ADVERTISEMENT

Swagger High 35 Lockport 0 Final

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
After losing State titles to the Porters in 2003 and 2021 we as a program needed to beat them. Or maybe I just needed it for my mental well being. Anyway Hawks were dominant tonight. Punting once in the second half and finally playing 4 quarters of Hawk football. Well done Hawks!!!

Except, Park Ridge kids have about as much swagger as Steve Urkel. Even the cool kids are just basic future frat boys. And this is coming from a guy from that area with literally dozens of MS alumni friends and relatives. My B-I-L laughs every time I bring it up. He and his friends played there mid-aughts, and they'll do a mocking "Ahem...... You mean Swagger High!" any time someone says Maine South.

Yet, it lives on and thrives on this board for some reason 🤷‍♂️

Except, Park Ridge kids have about as much swagger as Steve Urkel. Even the cool kids are just basic future frat boys. And this is coming from a guy from that area with literally dozens of MS alumni friends and relatives. My B-I-L laughs every time I bring it up. He and his friends played there mid-aughts, and they'll do a mocking "Ahem...... You mean Swagger High!" any time someone says Maine South.

Yet, it lives on and thrives on this board for some reason

Yet, it lives on and thrives on this board for some reason 🤷‍♂️
It’s just a graduation from neck rolls to popped up Polo collars and the chicks dig both. :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT