ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

Just ignore him, he’s really off his meds about this, he’s looking to start crap.
Get off your knees Mc
Stand up like a man and call it straight
He should’ve taken a knee and shown some grace in winning letting the other guy know he could’ve.

Just ignore him, he’s really off his meds about this, he’s looking to start crap.
Either it happened or it didn’t
I didn’t write the narrative here, the Dick move did.
Just because you SWALLOW the Kool-Aid doesn’t make it taboo to call it what it is.

Call me what you want, I’ll stand and fight on the side against people pulling shit like this every time. Only dickheads support running the score up on kids.

I’ve seen you whine on here plenty 63. Get off your knees

You're really obsessed with people being on their knees. What I can't understand is an MS fan complaining about someone else running up the score. Your team is notorious for that.

You're really obsessed with people being on their knees. What I can't understand is an MS fan complaining about someone else running up the score. Your team is notorious for that.
I see your pretty slow, re my reference to you being on your knees drinking Kool-aid.

As far as MS running up the score, GUILTY. It’s a dick move. It’s wrong no matter who does it to kids.
Period.
Unfortunately you can’t stand up and say it’s a dick move

Do you honestly think the Naz players care if they lost by 1 or 50? Maybe all the barking during the game came back to bite them at the end. Can’t the MS fans go back to complaining about the refs from the LA game

Reactions: PRokie
Do you honestly think the Naz players care if they lost by 1 or 50? Maybe all the barking during the game came back to bite them at the end. Can’t the MS fans go back to complaining about the refs from the LA game
All True!

Newsflash: You are both accurate.
That's my point. It's over and done. No one is gonna convince anyone on the other side to switch.
It's an argument that cant be won. I think it was unnecessary but I've seen a long list done by many teams that I believe are unnecessary. Yet the world still goes on.

Reactions: mchsalumni
That's my point. It's over and done. No one is gonna convince anyone on the other side to switch.
It's an argument that cant be won. I think it was unnecessary but I've seen a long list done by many teams that I believe are unnecessary. Yet the world still goes on.
Well then we should not call penalties in games either
Can’t change it... still gotta play the game.
World goes on.

you’re completely right.

Maybe the adults should stop talking about the high school kids.
Correct! I wasn’t referring to the kids in any way.

coaches.... fair game stripes

curious as to your take on someone scoring with 30 sec on the clock and up by 17.

just saw the other angle of the penalty and while the MC player is on the ground #45 on Naz goes to him and does a few chest compressions like he’s doing CPR, both he and MC player seemed to have a little fun with the moment. I don’t know how to posts those to this board but it was a good to see

Reactions: PRokie
Just think if HC Jordan Lynch took a knee instead of scoring on the last play of the game, we would be.talking about the game.

Not too smart on his part.

Reactions: PRokie and Gene K.
Just think if HC Jordan Lynch took a knee instead of scoring on the last play of the game, we would be.talking about the game.

Not too smart on his part.

Theres like 5 people talking about it, unfortunately they're all on here.
Most everyone else is talking about the game and the shove. Which to me is not a huge deal either.

Reactions: WizardOfWoodlawn
Well then we should not call penalties in games either
Can’t change it... still gotta play the game.
World goes on.

you’re completely right.
Penalties affect the game. That last td affected no one besides some adult's feelings.

Reactions: McCaravan
Penalties affect the game. That last td affected no one besides some adult's feelings.

The last play affected the thoughts of others on whether or not the HC is a classy person or not.

Why put that cloud out there by making that move?

The last play affected the thoughts of others on whether or not the HC is a classy person or not.

The TV didnt say like wow scoring again. Have any football writers tweeted and questioned the td?
It seems like a few just have to make this a point.
The best thing to do is probably email him. Pull a Pete Carroll and ask, what's his deal.

Agreed..you are 1000% correct.
up until that point if asked I would have said no way. I always understood him to be stand up from people I respect.
What’s worse in my mind, beyond a relatively snap bad decision which is and should be completely forgivable, is the people that refuse to acknowledge it as such.

Agreed..you are 1000% correct.
up until that point if asked I would have said no way. I always understood him to be stand up from people I respect.
What’s worse in my mind, beyond a relatively snap bad decision which is and should be completely forgivable, is the people that refuse to acknowledge it as such.
Plenty of people have acknowledged that he could have and probably should have taken a knee. Not sure what else needs to be said.

Plenty of people have acknowledged that he could have and probably should have taken a knee. Not sure what else needs to be said.
Funny most of those people aren’t MC people.
Question.... someone pulls the same thing on MC in the finals on TV, and wave bye bye.

Im sure your perspective would be exactly the same. No MC people here would turn into the us against the world attitude as usual...They would say “Well Ward, that was a poor choice” and move on.

RIIGHT.

No worries. Fake internet tough guys that call people names and challenge other guys masculinity have more problems than you or I can fully understand. I actually feel bad for him.
I threatened nobody, yet I was suggested to either be an alcoholic, on the spectrum, or meds.
I made no suggestions regarding masculinity.
I was NOT even the first to use profanity, nor did I mention politics. All of which we know are out of bounds.

you read what you want to read as usual and create your own narrative.

it’s pretty simple actually... you fully support running the score up on kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT