ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 4

Interesting that you're 2A. Didn't we used to utilize your squad as a stepping stone in the 4A playoffs? Is the economy that bad in the Dump Next to Hannibal that people can't afford $2300 (with a max assistance award) to $4200 (minimum assistance award).

Stay mad in your inferiority complex.
Your town is a parasite, literally. Without Springfield, Rochester is another 8-man doormat.

Who's mad? This is hilarious. Rent free in your head and you're not even in our division... 🤣 This is a poor look for the dominant program in the conference honestly. Do you give Lincoln or U-High this much joy? They probably need it more than us...

Last edited:
Your town is a parasite, literally. Without Springfield, Rochester is another 8-man doormat.

Who's mad? This is hilarious. Rent free in your head and you're not even in our division... 🤣 This is a poor look for the dominant program in the conference honestly. Do you give Lincoln or U-High this much joy? They probably need it more than us...
I remember people saying Taylorville couldn't compete in the CS8 yet made the playoffs something like 7 seasons with 7 or more wins each year. Anyone who knows football knows Taylorville made the CS8 adjust even the naysayers! Rochester was ridiculed the same as it joined the CS8 yet here we are with people yet smashing the Rockets! Rochester with DL would be the same regardless of what conference they played in because DL and his coaches are winners. I think QND gets an influx of athletes from Quincy Sr from this point forward. They won't be the "Typical" QND student but they will be athletic. So should we be prepared to act as you when QND gets to the heights like Taylorville and Rochester have done. Im not talking about winning hardware but having success in the CS8. Your not worry that SE, Lanphier and Dec Ike are having a hard time and most likely never be good programs. The bottom line is this: Private schools are the grandest of all parasites. SHG of the 1980s is 100% different comprising, athletically and demographically! Now I'm not saying every team will being played in the shade but I am saying that privates get 5-10 quality athletes or skilled players from their 30 mile recruiting radius, can make them very tough. Its also something public schools canNOT do. You don't see Rochester doing this. We will have to revisit this topic in 5 years and see if what I'm saying is true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT