you. Have a nice evening and Happy Halloween! Ratsy

• Haha
Reactions: cigaros
All... Try? lol For those that didn't already know the Rocket program (coaching staff) are safe and secure wanting to only play 4A postseason football. Those that read my posts now know it. It wasn't like almost everyone else in the state that coaches or follows high school football wasn't aware of it. But some seem need to be reminded about it. That would be you. Have a nice evening and Happy Halloween! Ratsy
Yeah, you’re mad hurt.

You’re the 80th ranked team in the state, 15th in 5A, & 5th in the region. As I stated early in these threads, you and your ilk are not accustom to down years. You don’t know how to act. I am reminded of the last time your squad ended the season 6-3. The boys work too hard for adults, such as yourself to act in such away.

You have the heaviest of tasks upcoming this Saturday. I highly encourage you focus there.

Yeah, you’re mad hurt.

You’re the 80th ranked team in the state, 15th in 5A, & 5th in the region. As I stated early in these threads, you and your ilk are not accustom to down years. You don’t know how to act. I am reminded of the last time your squad ended the season 6-3. The boys work too hard for adults, such as yourself to act in such away.

You have the heaviest of tasks upcoming this Saturday. I highly encourage you focus there.
A Cyclone victory would only invite a game against JCA, a program they have never beat. However, at the moment the game against Morris requires a 110% effort by SHG during this week of practice.

Please do not put "Gross" in the Rochester fan club. He's jsut a troll
Finally, a Rocket fan steps up... I shall remove him from my list of Rochester faithful. Far too much respect from this QND guy for the real kings of Illinois football. I'll now assume GN is a Glenbard North guy until they spit him out as well. Sucks Carol Stream folk have to act like this... Coach Wilkens inability to bring home the ship has got them a bit untangled.

Last edited:
Yeah, you’re mad hurt.

All.... For someone who mentioned a "borderline Mensa IQ" you continue to flounder in reponses to a mere rodent. It's sinking in now. Some are a bit slower on the uptake. Maybe a reminder of a few things....

SHG owns the series between the two with more wins and superior scoring numbers. Rochester will NEVER petition up. The coaching staff likes the shallow waters of 4A postseason football. They don't want to sit home watching the final on TV. That still hurts from the last two seasons. And that was in their beloved 4A. But the heavy hitters are gone now. All is back to normal. (lol) Ihsa violations in the past have cast a particular look on the program. Lowbrowl comments by the Rocket faithful reinforce what that fanbase is all about.

Be happy SHG and the Skins (smallest team in 5A) are well in postseason 5A. Or it would be the tv once again.

So continue to engage the rodent Mensa want to be.... I gladly will continue to educate and inform those that don't know what really is going on. Ratsy

• Haha
Reactions: gobears25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT