ADVERTISEMENT

CS8 Predictions-Week 10

Chatham 63 Bloomington 28, Final. Chatham scored all 7 times they had the ball in the first half. At halftime, QB Colton Knoedler had thrown for 5 TD's, 2 to Blake Lehnen. Both are sophomores. Another sophomore, Grady Mueller, had a 75-yard TD run.

SHG 23 TF North 0, Final. SHG led 10-0 at half and scored on the opening drive of the second half on a pass from Levi Hanauer to Ethan Keller to make it a 3-score contest.

Metamora 36 MacArthur 14, Final. Metamora pulled away after a close 1st half. Really expected Mac to win this one but Metamora is difficult to beat at home.

3 CS8 teams will advance to Week 2. Chatham will have to go on the road. SHG and Rochester get home games.

Last edited:
Reactions: FB1976
Chatham 56 Bloomington 22, 4th Quarter. Chatham scored all 7 times they had the ball in the first half. QB Colton Knoedler threw for 5 TD's, 2 to Blake Lehnen. Both are sophomores. Another sophomore, Grady Mueller, also had a 75-yard TD run.

SHG 23 TF North 0, 4th quarter. SHG led 10-0 at half and scored on the opening drive of the second half on a pass from Levi Hanauer to Ethan Keller.

Metamora 36 MacArthur 14, 4th quarter. Metamora starting to pull away.

Looks like 3 CS8 teams will advance to Week 2. Chatham will have to go on the road. SHG and Rochester get home games.
Good defense effort by the Cyclones, I guess. Will have to listen to the podcast later on.

4Afan definitely knows people do not want to make plans with him. He is glued to his screen waiting to hear more GrossNoises.

The fix is in. SHG students are notorious for hating cold weather. Expect some mysterious fumbles and dropped passes so they can get back into their North Face jackets and bully nerds at Home Plate. SHG loses a head scratcher 20-14. Or get running clocked. One of the 2.
SHG-haters were inspired by your prediction. I too had them in trouble, but how could you have picked a running clock as one of the possibilities they would suffer? Geesh, man, you're a better predictor than that! Come on!!

Chatham 63 Bloomington 28, Final. Chatham scored all 7 times they had the ball in the first half. At halftime, QB Colton Knoedler had thrown for 5 TD's, 2 to Blake Lehnen. Both are sophomores. Another sophomore, Grady Mueller, had a 75-yard TD run.

SHG 23 TF North 0, Final. SHG led 10-0 at half and scored on the opening drive of the second half on a pass from Levi Hanauer to Ethan Keller to make it a 3-score contest.

Metamora 36 MacArthur 14, Final. Metamora pulled away after a close 1st half. Really expected Mac to win this one but Metamora is difficult to beat at home.

3 CS8 teams will advance to Week 2. Chatham will have to go on the road. SHG and Rochester get home games.
All.... Back from the game. Rocketnation. A voice of reason in a wilderness of insanity about who would win the SHG/TFN game early on. (and me after watching very little film) You stole my line talking about this game in a post and I paraphrase "I like the Cyclones chance in this game." lol" As a rule when I say that good things usually happen for SHG on the gridiron.

The field was in miserable shape and hammered everyone playing today. Lots of penalties as well delivered all around. A dry track or turf would of been much much more fun. Can't complain though.

A couple of non football notes. So I'm out in the parking lot standing around with a couple of other folks around the vehicles early on. A car pulls up close by and a gentleman gets out heading my way. I thought here we go again (lol) and it's early.
Excuse me do you know a guy called cornerat he inquires? Yes I know that SOB in reply. He laughs figuring it out. What makes this story cool is it was the father of Coach "Jaws" at JCA who came over to watch the game. We were able to talk a bit. I enjoyed that . A very nice and grounded individual.

Also in the parking lot earlier. A gent arrives. Looks over as I was standing next to my truck and motions for me to come over. Why not. (lol) He asks how was the drive up? I said fine. I asked are you fan and TFN supporter? Nope just here to watch the game. I'm a coach from LWE. Nice as well. I had to inquire did you guys break a sweat playing Taft?" Had the freshman and sophomores early in that one he replies smiling.

A fun trip.... Ratsy

Last edited:
All.... Back from the game. Rocketnation. A voice of reason in a wilderness of insanity about who would win the SHG/TFN game early on. (and me after watching very little film) You stole my line talking about this game in a post and I paraphrase "I like the Cyclones chance in this game." lol" As a rule when I say that good things usually happen for SHG on the gridiron.

The field was in miserable shape and hammered everyone playing today. Lots of penalties as well delivered all around. A dry track or turf would of been much much more fun. Can't complain though.

A couple of non football notes. So I'm out in the parking lot standing around with a couple of other folks around the vehicles early on. A car pulls up close by and a gentleman gets out heading my way. I thought here we go again (lol) and it's early.
Excuse me do you know a guy called cornerat he inquires? Yes I know that SOB in reply. He laughs figuring it out. What makes this story cool is it was the father of Coach "Jaws" at JCA who came over to watch the game. We were able to talk a bit. I enjoyed that . A cool guy.

Also in the parking lot earlier. A gent arrives. Looks over as I was standing next to my truck and motions for me to come over. Why not. (lol) He asks how was the drive up? I said fine. I asked are you fan and TFN supporter? Nope just here to watch the game. I'm a coach from LWE. Nice gent as well. I had to inquire did you guys break a sweat playing Taft?" Had the freshman and sophomores early in that one he replies smiling.

A fun trip.... Ratsy
It's a good line, hope you don't mind I borrowed it.

Since I (and probably others) didn't know what TFN would bring (not about to subscribe to every single news paper up there) I'm very happy to see an SHG win! Very excited for what next weekend will bring! Go Cycs!

Another ignorant post. It’s only a matter of time. Hint Edgy won’t tolerate posters saying bad things about kids!
I don't mind the insightful-ish opinions... doesn't everyone comment on here (sometimes less informed)... but the excessive prima donna BS is a bit much... I'd like it to remain the inside joke jabs that the guys have from years of being around and the genuine give a darn for highschool football... otherwise it's just petty, annoying and stupid nonsense... okay I'm done.... maybe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cycs21
Future CS8 foe QND is losing 14-0 to Arthur. They should be accustomed to losing by the time they get grace our presence with their pathetic program. What a horrible addition for us. Should have just divided Southeast into 2 teams, that's the level of ability they bring. Glenwood up 42-14 shortly before half.
That comment didn't age well

QND- 21
Arthur- 14

Please mature

Reactions: net-se
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT