ADVERTISEMENT

Per IHSA a delay in releasing football schedules

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Media Members,

Due to an overwhelming number of schools with incomplete schedules currently provided, we are going to hold off on transferring the football schedules to the IHSA website on Friday, June 10.

Many schools have their entire schedules posted on MaxPreps. Until we get the remaining holes filled, you can view school schedules by searching the schools on our scheduling partner MaxPreps’ website here: https://www.maxpreps.com/state/football/illinois.htm

It will likely take another week for us to make enough headway to post the cumulative statewide football schedules on IHSA.org as we traditionally do.

Why bother announcing this yesterday if you knew so many schools hadn't uploaded their schedules yet?

Going through some of the schedules on Maxpreps some early season games of intrigue : Richards at Marist week 2. Also, LWE vs Nap C, Phillips vs Batavia, Maine S v Warren. Also Richards opens at Naz. JC vs Simeon intriguing as well.

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
Why bother announcing this yesterday if you knew so many schools hadn't uploaded their schedules yet?
I’m guessing IHSA leaves this up to max perps then just flips a switch to merge the whole schedules over i’ve looked at a lot of Max prep schedules and most of them are incomplete or completely missing. I’m also going to guess IHSA is limited resources/people to help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT