ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 5

Hmmm. Well being the Navy brat and Army combat Vet that I am, having attended large schools in Jacksonville, FL and San Diego, CA I can tell you that the "Melting Pot" schools were better, less violent and actually taught subjects when I was a kid.

Today I have all the reports of race violence in schools and having worked as a correctional officer in IDOC for 20 years (which many black men looked at me as a friend because I did what I could do to help them. Treat black men like you treat any other man and you'll not have a problem), and this problem will continue until serious measures are taken.

With that said I think that you are 180 degrees off of the truth!

Today as a white, conservative, alt-right, gun loving, anti-government, college educated male I can tell ya that there is no f-ing way I would send my children to a city school......... PERIOD! Why subjugate my kids to THAT kind of environment?

I get it when kids get into fights, I had a couple in grade school (Beat the shit out of the kids) but unless you have your head buried in the sand or up your ass, you have watched the videos of "pack" attacks by blacks against whites. Blacks attacking teachers. Both male and female blacks partake in this action. BUT NOT ALL! Would you send your children into that f-ing jungle??? F*ck no you wouldn't!

Ya need to stop with the racist, leftist bullshit that you push and start living life truthfully!

I can say this as well, the black students/athletes at Chatham are respectful and work hard, both in academics and athletics. That's not the same, I'm sure, at Lanphier and Southeast.

I live 15 minutes from Mobile Alabama where my wife (a doctor) works in the OR in 5 hospitals. She has many friends that are black and THEY say the say things I shared in this post. They send their children to predominantly white schools because of the violence in schools.

While we are on this topic and since you open Pandora's box, if you looked up the black on black, black on white, white on white and white on black you will see a great desperacy (a word not used much today) in these rates. Why you ask? I will suggest you look them up. But ya need to focus on the athletic aspect of this forum and not some self-righteous crusade that you have placed yourself on because its friggin sad AF.

Most of the black men I've worked with, managed or led in the Army are just like whites. They work hard, play harder, love, care and have goals and aspirations in life. They don't want anything handed to them.

I have a buddy in Texas whos kid is highly intelligent and earns great grades in school. This kid gets bullied by other blacks and call "uncle Tom" for his success. You don't see this on the news you watch (I NEVER watch any news especially ESPN because they all are race-baiting, leftist beeeotches)! So take off your rosey glasses and actually look at the world you live in. These are not the times of when Martin Luther King JR wanted the black man to have the same things as whites. Today in America, blacks and other minorities are placed above whites and we still have problems. So stop fanning the flames of racism because a good percentage of blacks want to work and have pride in what they do and have.
Just the simple fact that you use one of the most oppressive states in the USA as an example of how certain people behave is atrocious. Maybe if the racist politicians in Alabama didn't take away almost all resources for POC, they would not live in an environment that has nothing for them. Same with Mississippi. Same with Louisiana. Same with South Carolina. Hmmm, something is very similar with all these states. Bottom feeders in economic prosperity, $ spent on education, infrastructure, health care, child care, infant mortality rates, maternal care, etc.
Also, the fact that you said "Most of the black men I've worked with, managed or led in the Army are just like whites." insinuating that only hard working black men would be a fair comparison to whites.
It seems like you live in an area that suppresses POC and you have not only. taken the pill, you are trying to distribute more. Please leave this message board, find some help, and stay away from youths. You have no business being anywhere near impressionable youths.

Just the simple fact that you use one of the most oppressive states in the USA as an example of how certain people behave is atrocious. Maybe if the racist politicians in Alabama didn't take away almost all resources for POC, they would not live in an environment that has nothing for them. Same with Mississippi. Same with Louisiana. Same with South Carolina. Hmmm, something is very similar with all these states. Bottom feeders in economic prosperity, $ spent on education, infrastructure, health care, child care, infant mortality rates, maternal care, etc.
Also, the fact that you said "Most of the black men I've worked with, managed or led in the Army are just like whites." insinuating that only hard working black men would be a fair comparison to whites.
It seems like you live in an area that suppresses POC and you have not only. taken the pill, you are trying to distribute more. Please leave this message board, find some help, and stay away from youths. You have no business being anywhere near impressionable youths.
Your copy and paste of the grade one through 12 evaluation of Billy Madison applies only to your comment. The man to whom you were responding, was speaking from direct personal experience at the military, personal, and professional levels. And you merely spewed leftist talking points. Your lack of original thought has made us all dumber for reading it.

Roman injected, his latent bigotry into his comment and he was called out by a person more qualified to address it.

Your copy and paste of the grade one through 12 evaluation of Billy Madison applies only to your comment. The man to whom you were responding, was speaking from direct personal experience at the military, personal, and professional levels. And you merely spewed leftist talking points. Your lack of original thought has made us all dumber for reading it.

Roman injected, his latent bigotry into his comment and he was called out by a person more qualified to address it.
Who copy and paste the Billy Madison quote? I don't care if he was speaking from direct personal experience. The fact that he categorized people based on his personal experience is the issue. You can keep saying its leftist talking points, but it seems like your conscience is telling you that you are guilty of this gross generalization too.
Again, it doesn't matter the context or conversation. We cannot be a better society if people like these are the only one's talking.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaros
Who copy and paste the Billy Madison quote? I don't care if he was speaking from direct personal experience. The fact that he categorized people based on his personal experience is the issue. You can keep saying its leftist talking points, but it seems like your conscience is telling you that you are guilty of this gross generalization too.
Again, it doesn't matter the context or conversation. We cannot be a better society if people like these are the only one's talking.
I copy and paste a Billy Madison quote. It was much nicer than what I want to post, but this isn't the place.

Reactions: RoaminCatholic
New member RepulsiveClamor entering the thread like

95j9ep.jpg

Roman called out Cigaros and Alabama guy for their covert racism and internalized racial superiority in response to their constant protection of the village. All of which were based on his personal experiences (which took place this century) within the Village. Roman was then refuted by an aging man who likened the topic to his personal experiences, albeit rather distastefully and clearly lacking perspective from this century.

Fixed it for you. This one's free.

• Haha
I want to get this in before this thread is flushed.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Thats because you graduated within the last 10-12 years and have received over 40 vaccines in your life. Roamin flourished the board with racist innuendoes that are not true. I expounded on them with real life experiences. If you fail to comprehend it that's your f-ing problem. You lack critical thinking and you will always miss most of what people are saying. I graduated in 82 in tougher time where men acted like real men and didn't need Starbuck's coffee, safe places and have their fingernails and toenails done weekly all the while having bitch hair styles and man buns!

Thats because you graduated within the last 10-12 years and have received over 40 vaccines in your life. Roamin flourished the board with racist innuendoes that are not true. I expounded on them with real life experiences. If you fail to comprehend it that's your f-ing problem. You lack critical thinking and you will always miss most of what people are saying. I graduated in 82 in tougher time where men acted like real men and didn't need Starbuck's coffee, safe places and have their fingernails and toenails done weekly all the while having bitch hair styles and man buns!
I graduated in 78 and I like Starbucks coffee. Just saying.

Roman called out Cigaros and Alabama guy for their covert racism and internalized racial superiority in response to their constant protection of the village. All of which were based on his personal experiences (which took place this century) within the Village. Roman was then refuted by an aging man who likened the topic to his personal experiences, albeit rather distastefully and clearly lacking perspective from this century.

Fixed it for you. This one's free.
LOL I call it like I see it. I'm not here on earth to make other lives have meaning. My belief is if you don't work you don't eat! Using a skin color is a weakness that you'll continue to use as a rally cry for injustice. Have you ever studied what MJKJr and what the blacks went through??? MLK didn't want anything handed to the black man, he wanted the same opportunities that the white man had. He would not like America today. Two men who wanted to be part of this country and have the same rights as whites were murdered most likely by the CIA to quiet them. Malcolm Little would hate America today. Having the black man on the democrat dog leash being paid not to work would sicken Little and King. So spin it however you like but I can bring hundreds of blacks and Latinos to bear witness that I'm not a racist and they would stand with me. You , the pied piper of injustice and race inequality, have a long, hard road ahead of you. I bet your the white guy that drops off pallets of bricks for ""peaceful" protests and incites minorities into a violent mob then retreat to your apartment safely away from those minorities you pretend to love and help! Ya know I actually walked with and talked to Jesse Jackson in Alton Illinois back in the 90s. I talked to him about King and what it was like. Have you ever done that? Ya need to grow up because you and the rest of the 40 and under people are going to face some very tough times when we Boomers are either too old or dead. Y'all are weak AF but you want to be seen as some saint helping the minorities. Most minorities don't want your help. They just want a fair f-ing chance at what everyone else has. Some guy supposedly walked on water and turned water into wine said something to the effect of teach a man to fish and he will never go hungry. I will stop here... You will have to figure life out or get steamrolled!!!

“Bitch hair styles” is my favorite of your idiotic ramblings.

You sir are a fool. Typical democrat POS.

Gaslight someone else. And when you can come up with an original thought which is actually related to the topic, you can continue to speak.

LOL I call it like I see it. I'm not here on earth to make other lives have meaning. My belief is if you don't work you don't eat! Using a skin color is a weakness that you'll continue to use as a rally cry for injustice. Have you ever studied what MJKJr and what the blacks went through??? MLK didn't want anything handed to the black man, he wanted the same opportunities that the white man had. He would not like America today. Two men who wanted to be part of this country and have the same rights as whites were murdered most likely by the CIA to quiet them. Malcolm Little would hate America today. Having the black man on the democrat dog leash being paid not to work would sicken Little and King. So spin it however you like but I can bring hundreds of blacks and Latinos to bear witness that I'm not a racist and they would stand with me. You , the pied piper of injustice and race inequality, have a long, hard road ahead of you. I bet your the white guy that drops off pallets of bricks for ""peaceful" protests and incites minorities into a violent mob then retreat to your apartment safely away from those minorities you pretend to love and help! Ya know I actually walked with and talked to Jesse Jackson in Alton Illinois back in the 90s. I talked to him about King and what it was like. Have you ever done that? Ya need to grow up because you and the rest of the 40 and under people are going to face some very tough times when we Boomers are either too old or dead. Y'all are weak AF but you want to be seen as some saint helping the minorities. Most minorities don't want your help. They just want a fair f-ing chance at what everyone else has. Some guy supposedly walked on water and turned water into wine said something to the effect of teach a man to fish and he will never go hungry. I will stop here... You will have to figure life out or get steamrolled!!!
Thank you for this comment. I met and spoke with Rosa Parks on three occasions as she called me out from class in Detroit to speak with me as the only white kid in school at the time. She's buried a mile away from where I grew up and where my parents still live (Woodlawn Cemetary). People such as Roamin are comical as they expose their latent bigotry in their attempts to cover it up with over zealous and excessive examples of why they should not be seen as bigots in spite of their behavior which draws attention to it. The rational among us do not need to give examples to people such as him as to why we are not because people such as him cannot comprehend their lives without a latent guilt due to their inner bigotry. Don't worry Roamin, it will all come out when you're put into a home with Alzheimers and you begin letting it pour out of you the moment you have a more melanated caregiver attend to your child sized catheter.

You are not a real man. 1982 wasn't "tougher". You are a coward. Your real life experiences are just fantasy dreams. Leave this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT