ADVERTISEMENT

CCL / ESCC Merger Vote

No Bias---Just Reality

Sep 24, 2009
So is today still the day of the ESCC vote? Anyone know when they meet... is it during the day or tonight? How soon might we know the result of the vote if today is the day?

I echo this post. And when the realignments come hither, please share. This will be very interesting.

Is there a possibility that MC-SL-SR are in the same division?

I echo this post. And when the realignments come hither, please share. This will be very interesting.

Is there a possibility that MC-SL-SR are in the same division?
St Laurence does not belong in the same division as Rita or Mt.Carmel

From what I have gathered, this is happening and it may even completely alter the landscape of the conferences for all sports

Reactions: ChrisitanBros84
Rice, Marist, Rita, MC in the revamped Blue.
PC, JCA, Marian Catholic, Benet in Red.
Naz, Marmion, Montini, Fenwick in White.
DLS, SL, Iggy, Pats in Green.
LA, ND, Carmel, MCC in Gold
Leo, Joes, DePaul, Viator in Orange

When Francis' league folds BMac, IC, Francis, Eds and ACC will come in

Are these the actual divisions? Or what you think it should be?

Are these the actual divisions? Or what you think it should be?

Must be his dreamland... no way Loyola and Marian Central are in same division... rest of divisions look like could be realistic until he blew it with that gold division and Marian wouldn’t be in that red division.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.

Marian Catholic is a huge catalyst in this whole situation with the ESCC. They will not be paired in a division with programs of that caliber.

If it happens, This is going to be structured in that schools are paired up with similar enrollments/program sizes/recent history.

Reactions: mullin17
PC, JCA, Marmion , Benet in Red.
Naz, LA , Montini, Fenwick in White.
DLS, SL, Iggy, Pats, in Green.
Viator, ND, Carmel, MCC in Gold
Leo, Joes, DePaul, Marian Catholic, in Orange

adjusted

When Francis' league folds BMac, IC, Francis, Eds and ACC will come in

Hearing Fenton dropped out of Metro to join Upstate 8 conf. I think the Metro has 1 or 2 years left before it breaks up. When it does I think SF, McNamara and AC will come back and STE and IC will join them.

What choice do they have?

Hearing Fenton dropped out of Metro to join Upstate 8 conf. I think the Metro has 1 or 2 years left before it breaks up. When it does I think SF, McNamara and AC will come back and STE and IC will join them.

All of the few public’s in that conference could leave and it could still exist as its own alternative private conference just fine.

That is correct. And on a side note but somewhat related........ Dekalb has interviewed with the DVC And the DVC made a school visit to Dekalb. They seem to be getting cozy!!

That’s a tough Blue!

Great!!! Now JCA can schedule Loyola and MC instead of st Rita and IC. Lol. They will never learn. I’m glad it was approved tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT