ADVERTISEMENT

The World Famous CCL-ESCC Predictions 2023 Week 8

Week 8 recap:

This is how we all wanted this regular season to come down to. The drama, the blue bloods, the HOFers! Am I talking about 8-0 Mount Carmel at 8-0 Loyola Academy? Am I talking about the 8-0 St. Rita Frosh at 8-0 Brother Rice Frosh Thursday in the Hoodie Bowl?

Of Course not on the latter, this is a Varsity only thread and I would never corrupt the sanctity of this hallowed thread with ridiculous freshman football talk. Opened at SR -3.5, hook bet down to -3 O/U 39.5. Like I said, ridiculous.

And neither is it the former, despite it being the regular season GOTY! Two titans of the state football landscape. The 2023 cream of the crop battling courageously between Debbie’s front porch and the Eden’s shoulder.

No it’s none of the above. The regular season pick ‘em contest has come down to Week 9 between two titans of Bayesian probability, magna cum laude graduates of John von Neumann’s school of game theory, two of my edgy heroes, none other than McCaravan and PJJP

One may be the loneliest number but seven was extremely popular this week. With Par at 7.0625, only 4 players gained on the field, our leaders of week 8, PJ and family man Tux with silver medalists McCar and STL

Without further ado, the scoreboard:

@pjjp
@tuccs
@McCaravan
@stl705
@gobears25
@DMurph11
@ESCC fan
@BornNRazed
@BoundaryCorner
@80sRambler
@ignazio
@3OrangeWhips
@tomloner
@BillyTheBuffoon
@RockSoup
@refref01

Reactions: McCaravan and pjjp
@pjjp if a couple Cops show at your door before the lines are released this week saying they have a warrant, don’t question them, go quietly, you will be very well taken care of, little 4 day vacation, meals included, plenty of time to sleep, you will released without charging on Friday after the games end.

@pjjp if a couple Cops show at your door before the lines are released this week saying they have a warrant, don’t question them, go quietly, you will be very well taken care of, little 4 day vacation, meals included, plenty of time to sleep, you will released without charging on Friday after the games end.
LOL. I'll keep that in mind.

2 miles west of their campus at the legendary Pat Cronin Field, inside William Doyle Stadium on the beautiful Bernard DelGiorno Campus of St. Rita of Cascia High School.

Or 7740 S. Western Ave. Chicago, Illinois if that works for you.
No mention of Quigley???

• Haha
Reactions: RockSoup
No mention of Quigley???
Cmon Slum, don’t break the rules around here, this is a varsity football thread! Quigley South never had football, though their UCLA type unis would probably be pretty sweet if they did.

Now, when we do a thread on financial, legally binding real estate purchases of beautiful high school campuses, then we can mention Quigley South. Jeez, people just don’t follow the rules around here.

• Haha
Reactions: mchsalumni
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT