ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

Piss off 63.... I clearly have suggested my disgust for such. The only Fraud here are the people who submit to shitty behavior in the name of being a “Fan” unfortunately you’re part of that crowd. Bottom line was it was a dick move and you know it, but don’t have the STONES to admit it.

I could absolutely care less what you think and can tell you, my perspective would have been the same no matter who or when it was. You sir are the one I made reference to being on their knees. Nobody else.

You never made a big stink out of MS's running up the score. You're a fraud.

You never made a big stink out of MS's running up the score. You're a fraud.

You calling someone a fraud is as preposterous as Shelly Winters running with the bulls at Pamplona. Change your diaper and go to bed.

I am afraid that this argument will continue to simmer through the summer and then flare up like wildfire during the 2020 season. To stir the embers a little bit, let me say that I am glad that Carmel scored on the final drive. Last night was a street fight, and their response to it was appropriate. Let them have a well-deserved reputation for toughness. Teams will try to pick them off, so they'll need to be "playing angry" every single game.

Last edited:
Reactions: WizardOfWoodlawn
Has anyone looked at this from the other side of the line? Wouldn't Nazareth have rather stopped MC than having MC take a knee. Isn't the knee considered humiliating by some? Noted sportswriter Rick Tellander played at NU during some of their very worst seasons. He said on many occasions that it was embarrassing for the other team to "ease up."

Reactions: Blue Ruin
Let them have a well-deserved reputation for toughness.

Maybe, but not everyone thinks poor sportsmanship is a characteristic of being tough. Doesn’t the sign say something like “come in as a boy, leave a man”? Maybe that should be erased, or was it during the remodel?

Has anyone looked at this from the other side of the line? Wouldn't Nazareth have rather stopped MC than having MC take a knee. Isn't the knee considered humiliating by some? Noted sportswriter Rick Tellander played at NU during some of their very worst seasons. He said on many occasions that it was embarrassing for the other team to "ease up."

There’s a difference between having a team ease up on you vs. taking a knee to close a game. Like the #1 team in the state, LWE. Were they trying to slam one last TD in at the end for some kind of style points? Or did they do what all classy programs do and take a knee at the end of a game where the outcome was a fait acomplis?

Funny, but the MC kid looked really shaken walking off the field. Not so funny if a serious injury occurred.

I think it was part of him playing along... watch how he just lays there “dead” then right after the CPR how he grabs his chest and then kind of shakes as he “shocks” back to life and then gets up.

I have no proof of it (and not condoning it since sticks and stones and all) but if you watch the other video of him running in toward the pile after the play before he is hit he must have been saying something bcuz 50 had a lot of other people close and right after play he could have laid out but something “sparked” him quite late to take this shot and maybe knowing he had “something coming” based on something he verbalized is what made him a good sport about the shot he took and was why he played along at the end and then joked about it on twitter later. I know someone is going to twist what I just said as a justification or condoning the hit (which I’m not).

They turned their season around since halftime of the Penn State game. This will be OSUs only road test of the season. They looked shaky in the second half yesterday at home vs PSU. The Big Ten seems to find a way each year to play its way out of the playoff so would not be surprised if Michigan won.
Harbaugh 0-5 against OSU - pathetic the guy is making $9 million and can’t win the Big Ten Title - He will continue to lose with lack of speed and talent - Jordan Glasgow is prime example. His lack of athleticism showed vs Buckeyes and I find it hard to believe they can’t recruit a LB with more size, speed and skill.
And to have a below average QB like Shea Patterson at the helm, they never had a chance. How McCaffrey doesn’t get snaps is ridiculous.
Road test - no just another game dominated by Buckeyes

Harbaugh 0-5 against OSU - pathetic the guy is making $9 million and can’t win the Big Ten Title - He will continue to lose with lack of speed and talent - Jordan Glasgow is prime example. His lack of athleticism showed vs Buckeyes and I find it hard to believe they can’t recruit a LB with more size, speed and skill.
And to have a below average QB like Shea Patterson at the helm, they never had a chance. How McCaffrey doesn’t get snaps is ridiculous.
Road test - no just another game dominated by Buckeyes
The program is considerably better off today than it was 5 years ago. (i.e. loses to Rutgers and Maryland) While he has not beaten OSU, neither have many others during that span.

Reactions: Gene K.
That must be why I nabbed a few of their girlfriends in college. Apologies to anyone I grifted from 86-90.
This whole tan shoe, blue suit thing has gotten me all twisted, then the matching brown belt?

I was at a trade show and saw the same suit and shoe combo at the same rate of the short beard tapered to long on top hair combo.

This whole tan shoe, blue suit thing has gotten me all twisted, then the matching brown belt?

I was at a trade show and saw the same suit and shoe combo at the same rate of the short beard tapered to long on top hair combo.

It’s all hipsters and Carmelites my man. Tan I can deal with though, brown is a no fly zone.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Who gives a flying Rat if it was a TOOL move we don't care. It's a football game Damn your feelings. It is a new day its not the 80's or 90's anymore. STOP IT!! We see this week in and week out in College football as of late. As a Maine South Fan you need to Focus on getting passed Loyola because you've been hit in the mouth 2 years straight!
You know punk... I’ve never attacked anyone like that on this board, and can promise you one thing mister, whoever you are or whatever you stand for, running up the score isn’t cool in high school football. This was not about MS,LA, or even MC for that matter, it was principle. As I recall, it was bad enough that thankfully the meaningful at MC had a chat to the young maestro. That in and of itself suggests it wasn’t in good form. my point was vindicated by their response and knowing that, I was done.
Your being late to the dance in no way denies you the right to be a d—k, however one thing is certain.

When you wake up tomorrow... you’ll still be one.

Last edited:
Brown has never looked so good.

Brown-Bikini-e1469696331398.jpeg

Funny, but the MC kid looked really shaken walking off the field. Not so funny if a serious injury occurred.
I may be wrong, but I recall there used to be an old saying about being a bigger man? Not compromising?
Isn’t it Interesting that’s not mentioned anywhere here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT