ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

images

It is comical, people think if you don't play a CCL Blue schedule then you play a bunch of cupcakes all year and can't play with anybody. Seen both teams play in person, MC is a very good team, with that said they have 2 good DB's, but you have to cover 4 recievers. Naz by 2 scores, McCarthy will find his matchup he likes and exploit it. Although Ty Morris doesn't appear like a burner, he will still be the biggest threat on the field and will find the endzone multiple times. Don't get me wrong I like what Lynch has done this year getting away from that horrific veer, but this game will be close for a while and then the big plays will start to happen. Roadrunners repeat.

Do you think there are any VEER concepts in today's modern spread?
What about old zone, power trey, stretch?

I wonder if modern spreads lean one way more than the other.

I respectfully disagree to call split back veer "horrific" I have seen it tear up too many defenses over the years.

This has been quite a thread...If McCarthy and Morris are as good as advertised, Naz should put up 40+ by mid-3rdQ. However, has Naz seen a defense like Mount Carmel’s?

Rumor has it MC’s scout team QB this week emulating McCarthy was a former heisman trophy candidate. And with the weather forecast....what can I say, I like our chances...

Mount Carmel-27
Nazareth Academy-19

“Shoulder to Shoulder we battle!”

Carmel is so good but man Naz is just clicking and McCarthy can handle the conditions I think, he did terrific in the cold vs Marist this year, I lean Naz by 14

If your giving me 8 let’s make this interesting.

This has been quite a thread...If McCarthy and Morris are as good as advertised, Naz should put up 40+ by mid-3rdQ. However, has Naz seen a defense like Mount Carmel’s?

Rumor has it MC’s scout team QB this week emulating McCarthy was a former heisman trophy candidate. And with the weather forecast....what can I say, I like our chances...

Mount Carmel-27
Nazareth Academy-19

Mount Carmel-27
Nazareth Academy-19

I thought the world of Lynch as a player but if he had the passing acumen of McCarthy he’d still be playing.

Reactions: mchsalumni
Waiting on your proposal at Naz+8

You must take me for a buffoon? You have a 16 year old kid from Lagrange being billed as the next Tom Brady and u want me to give you points? I’m thinking more like Caravan +6.5, after all, Jordan Lynch is no Tom Brady...Is he?

Reactions: brucealmighy
No more talk, let’s just play. May all the players leave healthy. There may be bad feelings after the outcome, disagreements on play calls, officials, or just plain rotten luck. But at the end of the day, it’s just high school football. Win or lose these young men will remember this season forever. Take it from a guy in my profession, losing a football game isn’t a tragedy. The sun will come up tomorrow and Christmas is coming! Play hard today men, leave it all on the field! GO CARAVAN!

Earlier this week I met two of the nicest young guys men from Naz. Having history with MT Carmel I am really torn.

I am gonna go with Naz. Just because I think, on the outside seemed to give Lenti a shady; I could be wrong. I wasn’t privy to everything like 99% of us.

I am watching “my two guys” from Naz. Play with your hair on fire guys! I will be watching!

“BEEP BEEP!!” Go roadrunners

Ouch! Shots fired! Can Mount Carmel keep it within 2 TD’s?
I’m not saying anything negative about Lynch. He was a dynamic dual threat guy, his accomplishments are amazing. I wish he was still playing but obviously it worked out well for the Caravan.

Honestly, had he been in this era, with the NFL finally giving QB’s with his playing style a chance and seeing they can succeed, I think he would be on a NFL roster for sure.

He's only 26 so this is his era.

I'm glad this gets settled soon. Good luck to both teams. As a fan, I'm just hoping for an exciting game.

MC just got hosed on a ticky tack personal foul on 72. Lynch with a bad fumble. It's 7-7 at the end of the 1st

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT