ADVERTISEMENT

Bears

Super Bears Super Bowl! I know that is a ridiculous statement but I am just super happy for Justin fields and getting the win today!

Bears beat a bad team yesterday. Sure, we'll take it. Nice to see Fields get a win although he played an average game. The biggest issue was Mongomery's knee injury. Information on it seems to be encouraging.

I don't see this team making the playoffs. But if Mongomery is out for several weeks it will be a disaster for the offense.

I'm on the fence with Fields.

So far I am not seeing the same "it" factor from Fields as I am with other great young QBs in the league.

He's throwing to a "D+" group of WRs though, remember?

Mooney is the best they got.

Robinson makes catches but struggles to get separation and as you know nothing after the catch

Kmet is underproducing.

If they could somehow upset GB in Chicago, then it could be a solid season up to 10 wins. I say this assuming (and I know "ass" is in "assume") Da Bear defense continues to play well with the potential of getting better, Nagy still not calling the plays, JF progresses and continue the damn running game.

Now, let's do this!

If they could somehow upset GB in Chicago, then it could be a solid season up to 10 wins. I say this assuming (and I know "ass" is in "assume") Da Bear defense continues to play well with the potential of getting better, Nagy still not calling the plays, JF progresses and continue the damn running game.

Now, let's do this!

You have not looked at the rest of their schedule. It is very tough.

Reactions: brucealmighy
Actually, I have looked at the rest of the schedule.

If they beat GB (4-2), here's what I see:

TB: Loss
SF: Win
Pitt: Possible Win
Bal: Loss
Det: Win
Ari: Loss
GB: Loss
Min: Win
Sea: Win (Wilson out)
NYG: Win
Min: Win (Vikings out of it; Bear does well against them)

Actually, I have looked at the rest of the schedule.

If they beat GB (4-2), here's what I see:

TB: Loss
SF: Win
Pitt: Possible Win
Bal: Loss
Det: Win
Ari: Loss
GB: Loss
Min: Win
Sea: Win (Wilson out)
NYG: Win
Min: Win (Vikings out of it; Bear does well against them)
Pretty optimistic but I hope you are right. Go bears!

So any early predictions on the Bears vs Packers this Sunday?

Here's mine.... Bears pull off an upset in a very close and relatively low scoring game. Bears 20 Packers 17. Cairo Santos is the hero.

So any early predictions on the Bears vs Packers this Sunday?

Here's mine.... Bears pull off an upset in a very close and relatively low scoring game. Bears 20 Packers 17. Cairo Santos is the hero.
You're making it tough on me with my picks this week!!! Come on man!! 😂😂 I REALLY want to pick the Bears!!! But I feel like I'll get burned if I do. My current pick is GB. But I can change it up till about 10 minutes before kickoff.

Reactions: markmacaluso
You're making it tough on me with my picks this week!!! Come on man!! 😂😂 I REALLY want to pick the Bears!!! But I feel like I'll get burned if I do. My current pick is GB. But I can change it up till about 10 minutes before kickoff.
If you have money on the line....I totally understand the hesitation to pick the Bears to win straight up.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
The Bears are now 3-20 against the Packers dating back to 2011. Ouch. 10 years of futility continues.

The Bears are now 3-20 against the Packers dating back to 2011. Ouch. 10 years of futility continues.
Yesterday right after the game a close friend sent me a text that said, "Bears ain't beating GB until that F-er retires or goes to another team. Just ain't gonna happen." I immediately sent one back saying, "That's what we said when they had Favre."

Green Bay is simply a better organization with better teams and has been for the majority of my life.

Looks like I’ll have plenty of Edgy time this afternoon. Get ready to completely screw up my Kings Challenge yet again.

He has zero to work with, and at this point I think the coaching staff is the worst thing for him.
Totally agree. This isn’t Fields this is shit coaching. Nagy needs to go along with the Offensive Coordinator and Defensive Coordinator. I am on the fence with the Offensive line coach because the play calls are horrible.

Well. The last two weeks I’ve seen the center get the ball 2 inches above the grass. So the OL coach can go too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT