ADVERTISEMENT

The World Famous CCL-ESCC Predictions 2023 Week 5

You ask a fair question. If Rochester was winning 4A state title games by 30-40 points, I'd agree that petitioning up would be warranted. However, the average margin of victory in the 4A state title games Rochester has won is 14.4 points. Three of their 4A victories were decided by 8 or fewer points, with the Morris game in 2017 going down to the final play of the game. In my view, the 2019 team was uniquely positioned to be successful in 5A due to having a much bigger than usual OL and three fantastic skill players in QB Bruno, RB DuRocher, and WR Beatty.
+1 on DuRocher. That’s how you run the ball. Hit the hole, low center of gravity, north-south, make 5 defenders bring you down.

Reactions: rocketnation
RS,

You missed Week 1, correct? I would just assume you'd be in the upper echelon with these scores.
Thanks for noticing. Yes, weeks one or two are crucial to placing well with upwards to 20 points available with the non-con schedule. I did take off week one, still nursing an injury to my ego I received at the end of last season.

Weeks 3-9 have 12 points available in inter and intra divisional play. So it will be tough sledding to pull off the impossible vs such a formidable foe currently in the lead.

All I can do is get better each week. And even though only a few staunch and true supporters believe in me, I hopefully get close enough that I can pull the rug out from under the returning champion’s legs while the whole world is watching. Wait, hol up, we’re still talking about the pick ‘em contest correct?

You ask a fair question. If Rochester was winning 4A state title games by 30-40 points, I'd agree that petitioning up would be warranted. However, the average margin of victory in the 4A state title games Rochester has won is 14.4 points. Three of their 4A victories were decided by 8 or fewer points, with the Morris game in 2017 going down to the final play of the game. In my view, the 2019 team was uniquely positioned to be successful in 5A due to having a much bigger than usual OL and three fantastic skill players in QB Bruno, RB DuRocher, and WR Beatty.
All.... A question if I may. With the multiplier in place doing its "thing" there is also the success factor. Should said SF be applied to the publics? Ratsy

Reactions: Gene K.
But seems like Gambletron has become sentient this year with her stubborn puppy loves and crushes on Benet, Catholic and Providence. If she could control her emotion, she’d be dialed in.

Gambletron may have a drinking problem on nights when they dial up the generator to turn the power buttons on.

• Haha
Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT