ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

I made no suggestions regarding masculinity.

Telling someone to “Grow a pair” or to “get off their knees” and “be a man about it” qualifies.

Don’t worry PAL, I’m not going to care much about what you post going forward. Feel free to keep ranting and raving about the same thing over and over because you need the attention and I’m done giving it to you.

Reactions: WizardOfWoodlawn
The spectrum comment is unnecessary and reflects poorly in you. No need to make a stupid and insensitive remark about individuals with special needs.

There’s another poster in more dire need of your guidance on posting etiquette.

Reactions: PRokie
And most of the people on here complaining about the last score are not Naz people.
Agreed!!! And? Are the Naz people the only ones who can watch a high school football game end in such a disappointing way, or are they the only ones who can comment?

True, and I apologize to the guy, although he doesn't deserve it.
Telling someone to “Grow a pair” or to “get off their knees” and “be a man about it” qualifies.

Don’t worry PAL, I’m not going to care much about what you post going forward. Feel free to keep ranting and raving about the same thing over and over because you need the attention and I’m done giving it to you.
Getting off their knees has nothing to do with that.
Growing a pair ... agreed, poor choice. My apologies
Being a man about it not so much, different context.

Agreed!!! And? Are the Naz people the only ones who can watch a high school football game end in such a disappointing way, or are they the only ones who can comment?
Anyone can comment on anything here. I stated that plenty of people commented that MC should’ve taken a knee and that the last score was unnecessary and you replied that most of those people were not MC people. I am only staying the next logical reply, I haven’t seen a single Naz supporter in here complaining or bashing MC for the last score.

My last word on this.. assuming we ALL move on.
I know full well there are people on this board who completely agree with my point on the last TD, no matter who it is, where, or why. People who are up to saying so. I can promise you folks this, those that know who I am and know me, that if MS had done this I would say the exact same thing and would immediately suggest as such.

Having coached teams that have been on both sides of lopsided scores, it was a DICK move.

Anyone can comment on anything here. I stated that plenty of people commented that MC should’ve taken a knee and that the last score was unnecessary and you replied that most of those people were not MC people. I am only staying the next logical reply, I haven’t seen a single Naz supporter in here complaining or bashing MC for the last score.
Okay. Noted.

No but maybe their silence about it should tell you something.

giphy.gif

Getting off their knees has nothing to do with that.
Growing a pair ... agreed, poor choice. My apologies
Being a man about it not so much, different context.
How about your “awe” comment to a high school kid getting cheap shotted to the ground and hurt and then his teammate giving him fake chest compressions.

How about your “awe” comment to a high school kid getting cheap shotted to the ground and hurt and then his teammate giving him fake chest compressions.
He wasn’t hurt, he more than likely ran up shooting off his mouth and got plunked. Having a great sense of humor, he played it great. The penalty was called.

He wasn’t hurt, he more than likely ran up shooting off his mouth and got plunked. Having a great sense of humor, he played it great. The penalty was called.

The hit was a total d!ck move. Doubtful Racki let that one go regardless of end of game/season

so regardless of the kid was hurt or not. Not good

The hit was a total d!ck move. Doubtful Racki let that one go regardless of end of game/season

so regardless of the kid was hurt or not. Not good
Agreed... and let’s hope the coach addressed it. But to be clear, this was a kid.

Interesting people here continue to talk about the hit by the Naz player which I thought was wrong ....

But we all know all this does not happen if Lynch takes a knee like all the other Catholic League schools do.

Maybe some should become volleyball fans. That way there's no worry of a scoring when not neccessary.
What’s funny here Mari, while I might be wrong on this subject, I’d love to see two roll calls here on peoples perspective on sportsmanship, running up the score etc.
One that is anonymous, one that is published.
See where you fall on it

Get off your knees Mc
Stand up like a man and call it straight
He should’ve taken a knee and shown some grace in winning letting the other guy know he could’ve.
Seriously, you're an idiot! Do you ever stop? I thought he should've taken a knee and didn't like it.

However, plain and simple, it's football and it's a tough sport like life is. They didn't stop the touchdown and they could've. I'm not a fan of what Lynch did, but people like you are the problem with this country.

Participation trophies, don't yell at your own child, no spankings! This is obviously you and its why kids are not ready for the real world and freak out when something goes wrong instead of dealing with adversity.

All I hope is that this treating teenagers with beyond kids gloves hasn't caused the epidemic with school violence. This stuff never happened when parents parented, teachers taught and discipline was given. Now this crap is happening everywhere!

Like i said, I didn't agree with Lynch's decision. Alumni will tell him that, it won't happen again, Lynch is a head coach for only his 2nd year and will learn and do better. However, all that matters is MC was the much better team yesterday, Dave Lenti is a defensive genius and i hope he stays (he coached me & all Lentis are close friends to my family) & Mount Carmel made the right move with Lynch although it wasn't handled the best (yet Frank has made mistakes too in this situation).

Interesting people here continue to talk about the hit by the Naz player which I thought was wrong ....

But we all know all this does not happen if Lynch takes a knee like all the other Catholic League schools do.
How dare you bring logic into this!

Let’s hope so. It would be nice to see one coach act like an adult here.
Your always a straight shooter on this board and not making insulting responses to this so I’ll be straight with you here....he made a mistake, he’s a young second year coach and got caught up in a very special moment. I think if you ever meet him and ask him he will admit he made a mistake. I’m sure he is going to reach out to Racki and Naz staff and tell them the same. I can tell you every Coach out there has made similar regrettable decisions in their careers. I know I have. Racki I’m sure had made 100’s....Lenti made 1000’s! Those who have not sinned can cast the first stone...13 years of Catholic School I remember that one! Lol! But let’s move on from this topic.

Seriously, you're an idiot! Do you ever stop? I thought he should've taken a knee and didn't like it.

However, plain and simple, it's football and it's a tough sport like life is. They didn't stop the touchdown and they could've. I'm not a fan of what Lynch did, but people like you are the problem with this country.

Participation trophies, don't yell at your own child, no spankings! This is obviously you and its why kids are not ready for the real world and freak out when something goes wrong instead of dealing with adversity.

All I hope is that this treating teenagers with beyond kids gloves hasn't caused the epidemic with school violence. This stuff never happened when parents parented, teachers taught and discipline was given. Now this crap is happening everywhere!

Like i said, I didn't agree with Lynch's decision. Alumni will tell him that, it won't happen again, Lynch is a head coach for only his 2nd year and will learn and do better. However, all that matters is MC was the much better team yesterday, Dave Lenti is a defensive genius and i hope he stays (he coached me & all Lentis are close friends to my family) & Mount Carmel made the right move with Lynch although it wasn't handled the best (yet Frank has made mistakes too in this situation).
Great post, every coach has made these types of mistakes, emotions took control, it’s over and done with. Learn and move on.

While being a new member here it is fair to say you made a very pertinent, lucid, well informed statement.
I applaud you for that, and would agree that a TOTAL DICK move by the coach should in no way
Impact the cause for celebration by the kids, the value of the rewards for their efforts, or anything else.
As for JL, my guess is he would apologize in public long before most of the MC faithful on this board EVER admit wrongdoing.
That sir, is the true rub more than the action.

Great post, every coach has made these types of mistakes, emotions took control, it’s over and done with. Learn and move on.
Which makes it right.

talk about everyone gets a medal and Snowflaking!!!

Again... name calling...
Kool-aid?

As for JL, my guess is he would apologize in public long before most of the MC faithful on this board EVER admit wrongdoing.

I’m just going to suggest not betting any mortgage money on this and leave it at that.

Your always a straight shooter on this board and not making insulting responses to this so I’ll be straight with you here....he made a mistake, he’s a young second year coach and got caught up in a very special moment. I think if you ever meet him and ask him he will admit he made a mistake. I’m sure he is going to reach out to Racki and Naz staff and tell them the same. I can tell you every Coach out there has made similar regrettable decisions in their careers. I know I have. Racki I’m sure had made 100’s....Lenti made 1000’s! Those who have not sinned can cast the first stone...13 years of Catholic School I remember that one! Lol! But let’s move on from this topic.
I do truly agree with everything you’ve said in THIS post. If the balance of MC “friends” had suggested the same earlier, we would not have had this conversation. There are few things I hate more than kool-aid drinking fools completely unwilling of admitting the truth.

Again... name calling...
Kool-aid?

Because YOU don't stop! How old are you? You need to be called out on how you're acting, period!

And, many, many MC alumni have already spoken to Jordan including his bosses so you don't know what you're talking about... end of story.

Matter of fact, it was discussed before the team got on the bus and people at MC have already talked to Naz people on an apology

Getting back on topic Naz there were major problems last night including...

Why aren't you running the ball north and south. That east/ west stuff is a joke.

Bad penalties

Poor tackling and blocking

And the QB should not ever run backwards. Run forward or throw the ball away.

If you worked on rushing the ball north and south it would have eventually opened up your star players for big plays.

I do truly agree with everything you’ve said in THIS post. If the balance of MC “friends” had suggested the same earlier, we would not have had this conversation. There are few things I hate more than kool-aid drinking fools completely unwilling of admitting the truth.
I did...page 9 of this thread...you had a witty comment for that though...throught crime or something...

What’s funny here Mari, while I might be wrong on this subject, I’d love to see two roll calls here on peoples perspective on sportsmanship, running up the score etc.
One that is anonymous, one that is published.
See where you fall on it
No one says you're wrong just doesn't need to be the main focus of the game. This is an opinion subject and no winners.
Many many schools beat the shit out of schools every year by 40, 50 points.
Sure the other team thinks that sucks and is unsportsmanlike.
Scoring the 7th td on an over matched opponent isn't that different than scoring a last one when unnecessary.

Because YOU don't stop! How old are you? You need to be called out on how you're acting, period!

And, many, many MC alumni have already spoken to Jordan including his bosses so you don't know what you're talking about... end of story.

Matter of fact, it was discussed before the team got on the bus and people at MC have already talked to Naz people on an apology
Glad you’re in tight. Glad it works for you.
I called it out which obviously offended many because that is not to be done, and quite frankly took delight in your first post. That being said

Since you are REALLY new here.

piss off (all caps)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT