ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

They turned their season around since halftime of the Penn State game. This will be OSUs only road test of the season. They looked shaky in the second half yesterday at home vs PSU. The Big Ten seems to find a way each year to play its way out of the playoff so would not be surprised if Michigan won.

Reactions: Gene K.
So does Mt Carmel have a water tower? Look I’ve been trying to stick to football or say nothing most of the season but NO ONE seems to want to talk about simply football so I give up, the gloves are off, and it’s gonna be 20 or more, you might even say this could get EPIC!

They turned their season around since halftime of the Penn State game. This will be OSUs only road test of the season. They looked shaky in the second half yesterday at home vs PSU. The Big Ten seems to find a way each year to play its way out of the playoff so would not be surprised if Michigan won.

Thanks capn obvious...let’s spice it up a lil bit...you know like the poster of Lil Kim you have hangin in your bedroom. I’m just kiddin with you LB! This is gonna be a street fight based on OPs so let’s take it to that level.

Mt Carmel is very good. Naz has a tall task in front of them. Naz is good too though so it should be fun.

MC will get its picks and sacks, the trademark of its defense, which neutralized the "dynamic" Sam Tumilty, sacking him five times and picking him off twice. Lenti will do the same to McCarthy, taking him out of the game and making Morris irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: sivada2001
There you have it! let’s not play the game since MC has already won. JJ, sorry brother hang up your cleats this season is done...you too Ty, you’ve been rendered irrelevant. The rest of you Naz guys just turn in your equipment tomorrow..the towel is thrown in and white flag has been raised!

GTFOH

MC will get its picks and sacks, the trademark of their defense, which neutralized the "dynamic" Sam Tumility, sacking him five times and picking him off twice. Lenti will do the same to McCarthy, taking him out of the game and making Morris irrelevant.

MC will get its picks and sacks, the trademark of their defense, which neutralized the "dynamic" Sam Tumilty, sacking him five times and picking him off twice. Lenti will do the same to McCarthy, taking him out of the game and making Morris irrelevant.

Now Tumilty is somehow equatable to McCarthy..... please prepare as such MC, please.

MC will get its picks and sacks, the trademark of its defense, which neutralized the "dynamic" Sam Tumilty, sacking him five times and picking him off twice. Lenti will do the same to McCarthy, taking him out of the game and making Morris irrelevant.
Pride comes before the fall.

Reactions: Outsideobserver2
Broader question on the drooling over Michigan: Why? It's a marginal program, at best (currently). I get the traditional aspect of this, but they are maybe the 5th team in the B1G and would be cannon fodder in the SEC. Does anyone think Harbaugh can right this ship?
Dude, let’s be best friends. The entire Michigan program is a fraud. The “great” Bo Schembechler lost his first 7 bowl games, 5-12 overall.

Reactions: mchsalumni
Love both teams! But honestly speaking I do not see any team completely shutting down Tyler Morris or JJ for that matter. On the other hand, MC has some very good players on both sides of the ball. Justin Lynch can really sling it too. Don't know much about Naz's defense, could someone clue me in on which defense is better. MC's or Naz? That question should be good for a couple of pages.

Love both teams! But honestly speaking I do not see any team completely shutting down Tyler Morris or JJ for that matter. On the other hand, MC has some very good players on both sides of the ball. Justin Lynch can really sling it too. Don't know much about Naz's defense, could someone clue me in on which defense is better. MC's or Naz? That question should be good for a couple of pages.

Before someone’s knee jerk response is to check total points allowed this season or most points given up in any game make sure you know if those points were against the real defense or the players put in after a big lead like the 14 points scored by RM yesterday. Seems like MC had more tight victories this year thus less likely they had non-starters in on defense for as much time as Nazareth did. Not to mention the Nazareth offense’s efficiency in scoring puts their defense on the field more quickly and often.

Maybe bulletin board material for grown men that are over the hill to stick on their fridge and vent about to the wife?
But if any team needs a random edgy tim post to get geared up for a state game, they are in trouble.
Kind of like the private v public debate

Maybe bulletin board material for grown men that are over the hill to stick on their fridge and vent about to the wife?

I prefer “experienced elder citizen with an attractive and distinguished look”. My fridge is for beer and various meats and sausages. My wife doesn’t talk to me much until football season is over.

I definitely enjoy the banter on this board. It adds some spice to the games when you don’t otherwise have a rooting interest.

Thanks capn obvious...let’s spice it up a lil bit...you know like the poster of Lil Kim you have hangin in your bedroom. I’m just kiddin with you LB! This is gonna be a street fight based on OPs so let’s take it to that level.
Don’t kid with him, or disagree he will block you .

Reactions: Dual-triple_threat
Don’t kid with him, or disagree he will block you .
Maybe don’t call people by their real name on here and then try to hide your identity. I come here for info, not to play childish games.

The last person that started off like this got my number, sought me out in public and threatened me through both. I’m too old for that garbage.

Maybe don’t call people by their real name on here and then try to hide your identity. I come here for info, not to play childish games.

The last person that started off like this got my number, sought me out in public and threatened me through both. I’m too old for that garbage.
It’s almost as if HS football would be better if the only adults were coaches and refs.

I wouldn’t do that . We have talked many times through out the years . Next time we talk I will bring this up . Might be next week .
Have a nice holiday . Don’t be so uptight . Never once said anything neg .

ADVERTISEMENT