ADVERTISEMENT

The World Famous CCL-ESCC Predictions 2023 Week 3

Well I can't wait to 1759hrs today so here it goes!

BR -18- BR by 21. Iggy turns back into a pumpkin this season. That senior group was special. After Maine and Marist, BR will handle this easily

ND +31- After ESL, MP and their Olympic level speed, MC is ready for some good old fashion CCL speed! But something isn't clicking with this team yet, yes they are 2-0 against two top level programs but something hasn't clicked yet....but it will and look out when it does! I like MC by 28, not 31.

SR +7 vs JCA- I think this may be a push but I really like SR by 2 scores. JCA defense seems legit so it will be a good gauge on where SR is at offensively.

Marist +20 vs LA- Hearing LA QB is injured? I'll take Marist and 20 at home.

ICP +21 vs Benet- Lock of the week.

Naz -8 vs Montini- Naz is frustrated and I like them by 2 scores.

Fenwick -2 vs. PC- Fenwick seems to be clicking, PC isn't

St. Francis -2 vs STL- Pretty evenly matched but SF has been tested a bit, SL beat up on a low level CPS team that I'm surprised even has football and they got a forfeit. SF by 7 but don't feel confident with this.

MC of the Heights +7 vs Viator- Lock of the week 2. Heights is pretty high powered so far.

Leo +28 vs MA- Shoe in of the week! I don't know if Leo goes 3-0 but 28 is too many points!

DLS +22 vs St. Pat's- Take it to the Bank! Like Leo I don't think of they win but it will be close!

COM -32 vs the Former Gordon Tech- COM is on a high, scoring at will, not real confident with 32 points but I'll go with the fellow Carmelite school.

Reactions: ignazio
St. Ignatius W/points BR gets up early and takes the foot off gas. LA next week

Notre Dame W/points (see above) SR next week.

St. Rita after playing down to opponent’s level last two weeks they need to step it up. Main event next week. SR needs to play like the underdog.

Marist w/ points LA wins

ICCP w/ points

Nazareth

Providence needs this

St. Francis

Marian Catholic

Leo covers

De La Salle

Carmel Catholic

Last edited:
Iggy (Assuming Pierce is out for BR)
ND - that's alot of points on the road for MC. Could also see them clocking the Dons
JCA - I'm a fan of Jaworski and will take the home dog
M - too many points given LA QB1 is out and has a long drive
ICP - I'm partial to ICP because of Matt Bowen. Just a 20 min ride to Benet
Naz - finally right the ship
PC - home dog with room for improvement. maybe tonight's the night
Larry - another home dog and they had a de facto bye last week
Viator - just because
Leo - siding with my 2-0 fellow Christian brothers to cover 28
Pat - just because
DePaul - McKie keeps it rollin but too many points for me

Viator beat Marian 36-14 in a pretty lopsided game. First quarter took 55 minutes with Viator up 24-7 at the end of the 1st.

Pretty amazing predictions. Marmion vs. Leo was basically a 35-6 game before a fumbled snap in the end zone for Marmion and a late game TD by Leo. Leo QB1 was hurt late in the game - hope for a quick recovery. This Leo team seems to be on the rise with Coach Stevenson.

Last edited:
Pretty amazing predictions. Marmion vs. Leo was basically a 35-6 game before a fumbled snap in the end zone for Marmion and a late game TD by Leo. Leo QB1 was hurt late in the game - hope for a quick recovery. This Leo team seems to be on the rise with Coach Stevenson.
They just had 80 freshman come though the doors too which was the biggest incoming class they have had there in decades. I always root for the Mighty Men of Leo!

Viator beat Marian 36-14 in a pretty lopsided game. First quarter took 55 minutes with Viator up 24-7 at the end of the 1st.
I was off on this one, after Marian opened with a blowout and took HF to the edge losing 51-49 I thought they would win outright after seeing SV losing to DLS in a game I thought they would win.

Reactions: Lion4Life01
I was off on this one, after Marian opened with a blowout and took HF to the edge losing 51-49 I thought they would win outright after seeing SV losing to DLS in a game I thought they would win.

I also expected this to be a much closer game for the exact reasons you pointed out.

Reactions: McCaravan
Someone I know very well might have a 2 week winning streak (although this week is multiple ties up top). But official scores and standings come out sometime during NFL Sunday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT