ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 8

You got video of it? I was about 15 yards away and myself and a bunch of Glenwood fans all agreed it was clearly out.

Calls did seem one-sided.

I remain baffled why Glenwood continually refuses to open up their passing game.
NFHS is what I was watching and it clearly was out. SHG got a lot of homer calls. Life has a way to even things out! Chatham will need to run the ball in the playoffs but when they should've passed they ran and vice versa... Chathams line looks big but still just another RPO finesse blocking!

All... What an absoluletly fun game to watch. Cycs getting better every game. Titans every time on 3rd and long found a way to keep the drives going. Last series in ot for SHG on fourth down the entire stadium knew it would be a run to Mikey including the Titans d. fwiw. Next week Rocketland. Congrats to Chatham when they had to come up with a big play they did. Ratsy

Reactions: AlabamaTimberwolf
QND 54
Lincoln 12
Final

7th in a row. 7-1... Trek down 72 to Soy City next week
MacArthur is deflated. Thier body language after the clock Rochester put on them was apparent all the way to the locker room. Me thinks it's best to end the season early for them so the Raiders can get back to the west side of the state in time for trick or treating.
Classic Film Time GIF by Warner Archive

Reactions: AlabamaTimberwolf
All... What an absoluletly fun game to watch. Cycs getting better every game. Titans every time on 3rd and long found a way to keep the drives going. Last series in ot for SHG on fourth down the entire stadium knew it would be a run to Mikey including the Titans d. fwiw. Next week Rocketland. Congrats to Chatham when they had to come up with a big play they did. Rats
Unless they lose a lot SHG will be a load to handle!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT