ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 9

All.... I'm one of those faithful. Are you a mind reader now? Scares.... not me. Just be happy you are not in postseason 5A. Now go win the 4A title. That class is back to being what it normally is. 🤭 Ratsy
6-3 is a good look on you

6-3 is a good look on you
All.... What took you so long. lol The "double digit" win (10) Friday that you mentioned Numbers are a funny thing. Here are few I'm sure you will appreciate being reminded about,.

Not including Friday's whopper of a scoring win of 31-21.

SHG and Rochester have played a total of 16 games.
Cyclones record is 10-5 not including the one forfeit win SHG received because Rochester violated IHSA by-laws. It should of been a total of eight games but the Rockets are the darlings of the public schools and the Ihsa decided to limit it.

The Cyclones in their eight regular season wins scored 372 points and gave up 181.
PF average 46.5 and PA 22.6 throw in the forfeit on ring gate PF 45 PA 24.3. Now that is real double digit scoring by your stance. Haaaa.

Rochester has won four games in the regular season (again not including Friday in the stat)

Points in those four. Rochester 149 SHG 100

PF 37.25 PA 25.0

Envy, jealousy, and intolerance is not a good look for you. Have a nice day . Ratsy

• Haha
Reactions: cigaros
All.... What took you so long. lol The "double digit" win (10) Friday that you mentioned Numbers are a funny thing. Here are few I'm sure you will appreciate being reminded about,.

Not including Friday's whopper of a scoring win of 31-21.

SHG and Rochester have played a total of 16 games.
Cyclones record is 10-5 not including the one forfeit win SHG received because Rochester violated IHSA by-laws. It should of been a total of eight games but the Rockets are the darlings of the public schools and the Ihsa decided to limit it.

The Cyclones in their eight regular season wins scored 372 points and gave up 181.
PF average 46.5 and PA 22.6 throw in the forfeit on ring gate PF 45 PA 24.3. Now that is real double digit scoring by your stance. Haaaa.

Rochester has won four games in the regular season (again not including Friday in the stat)

Points in those four. Rochester 149 SHG 100

PF 37.25 PA 25.0

Envy, jealousy, and intolerance is not a good look for you. Have a nice day . Ratsy
Oh, look at you getting all into your feels again. Literally no one has said that SHG is a bad program. But we all recognize when you get into your feelings when things don’t go your way. I have also been a strong defender against the whiners from the public schools who say SHG success is only due to recruiting. However, with that defense must come the admission by the SHG faithful that it occurs.

Responses like yours, and the continued excuse making for a substandard SHG season while also being a great season for all of the other schools in Springfield, are wonderful examples of why the other public schools and the lesser minds who won’t put in the work to compete despise your alma mater.

And let’s not forget, the kid who hit the game-winning shot in the basketball final… Went to Rochester junior high. The quarterback who ran rampant through the CS8 in 2013-14, lived in the Rochester school district. So don’t. Just don’t. Your feelings are tender because this wasn’t a great season and your squad played the game of their lives while still losing by double digits. This was while your opponents, saw more penalty flags in a game than they had seen the previous eight games.

My posts in the past have been in support of SHG, defending their ability to attract and develop athletes the surrounding schools would not, and execute on their game plans. But this does not come with the allowance of excuse making. You and your kind are not accustomed to change. And you don’t deal well with it.

While I commend your ability to research the statistics of the past, it does not come without an admission that you aren’t one of the typical schools in the area that has to deal with what steps off the bus at the beginning of the year. All of this comes the irony that Rochester had to forfeit a game in 2013 because their Moms Group helped fundraise to get a 2012 championship ring for a player who was in foster care and a player whose family was going thru significant financial troubles. The irony is thick in that your alma mater has been doing some “interesting financing” for players while you attempt to shame a program which raised money for two kids who were down in their luck at no fault of their own.

Sit down.

Reactions: FB1976
Wouldn’t it be better to be hosting the number one seed? And you are correct, having a second week game means they won their first week game. That’s a good thing.
Better to be hosting a #1 seed? You hit the nail on the head! Having to go to a #1 seed with this Cyclones team could get ugly real fast. It may still get ugly, but maybe not as fast if you're at home. Even with the home game, I think SHG needs to have most of the injuries healed in order to make the game at least competitive. If it is competitive, I believe that is the most they can ask (and achieve). But as you know, they still have to beat TFN ( in what I believe is a toss-up game at best), while Morris gets to roll Tinley Park. Still have to love this time of the football season, regardless!!

Better to be hosting a #1 seed? You hit the nail on the head! Having to go to a #1 seed with this Cyclones team could get ugly real fast. It may still get ugly, but maybe not as fast if you're at home. Even with the home game, I think SHG needs to have most of the injuries healed in order to make the game at least competitive. If it is competitive, I believe that is the most they can ask (and achieve). But as you know, they still have to beat TFN ( in what I believe is a toss-up game at best), while Morris gets to roll Tinley Park. Still have to love this time of the football season, regardless!!
SHG should be fine against TFN. Calpreps has SHG winning by 17.

Reactions: rocketnation
The Sacred Heart Griffin, faithful have been a little bit edgy this year. This is the first real change they’ve had since Ken switched up the offense. And before that their only real change was the arrival of Ken Leonard. They know getting past round two would be a successful season. And it scares them.
You are right about it being a successful season to get past round two. Probably more than successful, since that means they will have beaten the #1 seed. And anyway, except for Morris, I don't see another 5A South Bracket team winning Thanksgiving weekend. North Bracket is simply too loaded, and one of those "loaded" teams will come out of that bracket.

What are your thoughts on the Calpreps prediction. That point spread appears high to me, regardless of whom they have winning.
It's usually pretty good. Obviously not perfect, but for a computer algorithm it's solid, at least for picking winners. It changes throughout the year too so it takes current results into account.

It's usually pretty good. Obviously not perfect, but for a computer algorithm it's solid, at least for picking winners. It changes throughout the year too so it takes current results into account.
Thanks for the feedback as always. Blowout or not, the Cyclones would love to host Morris. With the leaves changing, Cyclone Stadium is an attractive venue. Will the faithful up there expect an easy victory and stay home, or will they make the trip down? Hate to have sounded presumptive: SHG still needs to win this week, and that is not a foregone conclusion!

Thanks for the feedback as always. Blowout or not, the Cyclones would love to host Morris. With the leaves changing, Cyclone Stadium is an attractive venue. Will the faithful up there expect an easy victory and stay home, or will they make the trip down? Hate to have sounded presumptive: SHG still needs to win this week, and that is not a foregone conclusion!
Don't think any Morris fans will expect an easy victory if that matchup happens. Morris usually travels well regardless of regular season or playoffs.

Oh, look at you getting all into your feels again. Literally no one has said that SHG is a bad program. But we all recognize when you get into your feelings when things don’t go your way. I have also been a strong defender against the whiners from the public schools who say SHG success is only due to recruiting. However, with that defense must come the admission by the SHG faithful that it occurs.

Responses like yours, and the continued excuse making for a substandard SHG season while also being a great season for all of the other schools in Springfield, are wonderful examples of why the other public schools and the lesser minds who won’t put in the work to compete despise your alma mater.

And let’s not forget, the kid who hit the game-winning shot in the basketball final… Went to Rochester junior high. The quarterback who ran rampant through the CS8 in 2013-14, lived in the Rochester school district. So don’t. Just don’t. Your feelings are tender because this wasn’t a great season and your squad played the game of their lives while still losing by double digits. This was while your opponents, saw more penalty flags in a game than they had seen the previous eight games.

My posts in the past have been in support of SHG, defending their ability to attract and develop athletes the surrounding schools would not, and execute on their game plans. But this does not come with the allowance of excuse making. You and your kind are not accustomed to change. And you don’t deal well with it.

While I commend your ability to research the statistics of the past, it does not come without an admission that you aren’t one of the typical schools in the area that has to deal with what steps off the bus at the beginning of the year. All of this comes the irony that Rochester had to forfeit a game in 2013 because their Moms Group helped fundraise to get a 2012 championship ring for a player who was in foster care and a player whose family was going thru significant financial troubles. The irony is thick in that your alma mater has been doing some “interesting financing” for players while you attempt to shame a program which raised money for two kids who were down in their luck at no fault of their own.

Sit down.
All.... Sit down jealous and envious one? I think not since you want to continue. Well ok. Let's go. This is what happens when making a nonsensical comment on the SHG faithful as a whole. (119) You brought it upon your self not wanting to stay in a proper lane. Let's begin on your latest post.

1. Feelings. Used a couple of times I see in posts. If I didn't know better nah can't be. It has to be cigaros is just more in touch with the feminine side. That's ok. Nothing to be embarrressed about.
2. Talking about kids going elsewhere. I seem to recall Rochester scooping up a top star from SHS last year. Let's not forget the brothers as well from a few years ago who "decided" to move and live in Rochester. Careful pot calling the kettle black. And there were others but my point is already made. For those that don't know.... Far be it to me in quoting Sammy from 1450 AM radio in town but the other day he mentioned 55% of Rochester have Springfield addresses. Don't know if it that high but it's big number. Without Springfield and everything it brings to Rochester (next door) keeping it from withering up and people moving out (there goes successful sport programs) it would be a cow pasture. And let's not forget Rochester had a player with an official residence in Springfield proper and it came out. When I heard that I thought here we go again another violation. Why the Rochester administration pleaded ignorance We didn't know. Ok..... Ended up playing football for SHG the next year. Thanks I guess.
3. The forfeit. Brought up for accuracy in my numbers. And I imagine a quick response by a Rocket supporter on this board that one of those regular season wins well wasn't without my clarification But it does not DISMISS that it was an Ihsa viloation and Rochester had to forfeit But you still got a sweet deal overall. Of course it is embarrassing and upsets you to this day. Deal with it Gifting limits are in place for a reason.
4. Another mention of your glorious double digit regular season win of 10. I see you are parroting that yahoo who runs the Rochester facebook page. By the way I noticed a comment from one of your fellow crackpot Rochester faithful over on that facebook page. "Since the game was played at SHG you know the boosters paid the refs so SHG would not get clocked. lol" Haahaaaaa. PF 45 PA 24.3 in the SHG regular season wins. Now those are double digit numbers! I understand it keeps you up night and losing sleep over it is not healthy. Maybe some therapy would help with your all consuming j and e.
5. "Interesting financing." My if I had a nickel evertime that lowbrowl comment has been thrown out well you know what they say about those nickels. If you have evidence of a violation turn it in. You and I both know ..... nope. Just whining. Lastly if you post something interesting and not scatterbrained and ridiculous I might reward you with a reply again. Maybe. We will see.

As always enjoy the day. Take a couple of aspirin and a short nap. After reading my post you are going to need it. Ratsy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Having gone from a 4-5 team to a championship game the next season, I fully appreciate the difference. Now, Soucie agreed Naz and Brother Rice would get in. Brother Rice was not expected to win, and yet they were on his list of 4-5 entrants. They overcame the odds and won. They are in. So that's 2 of the 3. Woodstock Marian seems to have enough points and played within 10 of Wheaton Academy.

Nonetheless, I didn't say 8 man is better. But they still have playoffs.

5-4 teams water down the quality of the matchups. In 2022, 5-4 teams went a combined 18-64. One is an outlier, Naz. However as stated earlier, I agreed they should get in this year based on the math....confirmed by Soucie. I didn't watch all 82 games with a 5-4 regular season participant, however, math and years of both of us watching football would confirm there were more injuries than games.

6-3 teams went 29-56. You see Roam, I don't do feelings. I do actual stats.

Woodstock Marian should be in the playoffs...They could handle a quarter of the existing playoff field without trying. Trust me, I know.

As long as you have the CCL, you need the 5-4s in there. Case in point, Providence 2022. Trust me, I know.

So why are we considered unhinged and weird. What are you talking about? Help me catch up

So why are we considered unhinged and weird. What are you talking about? Help me catch up
You're going off in another thread, and the level of second hand embarrassment is off the chain. No worries though, I'll just block you since you aren't adding any value, so this is the last you'll hear from me. Good luck though, I guess.

You're going off in another thread, and the level of second hand embarrassment is off the chain. No worries though, I'll just block you since you aren't adding any value, so this is the last you'll hear from me. Good luck though, I guess.
Sir LMAO maybe you're unhinged. WOW.

All.... Sit down jealous and envious one? I think not since you want to continue. Well ok. Let's go. This is what happens when making a nonsensical comment on the SHG faithful as a whole. (119) You brought it upon your self not wanting to stay in a proper lane. Let's begin on your latest post.

1. Feelings. Used a couple of times I see in posts. If I didn't know better nah can't be. It has to be cigaros is just more in touch with the feminine side. That's ok. Nothing to be embarrressed about.
2. Talking about kids going elsewhere. I seem to recall Rochester scooping up a top star from SHS last year. Let's not forget the brothers as well from a few years ago who "decided" to move and live in Rochester. Careful pot calling the kettle black. And there were others but my point is already made. For those that don't know.... Far be it to me in quoting Sammy from 1450 AM radio in town but the other day he mentioned 55% of Rochester have Springfield addresses. Don't know if it that high but it's big number. Without Springfield and everything it brings to Rochester (next door) keeping it from withering up and people moving out (there goes successful sport programs) it would be a cow pasture. And let's not forget Rochester had a player with an official residence in Springfield proper and it came out. When I heard that I thought here we go again another violation. Why the Rochester administration pleaded ignorance We didn't know. Ok..... Ended up playing football for SHG the next year. Thanks I guess.
3. The forfeit. Brought up for accuracy in my numbers. And I imagine a quick response by a Rocket supporter on this board that one of those regular season wins well wasn't without my clarification But it does not DISMISS that it was an Ihsa viloation and Rochester had to forfeit But you still got a sweet deal overall. Of course it is embarrassing and upsets you to this day. Deal with it Gifting limits are in place for a reason.
4. Another mention of your glorious double digit regular season win of 10. I see you are parroting that yahoo who runs the Rochester facebook page. By the way I noticed a comment from one of your fellow crackpot Rochester faithful over on that facebook page. "Since the game was played at SHG you know the boosters paid the refs so SHG would not get clocked. lol" Haahaaaaa. PF 45 PA 24.3 in the SHG regular season wins. Now those are double digit numbers! I understand it keeps you up night and losing sleep over it is not healthy. Maybe some therapy would help with your all consuming j and e.
5. "Interesting financing." My if I had a nickel evertime that lowbrowl comment has been thrown out well you know what they say about those nickels. If you have evidence of a violation turn it in. You and I both know ..... nope. Just whining. Lastly if you post something interesting and not scatterbrained and ridiculous I might reward you with a reply again. Maybe. We will see.

As always enjoy the day. Take a couple of aspirin and a short nap. After reading my post you are going to need it. Ratsy
You really spent a lot of time trying with that comment. Sorry that I missed it until today. Again, your feelings are hurt. But that’s what happens with soft skulls.

All.... Less then 10 minutes. "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." That is you. I now own you on this board. Ratsy P.S. I wouldn't touch those factual comments in my post either if I was a Rochester Rocket fan.

All.... Less then 10 minutes. "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." That is you. I now own you on this board. Ratsy P.S. I wouldn't touch those factual comments in my post either if I was a Rochester Rocket fan.
Ummm, ok. I’m glad you are aroused by supposed ownership. Frankly, I don’t even remember where this started except for you getting your feelings hurt that your favorite team played the game of its life and still lost by double digits. While, l’m hopeful for a cyclone victory, I think next Saturday will be the beginning of basketball season for your squad.

Calpreps and Massey had Griffin losing by 20 to the Rockets. This assumes the refs, don’t throw more flags in one game than they have in the previous eight games. That didn’t happen and thus, your beloved boys only lost by 10.

Again, Calpreps has the cyclones as 4 touchdown dogs. Massey has an interesting feature where you can simulate a seven game series. Morris would win six of seven…. All by double digits. Oh, and I made sure all of those games were played at Leonard field as opposed to a neutral site.

While I do not wish this because I want the CS8 to have a 4A, 5A, and 6A champion, it would be worth reading your whiny comments as to how nothing was fair at home as your beloved squad gets beat by double digits for the 4time this season. Ironic how you may begin and end your season with running clocks. Not because I want to see these young men fail. But rather, I want to see you cry. And be careful, you have MacArthur on the schedule again next year. that running back was none too pleased with the SHG fans as he indicated in his interview.

Have a toke and a smile.

Reactions: Checkdowncharlie
Good synopsis, cigaros. It appears the monkey playing the cymbals in your head can produce a coherent thought occasionally. I expect this to be the worst Cyclone beat down on Ken "COVID is worse than the Holocaust" Leonard field and what will certainly foreshadow the last few good walks for the dying dog of the CS8.

Good synopsis, cigaros. It appears the monkey playing the cymbals in your head can produce a coherent thought occasionally. I expect this to be the worst Cyclone beat down on Ken "COVID is worse than the Holocaust" Leonard field and what will certainly foreshadow the last few good walks for the dying dog of the CS8.
Sphincter says what?

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
Ummm, ok. I’m glad you are aroused by supposed ownership. Frankly, I don’t even remember where this started except for you getting your feelings hurt that your favorite team played the game of its life and still lost by double digits. While, l’m hopeful for a cyclone victory, I think next Saturday will be the beginning of basketball season for your squad.

Calpreps and Massey had Griffin losing by 20 to the Rockets. This assumes the refs, don’t throw more flags in one game than they have in the previous eight games. That didn’t happen and thus, your beloved boys only lost by 10.

Again, Calpreps has the cyclones as 4 touchdown dogs. Massey has an interesting feature where you can simulate a seven game series. Morris would win six of seven…. All by double digits. Oh, and I made sure all of those games were played at Leonard field as opposed to a neutral site.

While I do not wish this because I want the CS8 to have a 4A, 5A, and 6A champion, it would be worth reading your whiny comments as to how nothing was fair at home as your beloved squad gets beat by double digits for the 4time this season. Ironic how you may begin and end your season with running clocks. Not because I want to see these young men fail. But rather, I want to see you cry. And be careful, you have MacArthur on the schedule again next year. that running back was none too pleased with the SHG fans as he indicated in his interview.

Have a toke and a smile.
All.... Silly cigaros not only do I own you but the head to head series between SHG and Rochester says the same for the Cyclones with the Rockets. Real numbers don't lie. An average of almost 3 td's while your Rockets are far below that with overall less wins. Crow all you want about the 10 point win at K.L.Stadium with four SHG starters out. Just be happy that the two teams can't meet up in postseason play. Or for the third year in the row you would be sitting at home the day after Thanksgiving watching tv. 😥

But nothing to wail and gnash the ivories over like you have the last two seasons. Those private heavy hitters in 21 and 22 class 4A are all gone. Multiplied or SF up. 4A is back to being cozy and safe.

A class that everyone knows Rochester wants to stay in. Never will they petition up. The shallow end of the pool is where they want to be. And before you bring up St. Rita (again) I will remind you again that year they would of finished no better then third place in the CS8.

The rumblings and unhappiness continue by like enrollment publics with your little reign in 4A. (sans 21 and 22 lol) Don't be surprised in the future for a forwarded proposal from one of those schools to the Ihsa on SF for the publics as well.

Rochester will wail kicking and screaming all the way hoping it won't get to a membership vote. I will enjoy that should it happen.

Now go get your small ball title again. Ratsy P.S.

• Haha
Soon SHG will be duking it out with QND for who comes in last place amongst the quasi-competent football schools in the CS8 (Lanphier, Southeast and Eisenhower need not apply). It will be a matter of time before Rochester draws SHG in 4A for an easy first round dub. You won't have the worry about the success factor ever again. Everyone in the state can hear the GrossNoises the dying dog is making as it eats its last meal. Expect to get running clocked Saturday and prepare yourself for more CS8 losses as you guys begin to fall behind the disaster that is SHS.

Morris fans go grab a few drinks at Cousin Eddie's before the game and look for these GrossNoises in Rocket gear Saturday. I will be the guy with 9 rings on my hands. As they say in East St. Louis "all divisons trophies are gold". Look forward to hearing the injury excuse from Cyclone nation, but the reality is talent never existed there in the first place. Go ahead and pretend like 5A is any different than 4A and like you guys were ever big dogs in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: Checkdowncharlie
Soon SHG will be duking it out with QND for who comes in last place amongst the quasi-competent football schools in the CS8 (Lanphier, Southeast and Eisenhower need not apply). It will be a matter of time before Rochester draws SHG in 4A for an easy first round dub. You won't have the worry about the success factor ever again. Everyone in the state can hear the GrossNoises the dying dog is making as it eats its last meal. Expect to get running clocked Saturday and prepare yourself for more CS8 losses as you guys begin to fall behind the disaster that is SHS.

Morris fans go grab a few drinks at Cousin Eddie's before the game and look for these GrossNoises in Rocket gear Saturday. I will be the guy with 9 rings on my hands. As they say in East St. Louis "all divisons trophies are gold". Look forward to hearing the injury excuse from Cyclone nation, but the reality is talent never existed there in the first place. Go ahead and pretend like 5A is any different than 4A and like you guys were ever big dogs in the first place.
It took the spawn of the man who built SHG into a powerhouse to come swooping down to little ole 4A to be relevant... Without KL, Rochester* would have been annexed by now. Considering your infant program has no history prior to DL's existence there, I guess most just figure you'd have some respect for the program who berthed you... Kiss your daddy and say you're sorry before he starts withholding Christmas gifts this year.

Rewording the same statement you've made 57 times isn't clever, it's just boring. Sure glad you have the 4A title in hand this year, with no one in sight to contest... A three year drought for Titletown clearly makes them restless. Quiet, successful Rochester* is much more fun to deal with.

Yet another ---- L---- brought to you by "the fart."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cigaros and Gene K.
I don't think your tirades have the effect you think they do. I'm not surprised though, you need GrossNoises to have relevance. Without GrossNoises you would just be another guy in Quincy huddled over a pipe.

Does QND even have running water? Maybe all the attention these GrossNoises has gotten your program will result in people donating to that underprivileged school. Listen to some Sarah McLachlan as you read these GrossNoises. Lots of statues of mythical figures in there, could definitely find room for Saint Derek and his 9 state championship trophies. Maybe we will donate one with the $250 the Booster Club is going to make off some hillbilly from up north.

Anyways, looking at round 2 of the playoffs.

Rochester is going running clock Coal City early, so all of you making the trip down should opt for a 12 pack instead of your customary GameDay 30 rack of Natural Lights since you won't have time to finish them.

What Morris is going to do to SHG will be sacrilegious.

Solid performance for Glenwood last week, but Richards will be too much. Good experience for the sophomore class that will likely receive a ton of flyers about the benefits of a Catholic education this summer.

Expect Rochester to carry the CS8 torch for the rest of the postseason as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: chiliconcarne2
I don't think your tirades have the effect you think they do. I'm not surprised though, you need GrossNoises to have relevance. Without GrossNoises you would just be another guy in Quincy huddled over a pipe.

Does QND even have running water? Maybe all the attention these GrossNoises has gotten your program will result in people donating to that underprivileged school. Listen to some Sarah McLachlan as you read these GrossNoises. Lots of statues of mythical figures in there, could definitely find room for Saint Derek and his 9 state championship trophies. Maybe we will donate one with the $250 the Booster Club is going to make off some hillbilly from up north.

Anyways, looking at round 2 of the playoffs.

Rochester is going running clock Coal City early, so all of you making the trip down should opt for a 12 pack instead of your customary GameDay 30 rack of Natural Lights since you won't have time to finish them.

What Morris is going to do to SHG will be sacrilegious.

Solid performance for Glenwood last week, but Richards will be too much. Good experience for the sophomore class that will likely receive a ton of flyers about the benefits of a Catholic education this summer.

Expect Rochester to carry the CS8 torch for the rest of the postseason as usual.
No, it's call the Blood of Christ. Y'all have running water?

Facilities upgrade in 2016. At this rate yours will be after DL retires and you get taken to the slaughter after a few more years in your hog parlor. Oink oink...

Somebody got put in timeout and told to play nice... 🤣 We all knew you were a good boy. Continuous loser vibes...

---- L ----

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
All.... Silly cigaros not only do I own you but the head to head series between SHG and Rochester says the same for the Cyclones with the Rockets. Real numbers don't lie. An average of almost 3 td's while your Rockets are far below that with overall less wins. Crow all you want about the 10 point win at K.L.Stadium with four SHG starters out. Just be happy that the two teams can't meet up in postseason play. Or for the third year in the row you would be sitting at home the day after Thanksgiving watching tv. 😥

But nothing to wail and gnash the ivories over like you have the last two seasons. Those private heavy hitters in 21 and 22 class 4A are all gone. Multiplied or SF up. 4A is back to being cozy and safe.

A class that everyone knows Rochester wants to stay in. Never will they petition up. The shallow end of the pool is where they want to be. And before you bring up St. Rita (again) I will remind you again that year they would of finished no better then third place in the CS8.

The rumblings and unhappiness continue by like enrollment publics with your little reign in 4A. (sans 21 and 22 lol) Don't be surprised in the future for a forwarded proposal from one of those schools to the Ihsa on SF for the publics as well.

Rochester will wail kicking and screaming all the way hoping it won't get to a membership vote. I will enjoy that should it happen.

Now go get your small ball title again. Ratsy P.S.
Awww, your feeling really are that hurt. Wup! Massey just updated. It is now predicted Morris would win 4 of 7 AT Leonard Field. Maybe this weekend is one of those 3 games you desire.

Sacred Ht-Griffin7Morris51(0-1-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin13Morris46(0-2-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin28Morris41(0-3-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin64Morris33(1-3-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin6Morris34(1-4-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin57Morris56(2-4-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin21Morris14(3-4-0)

I just peeked at the all-time SHG finals record after 89 seasons:

1-4 (4A) (All during the time period Rochester has had a program)
4-1 (5A)
1-1 (6a)

Rochester since their program began in 1995
7-0 (4A)
1-0 (5A)

Try again

It took the spawn of the man who built SHG into a powerhouse to come swooping down to little ole 4A to be relevant... Without KL, Rochester* would have been annexed by now. Considering your infant program has no history prior to DL's existence there, I guess most just figure you'd have some respect for the program who berthed you... Kiss your daddy and say you're sorry before he starts withholding Christmas gifts this year.

Rewording the same statement you've made 57 times isn't clever, it's just boring. Sure glad you have the 4A title in hand this year, with no one in sight to contest... A three year drought for Titletown clearly makes them restless. Quiet, successful Rochester* is much more fun to deal with.

Yet another ---- L---- brought to you by "the fart."
Please do not put "Gross" in the Rochester fan club. He's jsut a troll

Awww, your feeling really are that hurt. Wup! Massey just updated. It is now predicted Morris would win 4 of 7 AT Leonard Field. Maybe this weekend is one of those 3 games you desire.

Sacred Ht-Griffin7Morris51(0-1-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin13Morris46(0-2-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin28Morris41(0-3-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin64Morris33(1-3-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin6Morris34(1-4-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin57Morris56(2-4-0)
Sacred Ht-Griffin21Morris14(3-4-0)

I just peeked at the all-time SHG finals record after 89 seasons:

1-4 (4A) (All during the time period Rochester has had a program)
4-1 (5A)
1-1 (6a)

Rochester since their program began in 1995
7-0 (4A)
1-0 (5A)

Try again
Would love to see how that 57-56 game would unfold. In the realm of reality, I don't think Morris will score 56 against SHG, and I know SHG is not scoring anywhere near 57 against Morris.

Please do not put "Gross" in the Rochester fan club. He's jsut a troll
I've got you so rattled you can't even spell right. I am the stereotypical Rochester dad. You can catch my type on the sidelines flapping my arms like a lunatic. Or in the stands with my 9 rings. Or at RoaminCatholic's house making GrossNoises. There are 4,000 of me in that town and we all enjoy the easy wins.

I've got you so rattled you can't even spell right. I am the stereotypical Rochester dad. You can catch my type on the sidelines flapping my arms like a lunatic. Or in the stands with my 9 rings. Or at RoaminCatholic's house making GrossNoises. There are 4,000 of me in that town and we all enjoy the easy wins.
Rattled? Just laughing at your off putting comments. You’re a troll. An ignorant little homeless troll.

There isn't. It's quite odd that you get off on calling me a troll, but from the outside looking in nobody can tell the difference between us. We are the same. We are GrossNoises. We are the reason everyone hates us. They cannot beat us. We are GrossNoises.
There is zero reason to be as childish as you are behaving throughout these boards. If you truly are a Rochester fan, act like you’ve been there before. This behavior is more Herrin, CCL, Carterville, St. Rita like than an actual Rochester fan.

I am the everyday Rochester fan. There is no difference between you or me or the grandpa in the stands yelling racial slurs in his 2019 State Championship hat. Look no further than the Rochester, Illinois Football Fans page on Facebook for further evidence. This is who we are. We are GrossNoises. We can make DisgustingSounds because there is nothing anyone can do except watch our boys take off. You should sit on Coal City's side this weekend if you want to experience true low class- wear your camo and bring your own beer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT