ADVERTISEMENT

The World Famous CCL-ESCC Predictions 2023 Week 6

Week 6 recap:

GTron picked her ride or dies this weekend. Her infatuation with PC came through as she jilted BA. Her crush on McCar continued as she shunned yours truly.

Chili returns to the winners circle picking 10 out of 12 correctly with McCar and gobears (welcome to the show) splitting silver with 9 correct.

Par was 7.31 so joining the aforementioned top 3 in gaining on the field is dweise (I liked it better when he didn’t know the rules), ESCC fan (deep diving playoff possibilities helping his picks), boundary (like his rams are playing hard) TLoner (my guy turns it around trusting our beloved this week), Iggy (laying in wait strategy pays off) and Tux (like his beloved, playing well when it matters)

@chiliconcarne 10
@gobears25
@McCaravan
@dweise
@ESCC fan
@BoundaryCorner
@tomloner
@ignazio
@tuccs
@refref01
@pjjp
@3OrangeWhips
@80sRambler
@stl705
@RockSoup
@BillyTheBuffoon
I believe I had 10 as well. I know went to MC but I used all my fingers to count and rechecked with my toes! 😀

Reactions: ignazio
I believe I had 10 as well. I know went to MC but I used all my fingers to count and rechecked with my toes! 😀
Re-read Ignazios first post. Re-read your post. Everyone lost PC and StV. Your 3rd loss is WSF. Actually, you’re the only one that didn’t take ICCP. But you did say it was only for risk takers. Now get back to class🤣

Re-read Ignazios first post. Re-read your post. Everyone lost PC and StV. Your 3rd loss is WSF. Actually, you’re the only one that didn’t take ICCP. But you did say it was only for risk takers. Now get back to class🤣
Just like in high school, I read the Cliff notes version.

• Haha
Reactions: RockSoup
Any news on what happened with St. Viator?

Defense played great, blocked an extra point, blocked a field goal, stopped Wheaton Academy 3 times on the 1 yard line and forced a fumble/turnover as they were about to cross into the endzone. Wheaton had 39 and 46 yard field goals, and 1 TD.

Offense did nothing. No run game, and Kmet was scrambling most passing plays.

Excited for next year as most of the talented players are juniors.

Defense played great, blocked an extra point, blocked a field goal, stopped Wheaton Academy 3 times on the 1 yard line and forced a fumble/turnover as they were about to cross into the endzone. Wheaton had 39 and 46 yard field goals, and 1 TD.

Offense did nothing. No run game, and Kmet was scrambling most passing plays.

Excited for next year as most of the talented players are juniors.
That’s a bummer. I guess I have to hand it to Wheaton Academy. They have been impressive this year with their scoring…albeit in a not so impressive conference.

Reactions: Lion4Life01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT