ADVERTISEMENT

CCL Freshman Scores?

Would love to hear our freshman football field reporter @Jenny27 ’s early prediction of the week 9 SR @ BR Frosh game

i think Naz Frosh are undefeated too - so Rice at Naz Frosh game should be good

DePaul Freshman lost to Providence 26-21 and beat Niles West Sophomores 9-6 they are 4-2.

Simeon couldn’t make the game vs St. Rita Frosh this week but Marist also had an open date so 9am at Marist later today, freshman football St. Rita vs Marist.

Please no one tell @mchsalumni about this game.

• Haha
Reactions: mchsalumni
Does anyone know the score of the Rita soph game on friday?
Close early. St. Francis JV QB talented also but got injured. St. Rita pulled away.

If someone has the exact final, they can correct me but I’d say it was around 24 or 28 to 7

Close early. St. Francis JV QB talented also but got injured. St. Rita pulled away.

If someone has the exact final, they can correct me but I’d say it was around 24 or 28 to 7
Did sophomore QB Steven Armbruster take any snaps at all in the JV game? I thought maybe he was hurt until I saw he took most of the snaps in the varsity game.

Did sophomore QB Steven Armbruster take any snaps at all in the JV game? I thought maybe he was hurt until I saw he took most of the snaps in the varsity game.
No. All St. Gabe’s Brazel

Simeon couldn’t make the game vs St. Rita Frosh this week but Marist also had an open date so 9am at Marist later today, freshman football St. Rita vs Marist.

Please no one tell @mchsalumni about this game.
I’m all good with keeping it in this thread! The MC guys think we need to know how their 8th grade recruits are doing in threads about varsity football. The only reason I care about Mt. Carmel underclassmen games is scouting who's going to be fetching my coffee in 6-8 years!

I’m all good with keeping it in this thread! The MC guys think we need to know how their 8th grade recruits are doing in threads about varsity football. The only reason I care about Mt. Carmel underclassmen games is scouting who's going to be fetching my coffee in 6-8 years!
Cool. See you in 9 hours for the 930am kickoff. St. Laurence vs St. Rita. I’ll fetch some coffee for you😂

For some reason Providence Freshman canceled on MC…..not sure of the exact reasons so I won’t say the rumors here, but MC was going to travel to PC so it wasn’t because of that reason! @Jenny27 any concrete info from the underclassmen front? I heard they canceled on Wednesday, MC Freshman was able to get game with IC Sophomore team last minute

For some reason Providence Freshman canceled on MC…..not sure of the exact reasons so I won’t say the rumors here, but MC was going to travel to PC so it wasn’t because of that reason! @Jenny27 any concrete info from the underclassmen front? I heard they canceled on Wednesday, MC Freshman was able to get game with IC Sophomore team last minute
That’s true. Providence has a few injured so to my knowledge they moved some sophs up to varsity and a couple freshman up to sophs so they were down players. The freshman were dressed at the sophomore game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT