ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 4

You're right, Rat. You're right. It can't all be blamed on youth. And yes, there will be runners, you're correct about that also. As for 4-5 teams getting in, it really doesn't matter. Waste of time. Do you remember 1998? I'm having flashbacks.........

You're right, Rat. You're right. It can't all be blamed on youth. And yes, there will be runners, you're correct about that also. As for 4-5 teams getting in, it really doesn't matter. Waste of time. Do you remember 1998? I'm having flashbacks.........
All.... Yes sir I went to all nine of those games because you support them regardless (even for a half lol) when all of the faithfull that normaly show up bailed after a few games. I will never forget that stud RB for the Crimsons in 98 pounded SHG and yapped and did a little dance in the end zone after scoring (again) and I almost came out of my seat. Props to Coach Stuart for sitting him down and not allowing him to play for the rest of the game. Ratsy P.S. Week seven has now become a must win....

Finals
Jacksonville 76 Lanphier 14.

Springfield 51 Southeast 24.

QND 37 SHG 7. Not shocked that QND won but am at the margin of their victory. QND is setting themselves up for a deep run in the 2A playoffs. Really believed the Cyclones personnel changes made last week were setting them up for success.

MacArthur 55 Eisenhower 12.

U High 52 Lincoln 0.

Chatham 45 Rochester 17. The Titans dominated from the start and in all aspects. Rochester's Defense, which was a bright spot through three games, got no pressure on Knoedler and gave up multiple deep pass plays. Knoedler's accuracy on "jump ball" throws to his 6'7" WR was very impressive. The Rocket Defense got two stops all night, one at the end of the game when Chatham was running out the clock. Really no positives on the Rocket side and another QB lost to injuries. Eli Carlson, who is also a starting LB/DB, was hurt in the 2nd quarter and on crutches on the sidelines afterwards. Lots of corrective action needed before next week when Rochester faces another good passing attack in U High. Finally, Chatham won this impressively without star WR Blake Lehnen who did not dress.
Sets up a good one at Memorial next week.

QND @ SHS for the west!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT