ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

Well sure, I enjoy posting my one-liners, but I probably need to watch myself more than others.

Your okay
Just don’t attack anyone personally
Call out players, coaches or Refs
Don’t talk about politics or religion

If you do all those things you should be safe unless Edgy is in a bad mood. Lol

Your okay
Just don’t attack anyone personally
Call out players, coaches or Refs
Don’t talk about politics or religion

If you do all those things you should be safe unless Edgy is in a bad mood. Lol
I’ve only discussed one coach, and it was to compliment him.

I wouldn’t do that . We have talked many times through out the years . Next time we talk I will bring this up . Might be next week .
Have a nice holiday . Don’t be so uptight . Never once said anything neg .
You are trying to out someone on the board, nothing innocent in that at all.

If McCarthy models himself on Jim Harbaugh, then Lynch is a carbon copy of Doug Flutie, both of whom did well for themselves after they left the Bears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
Let's get this thread back on track.

No one takes a day off when the season is on the line. Both teams are in the film room now. Racki is exposing the way Carmel launches sneak attacks with two of its fastest edge rushers, Tommy Egan and Ben Perry, who played big roles in the GBN and WB games. Naz will be expecting them, so Lenti has to get creative and draw up a new plan.

Reactions: sivada2001
Let's get this thread back on track.

No one takes a day off when the season is on the line. Both teams are in the film room now. Racki is exposing the way Carmel launches sneak attacks with two of its fastest edge rushers, Tommy Egan and Ben Perry, who played big roles in the GBN and WB games. Naz will be expecting them, so Lenti has to get creative and draw up a new plan.

I'm sure Dave Lenti has an elaborate game plan and will test McCarthy with multiple looks. Plenty of history in facing great passing teams. I think pressure from the MC defense will determine this one. Offensively, I expect MC to control the line of scrimmage and clock. I'm taking MC straight up.

Can someone tell me Who Naz has played during the regular season or all year? I know they really lost to Cardinal Ritter but was giving a win due to them playing a player that should have been suspended, but besides Marist and Ritter Who? Even in the playoffs. Their Road to state was a cake Walk compared to MC

Can someone tell me Who Naz has played during the regular season or all year? I know they really lost to Cardinal Ritter but was giving a win due to them playing a player that should have been suspended, but besides Marist and Ritter Who? Even in the playoffs. Their Road to state was a cake Walk compared to MC

Naz plays a decent schedule. During the regular season, they played and beat a very good NND team as well as Marist, Stl, and Benet. MC and Naz have two common opponents, Marist and Benet. NC and Naz beat those schools by comparable scores. To say their road to state was a cake walk compared to MC is just not true. I would say Naz and MC had very similar playoff schedules. MC beat Eisenhower, GBN, Phillips and Willowbrook. Naz Beat Libertyville, Thorton, Batavia and Rolling Meadows. Batavia and RM were every bit as formidable as Phillips and Willowbrook.

I dont know who is going to win Saturday, but to say Naz didnt play anyone or had a cake walk to the finals compared to MC is a distortion of the facts.

Can someone tell me Who Naz has played during the regular season or all year? Their Road to state was a cake Walk compared to MC

lolz, welcome to the board, make sure you let us know how you feel.

With that out of the way and having seen both teams 3 times, Naz wins this game with relative ease. Shut down Livermore, tackle Odeluga and game over.

With that out of the way and having seen both teams 3 times, Naz wins this game with relative ease. Shut down Livermore, tackle Odeluga and game over.
This game will be Won in the trenches Fella. Dont think Naz has been battled tested up front on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: sivada2001

Been watching Kenenna for 3 years....that whole tackling him thing is a lot easier said then done. People have been concentrating on Livermore then past 7 games, Lynch starting throwing to Parker who leads the team in touchdown receptions. I’m still breaking this down but with MC defense and Dave Lenti’s defensive game plan, it won’t be with relative ease, give us some more credit then that.

Reactions: Gene K.
Been watching Kenenna for 3 years....that whole tackling him thing is a lot easier said then done. People have been concentrating on Livermore then past 7 games, Lynch starting throwing to Parker who leads the team in touchdown receptions. I’m still breaking this down but with MC defense and Dave Lenti’s defensive game plan, it won’t be with relative ease, give us some more credit then that.

This is not a denigration of MC, it's a canonization of Naz. Mad respect for MC but they can't hang with Naz this year. If it makes you feel better, Montini couldn't hang with them this year either, but they did hang with Carmel.

I think Naz wins this game, but I think it’s gonna be a good one. I’ve seen both teams play and just get the feeling that Naz has a better chance of limiting MC offensively than MC does of limiting Naz and their weapons. Huge respect for both teams though.

This is not a denigration of MC, it's a canonization of Naz. Mad respect for MC but they can't hang with Naz this year. If it makes you feel better, Montini couldn't hang with them this year either, but they did hang with Carmel.
I'm not sure what to think on this board anymore when mchsalum has been Naz biggest defender.

I’m still breaking this down

I've been waiting for you to check in. If it isn't classified, can you give us an injury report? Grant was helped off the field, although he came back. And after Swain's interception, a defender rolled on him. You could tell he was hurt, but not how bad.

I've been waiting for you to check in. If it isn't classified, can you give us an injury report? Grant was helped off the field, although he came back. And after Swain's interception, a defender rolled on him. You could tell he was hurt, but not how bad.
Choo Choo never came back.

It could be worse...this clown has actually left me almost speechless. He’s actually found a way to be more abrasive then any of us when we try. I’m going to the film to immerse myself in study for a few hours before I start ripping aimlessly.
You are selling us short here lol

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
Haven't seen Naz this year, but...

I think initially Naz D will have easier time with MC O than MC D will have with Naz O. However, MC ball control and eating the clock combined with Naz quick scores will wear down out Naz D.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Naz up 14-0ish early followed by MC surge in the second half.

Last possession wins, but I have a feeling it will be JJ hoisting the trophy...

Naz 28-24

Followed by an epic rematch next November...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT