ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know the new divisions for CCL/ESCC for 2024? They are changing after one year.

Naz schedule for 2024 per the Snap Manage website.

1: Kankakee (H)
2: Open
3: Mt. Carmel (A)
4: IC (A)
5: Joliet Catholic (H)
6: St. Rita (H)
7: DeLaSalle (A)
8: Benet (H)
9: St. Francis (A)

Montini schedule for 2024 per the Snap Manage website.

1: Open
2: Hillcrest (H)
3: Marist (A)
4: Fenwick (A)
5: Marmion (H)
6: Carmel (H)
7: St. Viator (A)
8: St. Ignatius (H)
9: St. Laurence (H)

Reactions: stl705 and Gene K.
Looks like Blue and Red, Green and White, and Orange and Purple will not play crossovers. Per the previous poster St. Francis gets Loyola.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Agreed! I was hoping to get there with less than 4 losses next time but that schedule looks like a bloodbath more than this year's schedule...yikes!
Make it in with 4 losses? That would be great 😂

At this point I don't think Naz has to play a regular season just wake them up in November and tell them where they are playing.
If they hadn't spent most of the last 14 months with their backs against the wall they aren't ready to mount that second half comeback, are they?

Reactions: tuccs
It's paywalled and I'm not a subscriber. Does this state the same thing?

It's paywalled and I'm not a subscriber. Does this state the same thing?
pfft! paywall....use the postlight plugin in chrome and thank me later ;)

pfft! paywall....use the postlight plugin in chrome and thank me later ;)
I do most of my reading on mobile, but good to know.

Anyways, looks like it does align with what Comiskey posted. Just not sure if there is a method to determining crossovers for each team or not.

Reactions: tuccs
This is from the article. Slightly different alignment in terms of division seeding than what was posted earlier in the thread. Would love to know the correct division order to figure out the schedules.

CCL/ESCC new division

Blue: Loyola, Mount Carmel, Brother Rice,
St. Ignatius

Green: St. Rita, Nazareth, St. Francis, IC
Catholic

Orange: Joliet Catholic, Providence, Niles
Notre Dame, Marist

White: St. Laurence, Montini, Carmel,
Fenwick

Purple: DePaul Prep, Benet, St. Patrick, St.
Viator

Red: De La Salle, Leo, Marian, Marmion

Reactions: stl705
Funny…but it stings.
I know, I’m sorry. To be fair that’s why I put the 😬 I feel it’s still too soon but it was just such a fun week of lead up. Besides I think it was more prepwriter and dmurph both of which went radio silent who couldn’t understand the Naz love and respect after the 3 score week 9 game.

I promise not to do it anymore….today. (Don’t want to set myself up for failure. That’s a promise at least I can keep.)

I know, I’m sorry. To be fair that’s why I put the 😬 I feel it’s still too soon but it was just such a fun week of lead up. Besides I think it was more prepwriter and dmurph both of which went radio silent who couldn’t understand the Naz love and respect after the 3 score week 9 game.

I promise not to do it anymore….today. (Don’t want to set myself up for failure. That’s a promise at least I can keep.)
To be fair, the score was the score in week 9, never thought they tried to disrespect Naz, just stating facts.

Eh it’s over, moving on.

To be fair, the score was the score in week 9, never thought they tried to disrespect Naz, just stating facts.

Eh it’s over, moving on.
Yeah let’s be friends again until week 9 we need a United front as we are the perennial bad guys being Catholic schools and all. And hey at least we don’t have to worry about 80% of our games being stacked against us we can virtual high five to that too 😬😏

Reactions: SiuCubFan8
This is from the article. Slightly different alignment in terms of division seeding than what was posted earlier in the thread. Would love to know the correct division order to figure out the schedules.

CCL/ESCC new division

St. Ignatius

Catholic

Notre Dame, Marist

Fenwick

Viator

I love the CCL, they hit an absolute home run on the format of their 4-division conference with rotations.

Keeping IC-SF-Naz together in a grouping is just elite and good for everyone. Three 3 teams have the best rivalry “on the field” of any teams in the CCL right now outside MC/LA. This 3 way grouping can pair up well with so many other schools location/size wise (STL, Fenwick, Montini), and SR in the division next year is going to make some awesome games I think.

Also like seeing PC and JCA pairing.

CCL/ESCC new division

St. Ignatius

Catholic

Notre Dame, Marist

Fenwick

Viator

So, what I gather from this is Rita will be playing De La Salle, DePaul, JCA, Nazareth, IC, St. Francis and it should be LA? Looks as though LA is playing St. Francis from the Green and MC playing Naz, so BR or Iggy, I guess?

So correct where wrong but after compiling some grapes on this vine along with some new whispers, this might be little closer to the potential divisions in correct order...

Per board's knowledge, there are no Blue/Red, Green/White, and Orange/Purple crossovers.

Blue - Loyola, Mt Carmel, Br Rice, St Ignatius
Green - St. Francis, Naz, ICCP, St Rita
Orange - Providence, JCA, Notre Dame, Marist
White - Carmel, St Laurence, Fenwick, Montini
Purple - DePaul Prep, Benet, St. Pat, St Viator
Red - Marian Cath, De La Salle, Leo, Marmion

So correct where wrong but after compiling some grapes on this vine along with some new whispers, this might be little closer to the potential divisions in correct order...

Per board's knowledge, there are no Blue/Red, Green/White, and Orange/Purple crossovers.

So, now Rita will be playing Iggy, Marist, St. Viator and Marmion--along with IC, St. Francis and Naz?

Do I have this right? LOL.

So, now Rita will be playing Iggy, Marist, St. Viator and Marmion--along with IC, St. Francis and Naz?

Do I have this right? LOL.
Possibly. None of this is confirmed, just putting together bits and pieces of information (including Comisky's leaked LA schedule so take the reliability with a grain of salt if you want). No reason to think LA isn't the top of the Blue and if they don't have SR as their crossover then SR ain't the top seed in Green.

Possibly. None of this is confirmed, just putting together bits and pieces of information (including Comisky's leaked LA schedule so take the reliability with a grain of salt if you want). No reason to think LA isn't the top of the Blue and if they don't have SR as their crossover then SR ain't the top seed in Green.
Yes, I figured since SR was last in the Blue, that's where she'd end up in the Green. Rita's newly-recent northside rival, The Don, took last in the Green, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's Don (from the Orange) vs. Mustang, instead of Marist.

Yes, I figured since SR was last in the Blue, that's where she'd end up in the Green. Rita's newly-recent northside rival, The Don, took last in the Green, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's Don (from the Orange) vs. Mustang, instead of Marist.
SR vs Marist could be a fun 2 year deal after that last Prep Bowl game. Kind of an untapped Southside matchup. Don't think they've played in regular season since they opened at Soldier Field in '12-'13.

Reactions: Jenny27

2 time defending state champs Nazareth belongs in the Blue and BR belongs in the green with SR. If Naz stays in the green they are going to come close too clocking everyone else in the green.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT