ADVERTISEMENT

4A SEMI-FINAL ST.RITA 7 HUNTLEY 6 *FINAL*

MIKEFTB

Jul 7, 2001
Bolingbrook IL
Mustangs get in the hole....come back...take the lead....get tied up....win it at the end....Zach Soria drives in the winning run with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th...

There wouldn't happen to be any interesting storylines for tomorrow's state title game with Naperville Central now would there?

Detailed game summary coming as soon as it's available....

MIKEFTB
This post was edited on 6/11 10:18 PM by MIKEFTB

Re: Official Game Box Score

That'll happen when you drink the CCL Kool Aid, Mike!

Might have to make the trip to see a couple former UEC clubs raise a championship trophy tomorrow

I hear ya VR...Yes, that's right...N'Ville & DKLB both once called the UEC home during their lifetimes...charter members too if I remember...

MIKEFTB

MIKE,

Just got back from my co-ed softball game (and libations afterward, thanks to the Hooters in Joliet) and reading the great news for SR fans!

Keep drinking the CCL Blue kool-aid, my friend!

V-rat, pick an Upstate 8 game this fall.

Just giving you crap, Mike. Should be a couple great championship games tomorrow... unless C-G is that damn good. The Barbs could be in a world of trouble!

I thought we were going to torture ourselves last season?

Seriously... why would you want to suffer through that agony? Did you have inside info concerning the impending realignment? There actually might be some great games this fall to choose from.

I heard there was some wheeling ansd dealing going on in the Tri-Cities area.....and one of the U46 schools... I believe though that in the end the new and improved UEC will be better than ever and there are going to be some great games in all sports....

MIKEFTB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT