ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 10

CS8 can be a bit overrated based on the extreme success of Rochester and SHG the last 2 decades. The rest of the conference is rather pedestrian, but not pedestrian enough that they are not gonna piss pound QND on a weekly basis (seriously why would they add this tiny, talentless school with no tradition of meaningful success?). I think the mix with the Bloomington schools really exposed them this year. Really looking for the days Springfield and Chatham figure it out and put quality products on the field year after year instead of the one off loaded classes that comes every 10 years.
One would think that Springfield High School specifically and Glenwood with their enrollment numbers should be putting (as you say) a quality product on the field year after year. Something else going on there, I guess.

I am surprised about Coal City, not so much about TFN. U High has definitely outperformed expectations this year but has no recent playoff experience. Coal City is a perennial playoff team. That experience and the home field advantage could be a factor in a close game.

TFN is in the playoffs for the first time since 2011. I know SHG has not particularly impressed you. I've seen them twice, against Chatham and Rochester. I thought they showed considerable improvement, especially at QB, from Week 5 to Week 9. With Lemont being down a bit this year, I also think TFN's conference wasn't as strong as the CS8.
Thanks! You could very well be right, but going up north for playoff games always seems to bring it's share of surprises.

Reactions: rocketnation
One would think that Springfield High School specifically and Glenwood with their enrollment numbers should be putting (as you say) a quality product on the field year after year. Something else going on there, I guess.
Look for Chatham to be better in '24 and '25. They get their starting QB for two more years and lots of other Sophomores are getting varsity time this season. Whether that translates into challenging for the CS8 conference title next year remains to be seen.

Springfield also started a Sophomore QB this year but lose a lot more seniors to graduation than the Titans.

Look for Chatham to be better in '24 and '25. They get their starting QB for two more years and lots of other Sophomores are getting varsity time this season. Whether that translates into challenging for the CS8 conference title next year remains to be seen.

Springfield also started a Sophomore QB this year but lose a lot more seniors to graduation than the Titans.
Yes, of the two teams Chatham definitely seems to have the most upside.

SJR Staff Predictions (Minus 2 teams they've made picks the whole season)
Now time for the silliness where the SJR suddenly doesn't have a prediction for U High and Decatur Mac after making picks on them the entire regular season. So only 3 CS8 picks.

Chatham 35 Bloomington 14
Rochester 56 Lincoln 6
TF North 28 SHG 21

SJR Staff Predictions (Minus 2 teams they've made picks the whole season)
Now time for the silliness where the SJR suddenly doesn't have a prediction for U High and Decatur Mac after making picks on them the entire regular season. So only 3 CS8 picks.

Chatham 35 Bloomington 14
Rochester 56 Lincoln 6
TF North 28 SHG 21
Given what may be a less-than-ideal (maybe horrible) playing surface, a long road trip. and totally foreign environment, their prediction for the SHG game may be right on money. In fact, it could be more than a 7-point difference. Bad vibes all around for the Cyclones.

Have no idea why the U-High and MacArthur games weren't predicted. Can't believe that Coal City and Metamora are any less known than TFN. Is it possible that the SJ-R will predict them later?

Given what may be a less-than-ideal (maybe horrible) playing surface, a long road trip. and totally foreign environment, their prediction for the SHG game may be right on money. In fact, it could be more than a 7-point difference. Bad vibes all around for the Cyclones.

Have no idea why the U-High and MacArthur games weren't predicted. Can't believe that Coal City and Metamora are any less known than TFN. Is it possible that the SJ-R will predict them later?
Is all the pessimism from the SHG faithful due to having a new coach at the helm in the playoffs for the first time in forever? Do they have a bunch of injuries? I don't get why they're not more confident against TF North. Does SHG really have issues traveling more than 2 hours? Or is this all just classic sandbagging?

Calpreps has SHG by 17 and Massey has it as a blowout for SHG.

Would love to see a Morris/SHG 2nd round game.

Reactions: cigaros
Is all the pessimism from the SHG faithful due to having a new coach at the helm in the playoffs for the first time in forever? Do they have a bunch of injuries? I don't get why they're not more confident against TF North. Does SHG really have issues traveling more than 2 hours? Or is this all just classic sandbagging?

I

I think the SJR only does predictions once a week. The only explanation I can think of (and it's very weak IMO) is that they view these schools as out of their coverage area unless they are facing CS8 teams.

Reactions: net-se

It's a mix of the first two items you mentioned. While Coach Ken Leonard let his assistants run the team for a number of years before he retired, he was still THE coach! Injuries have been an issue all year. Not sure Calpreps and Massey have a way to factor in 3-hour road trips, playing on turf vs. playing on muddy ground, etc. SHG has also struggled on the road in the past even when they have had above-average teams (look no further than last year's second -round game against Waterloo. Waterloo had that game won in the 4th quarter until they didn't) . I submit that TFN will be tougher than Waterloo and will pose a much greater threat. Not pessimistic or sandbagging, just realistic.

P.,S: Another reason for concern is the fact that from week to week, SHG is not even sure whom they will have available for the 0- and D-lines. How is that a recipe for success?

The Cyclones do play well at their stadium, so a Morris/SHG would be interesting. However, from the film I have seen of Morris this year, they are SCARY good!

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaros and 4Afan
SHG has been doing the injury excuse all year. The truth has been known throughout the area for awhile, SHG simply does not have the firepower coming up through the lower levels as they used to. There is still a ton of talent in the city, but they are skeptical of the current direction of the program. Let's face it anyone could have made GrossNoises on the sidelines last year and led that team to a state title and they STILL almost blew it twice. I'm sure the fix was in last year and many of us in Rocket nation were left scratching our head at the way we lost in the semifinals last year.

Expect more kids to remain at Springfield (reminiscent of the Rashad Rochelle years, Ken was not happy that one slipped through) and venture out to Rochester. If Chatham can string together some solid performances the next few years expect some of those kids to remain in the public school system. The Ottoman Empire believed it was too big and deeply rooted in tradition to fail, but the facts are if you want to win a state title you soar with the Rockets.

• Haha
SHG has been doing the injury excuse all year. The truth has been known throughout the area for awhile, SHG simply does not have the firepower coming up through the lower levels as they used to. There is still a ton of talent in the city, but they are skeptical of the current direction of the program. Let's face it anyone could have made GrossNoises on the sidelines last year and led that team to a state title and they STILL almost blew it twice. I'm sure the fix was in last year and many of us in Rocket nation were left scratching our head at the way we lost in the semifinals last year.

Expect more kids to remain at Springfield (reminiscent of the Rashad Rochelle years, Ken was not happy that one slipped through) and venture out to Rochester. If Chatham can string together some solid performances the next few years expect some of those kids to remain in the public school system. The Ottoman Empire believed it was too big and deeply rooted in tradition to fail, but the facts are if you want to win a state title you soar with the Rockets.
When's Rochester going to fix up that dump they play football at? And please, do yourselves a favor and don't hire the contractors you did for "the Arena" What a joke that gym is to this day. All them tax dollars, piece of **** football stadium. Good baseball program, middle school level playing field. Terrible basketball programs, piece of **** bleachers waiting to cave and kill the masses (all 100 attendees per game). OK soccer programs, lumpy pile of dirt pitch. For someone who wants to talk so much smack about everyone else, you sure aren't concerned with the white trash bash going on in your own town. How's the saying go? "Ain't no one prettier than my own cousin, so I married 'er..."

Further more, when's the city going to tear down those dumps just beyond the school? You know, those dumpy old homes that were built prior to Rochester actually having enough residents to pay for electricity in their schools? What an eye sore...

Last edited:

Any proof of this? Do you have the numbers for all levels of football? Enrollment numbers?

The SHG freshman and JV teams have been taking unprecedented lumps from area schools. Gone are the days of program wide running clock sweeps each week. I know it hurts you to hear these GrossNoises, but all you have to do is witness the GrossSmells emitting from the dying dog.

• Haha
When's Rochester going to fix up that dump they play football at? And please, do yourselves a favor and don't hire the contractors you did for "the Arena" What a joke that gym is to this day. All them tax dollars, piece of **** football stadium. Good baseball program, middle school level playing field. Terrible basketball programs, piece of **** bleachers waiting to cave and kill the masses (all 100 attendees per game). OK soccer programs, lumpy pile of dirt pitch. For someone who wants to talk so much smack about everyone else, you sure aren't concerned with the white trash bash going on in your own town. How's the saying go? "Ain't no one prettier than my own cousin, so I married 'er..."

Further more, when's the city going to tear down those dumps just beyond the school? You know, those dumpy old homes that were built prior to Rochester actually having enough residents to pay for electricity in their schools? What an eye sore...
Holy cow, who hurt you? Could it have been these GrossNoises? It seems like these GrossNoises have broken your spirit and disrupted your mind. It hurts me to know that you likely stayed up late into the night thinking of the DisgustingSounds made by these GrossNoises. I see the Catholic education paid off very well for you judging by the fact you are a vulgar loose cannon. I think this bigger than GrossNoises, I know now that you must not have felt all that safe at confession time, but reading the news I can't blame you.

Rochester is a great town that is growing by the year. I'm sorry that you cannot afford to live here, but don't worry I hear they will start a running clock in the first quarter when QND plays Rochester so your kids can get back to your town's admitted meth problem. The noise those pipes make must be exceptionally Gross after a loss.

Holy cow, who hurt you? Could it have been these GrossNoises? It seems like these GrossNoises have broken your spirit and disrupted your mind. It hurts me to know that you likely stayed up late into the night thinking of the DisgustingSounds made by these GrossNoises. I see the Catholic education paid off very well for you judging by the fact you are a vulgar loose cannon. I think this bigger than GrossNoises, I know now that you must not have felt all that safe at confession time, but reading the news I can't blame you.

Rochester is a great town that is growing by the year. I'm sorry that you cannot afford to live here, but don't worry I hear they will start a running clock in the first quarter when QND plays Rochester so your kids can get back to your town's admitted meth problem. The noise those pipes make must be exceptionally Gross after a loss.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What an idiot. I lived in Springfield from 2015-2018, Rochester from 2018-2020 after marriage. Tax payer, home owner, I have plenty of receipts to prove it. We didn't have our first child at the time, and my work took me and my wife elsewhere. I flew a QND flag proudly during my time. Implants don't need to succumb to the cult they've chosen to live with.

Trust me when I say this, the majority of that town is full of wannabe rich folks begging for relevance, house poor, working in a city they fear. Scared of urban living, scared of the "east side," scared to stray even to the grocery store on Dirksen for milk and eggs. Since, you know, that's tougher to do in a town without most basic amenities. I know all to well what it's like to live and pay taxes in Rochester but spend plenty of my hard earned dollars in another city for the most basic of needs. Try that meth on for size...

Rochester should running clock us, fool. We're a school of 375 kids. And we don't get transfers and move-ins from every decent athlete in our area. Nor do we pull from a population of 200,000+ like SHG... Not really the flex you think it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cigaros
I feel sorry for your wife. I'm sure the GrossNoises you make in all facets of life and unprompted bouts of rage have your entire household walking on egg shells. The whole family must be able to tell when you've spent too much time on EdgyTim. I can see you now with your poor posture leaned over your phone at all hours of the night waiting for more GrossNoises, so you can type paragraph after paragraph of vitriolic nonsense that these DisgustingSounds can hardly read without bursting into laughter.

I am laughing at you. Your family is laughing at you. EdgyTim is laughing at you. And soon enough the entire CS8 will be laughing at QND and how you choose to spend what certainly is an unfulfilling life with embarrassing fits of anger misdirected at people unlucky enough to know you. I for one am grateful for you. Without you these GrossNoises would not exist.

Are you just messing with the troll (I ignored him so I can't see what he posts), or are you really on about all this? If so, that's damn cruel. We do have some less than fortunate people in our town and those who are better off, but we don't throw around the "w.t." moniker.

The football field is getting a makeover, but I have a feeling it won't be up to your standards.

Also, answer the question. Since you're all knowing. When is Rochester going to pony up and fix that dump? Clearly SHG hurt you in the past of you wouldn't find the humor in trolling threads about them and another tiny private school 2 hours away... childhood must have been rough for you.

Are you just messing with the troll (I ignored him so I can't see what he posts), or are you really on about all this? If so, that's damn cruel. We do have some less than fortunate people in our town and those who are better off, but we don't throw around the "w.t." moniker.

The football field is getting a makeover, but I have a feeling it won't be up to your standards.
It was mostly for the troll. Apologies to anyone who feels threatened or hurt. Then again, grow up. Every little town has it's fair share of riff raff. Don't act like you don't see it or care about it. Rochester holds itself to a higher standard. I lived there, did that. The more fortunate speak down the the less fortunate often. No surprise. I am by no means the more fortunate, definitely was not at my age when living there. I made the mistake of thinking a nice house, in a safe town, paying uber amounts of tax dollars would make me feel special. It didn't. Luckily work forced me out of there.

Legitimate question though... when is the mecca going to be built? We've all been hearing about it for a decade... still no movement.

My standards aren't that high. Get some away bleachers, since you play some pretty big games there. And have space. And fix the lumpy field. That's really all we're asking.

Nobody is hurt. Us in Rochester don't really sweat whatever nonsense comes from someone from Quincy, much less the tiny Catholic school that doesn't have doors on the bathrooms in the pit they call a basketball court. I have never been in a dustier building, it really is an amateur hour mess that is rivaled only by SHS and the paper napkins they use as TP. The mecca already exists, it's why kids grow up expecting to win more state titles and we are primed to add another easy one. You wouldn't know anything about titles though.

Don't worry, after I deposited a log on the bathroom floor due to the lack of doors, I did not wash my hands. Then I went and shook hands with many QND people on my way out.

We can definitely tell you are not one of the "more fortunate". I do feel like I'm punching down, but I feel like these GrossNoises are getting somewhere.

Last edited:
It was mostly for the troll. Apologies to anyone who feels threatened or hurt. Then again, grow up. Every little town has it's fair share of riff raff. Don't act like you don't see it or care about it. Rochester holds itself to a higher standard. I lived there, did that. The more fortunate speak down the the less fortunate often. No surprise. I am by no means the more fortunate, definitely was not at my age when living there. I made the mistake of thinking a nice house, in a safe town, paying uber amounts of tax dollars would make me feel special. It didn't. Luckily work forced me out of there.

Legitimate question though... when is the mecca going to be built? We've all been hearing about it for a decade... still no movement.

My standards aren't that high. Get some away bleachers, since you play some pretty big games there. And have space. And fix the lumpy field. That's really all we're asking.
A county sales tax to be used for school facilities passed several years ago. The school board approved using those funds to switch to a turf field and make other modifications on/around the stadium a few months ago. Not sure of timetable for completion.

Reactions: RoaminCatholic
I feel sorry for your wife. I'm sure the GrossNoises you make in all facets of life and unprompted bouts of rage have your entire household walking on egg shells. The whole family must be able to tell when you've spent too much time on EdgyTim. I can see you now with your poor posture leaned over your phone at all hours of the night waiting for more GrossNoises, so you can type paragraph after paragraph of vitriolic nonsense that these DisgustingSounds can hardly read without bursting into laughter.

I am laughing at you. Your family is laughing at you. EdgyTim is laughing at you. And soon enough the entire CS8 will be laughing at QND and how you choose to spend what certainly is an unfulfilling life with embarrassing fits of anger misdirected at people unlucky enough to know you. I for one am grateful for you. Without you these GrossNoises would not exist.
Yet here you are, replying more rapidly than even I can...

Making a high school football forum personal... Solid, bro. Real nice look for the town of Rochester.

I'll see ya Saturday, I guess. If we squeak by Arthur I'll be sure to mention your name.

Sorry you had such a poor experience living here. We haven't seen anything like you described and have lived here since the late 90s. However, my family is probably one of the more fortunate ones so we may be blinded by our privilege.

The school board is reporting that after this season astro-turf, upgraded bleachers, video board and some other upgrades are coming to the football stadium. Revamp of the baseball and softball fields are coming too if I remember correctly. With all that said, things can change. Not a big tax base here and a very conservative (stingy) school board could mean budget reappropriations.

As for basketball, I know there were problems with the contractor early on, but the bleachers work fine now. I didn't know of the safety concerns with them. Can you elaborate on that I can pass the concerns on?

A county sales tax to be used for school facilities passed several years ago. The school board approved using those funds to switch to a turf field and make other modifications on/around the stadium a few months ago. Not sure of timetable for completion.
Nice! See, that's what I was asking. Thank you, sir.

The rest, as I poorly said in another reply, was meant for GN... the troll. Sorry if I've offended any Rochester talking heads. My experience there was not as bad as I may have made it sound. Promise. Most everyone I encountered, met, spent time with, walked past, etc in Rochester were fine folk. Proud, kind, and willing to help. A solid community as a whole.

Reactions: rocketnation
Nobody is hurt. Us in Rochester don't really sweat whatever nonsense comes from someone from Quincy, much less the tiny Catholic school that doesn't have doors on the bathrooms in the pit they call a basketball court. I have never been in a dustier building, it really is an amateur hour mess that is rivaled only by SHS and the paper napkins they use as TP. The mecca already exists, it's why kids grow up expecting to win more state titles and we are primed to add another easy one. You wouldn't know anything about titles though.

Don't worry, after I deposited a log on the bathroom floor due to the lack of doors and I did not wash my hands. Then I went and shook hands with many QND people on my way out.

We can definitely tell you are not one of the "more fortunate". I do feel like I'm punching down, but I feel like these GrossNoises are getting somewhere.
you should be used to punching down since Rochester refuses to petition up. Are they scared of being challenged?

Sorry you had such a poor experience living here. We haven't seen anything like you described and have lived here since the late 90s. However, my family is probably one of the more fortunate ones so we may be blinded by our privilege.

The school board is reporting that after this season astro-turf, upgraded bleachers, video board and some other upgrades are coming to the football stadium. Revamp of the baseball and softball fields are coming too if I remember correctly. With all that said, things can change. Not a big tax base here and a very conservative (stingy) school board could mean budget reappropriations.

As for basketball, I know there were problems with the contractor early on, but the bleachers work fine now. I didn't know of the safety concerns with them. Can you elaborate on that I can pass the concerns on?
It wasn't bad. I met a few bad apples. We all do. I won't speak on your privilege's, that's for you to decide or other keyboard warriors. I took it too far with GN. Apologies.

Again my time there was brief. And I didn't have children in the district. But obviously we moved there after marriage in the hopes that once we did, we'd be set in that aspect and well established in the town. Didn't work out that way. Life goes on.

Glad to hear the upgrades may finally be on there way.

It's too bad people like GN exist to give you guys such a poor online example of your town.
I hold no grudge against Rochester. They spank my alma mater every time we play, except for twice. Props...

Yet here you are, replying more rapidly than even I can...

Making a high school football forum personal... Solid, bro. Real nice look for the town of Rochester.

I'll see ya Saturday, I guess. If we squeak by Arthur I'll be sure to mention your name.

You think this is personal? It's nothing more than a goof to me. You're the one calling names and getting all mad. Be sure to say you hear GrossNoises coming from Rochester. It's gonna sound like title #9.

You think this is personal? It's nothing more than a goof to me. You're the one calling names and getting all mad. Be sure to say you hear GrossNoises coming from Rochester. It's gonna sound like title #9.
Please, keep going... You're making all my points about my idea of Rochester for me. Such a shame for the majority of residents in that town. One bad apple... that's all it takes. Now we all know the truth.

Last edited:
I am not a human. I am vibrations. I am GrossNoises. I exist because you hear me. I exist because you lack self discipline. People like you have been creating GrossNoises since the creation of civilization.

Anyways, I have changed my mind. I am now an SHG fan. I can keep my address and maintain my eligibility. Word on the street is TFN is experiencing some injuries and I know that program has struggled with discipline issues much like yourself. If SHG can maintain their discipline and progress from last week they may be able to get out to a lead and stretch the game wide open as TFN folds under the weight of itself. However, I expect this match up to be reminiscent of the SHG/MacArthur game of this season.

I am not a human. I am vibrations. I am GrossNoises. I exist because you hear me. I exist because you lack self discipline. People like you have been creating GrossNoises since the creation of civilization.

Anyways, I have changed my mind. I am now an SHG fan. I can keep my address and maintain my eligibility. Word on the street is TFN is experiencing some injuries and I know that program has struggled with discipline issues much like yourself. If SHG can maintain their discipline and progress from last week they may be able to get out to a lead and stretch the game wide open as TFN folds under the weight of itself. However, I expect this match up to be reminiscent of the SHG/MacArthur game of this season.
Well, perfect.

Since you're an openly admitted AI... Can you explain why other AI says you've been dead wrong since the beginning of this vendetta you've been on?

[2023] Sacred Heart-Griffin (Springfield, IL) 31 (87%), [2023] Thornton Fractional North (Calumet City, IL) 14 (13%)

And another for you to explain... And yep, double checked, that's pathetic 4-5 QND. It'll literally take 4 different little Rochester sized towns to beat one QND Saturday... comical.
[2023] Quincy Notre Dame (Quincy, IL) 28 (65%), [2023] Arthur-Lovington/Atwood-Hammond (Arthur, IL) 21 (35%)

Honestly man, at this point it's getting pretty sad. Do you think engaging me constantly is making you look like a well adjusted human being? You're the only person who hasn't caught on to the shtick. You're the only person getting angry and having to apologize to actual people because you put your foot in your mouth constantly.

All you did was copy and paste a guess from a computer using the transitive property to come up with a score. Who is the real troll here? I struck a chord here and I have utterly defeated you. The rent in your head is very cheap and now I understand why you got ran out of Rochester.

I have picked SHG to win now based off new information I have receive regarding TFN. QND will lose because the game is not played on MaxPreps.

Honestly man, at this point it's getting pretty sad. Do you think engaging me constantly is making you look like a well adjusted human being? You're the only person who hasn't caught on to the shtick. You're the only person getting angry and having to apologize to actual people because you put your foot in your mouth constantly.

All you did was copy and paste a guess from a computer using the transitive property to come up with a score. Who is the real troll here? I struck a chord here and I have utterly defeated you. The rent in your head is very cheap and now I understand why you got ran out of Rochester.

I have picked SHG to win now based off new information I have receive regarding TFN. QND will lose because the game is not played on MaxPreps.
If it's a schtick then why keep it up? No one thinks it's funny, witty, or even tolerable. You're doing nothing but giving the respected Rochester followers here a bad name. We get it you don't like private schools.

Also, just an aside Calpreps has a fairly accurate algorithm that changes throughout the year and it doesn't use the transitive property.

Reactions: RoaminCatholic
GN, move along... if you even support a team, they don't want you...please just find something else to do... signed all high school football fans!!
Just my thoughts, but I have never met any Rocket fans like this. Could be that this troll is trying to poison the well and give the impression that all Rochester fans are like this. Maybe try to get threads shut down by Edgy. He's admittedly a troll, so Edgy should bring the ban hammer down on him.

rocket, are you surprised that both TFN and Coal City did not receive at least one vote? They are both hosting, and the teams they are hosting have not been anywhere near barn-burners this season.
Frankly, I see Coal v U-High as a toss up. Chatham is in trouble and will likely be home in time for basketball practice. SHG will get to host a second round game in which they will get smoked by Morris. The biggest unknown for any path is whether Rocxhester can keep its focus. Sadly, I see alot of quick games until the semifinal.

As for this "GrossNoises" infant, the only gross noises are his comments. Grow up.

GN, move along... if you even support a team, they don't want you...please just find something else to do... signed all high school football fans!!
Daddy chill, I'm pretty sure I know who you are and you've always been so much more cordial in person. You're a very proud dad for good reason! Too bad we can't get some monkey rolls at Public House after the game like the good old days. It's gonna be a good weekend for the CS8.

Honestly man, at this point it's getting pretty sad. Do you think engaging me constantly is making you look like a well adjusted human being? You're the only person who hasn't caught on to the shtick.
Lol nope. just making it glaringly obvious you have as little self control as you claim I possess. Thanks again for helping out. You're a poor student, but a great test taker.

Sad is the lack of intelligence you've displayed. You've done little but make fun of less fortunate people, make Rochester look terrible to the masses, poke fun at Title IX, and refer to yourself as a nickname for 50+ posts. Seems more than less, you need some medicinal adjustment. Not me. Getting your kicks off pestering fans of a school half your size that you've beaten 6 of 7 times... kind of loser mentality for a man who claims he's in support of winners like the Rockets. Perhaps we should send copies of this conversation to DL... I'm sure a swift email would be sent to parentals... he doesn't think shtick like this is clever or cute. But that's why he's successful and you're just a self proclaimed well off dweeb typing personal attacks to an otherwise anonymous poster on a message board. All in a week you can pick the score for your 1st round matchup. Beating lincoln in round one... no one's impressed. And since I sank to your level, toss me in the pathetic salad we've created too.

Again, see ya Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT