ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterfinals - Breese Central @ Rochester

SHG. The fact they can hand pick kids from the little Springfield JFL all star team they put together just makes you figure they would consistently petition up. Especially when their fan base is Douche City
Nah Not good enough. Multiplied into 5A is where they belong

Reactions: cigaros
Anyways, back to the subject at hand. Since everyone concedes that this game will be a running clock and is not worth playing in the first place- will the running clock start before or after the 8 minute mark of the 3rd quarter? @circletrack32 where you at, moron? You had a lot to say when I was locked up. It's been crickets since I've been back. Where's the money?

• Haha
All.... Now Mensa want to be. Hold on ....One would think constant failure engaging the rodent on your part would be tiring. Statistics and predictors. lol Not the real thing. Haaaa. Of course it's all you have left to argue.

Sorry that your feelings are so raw, hurt, and exposed because the truth of the Rochester program has finally hit home . Oddly it took but a rodent giving a needed lesson for you to have that epiphany and finally true clarity. You now accept.....

The Rockets coaching staff craves only to stay in 4A knowing their place in the food chain wanting no part in a higher class. Final acceptance by yourself will now allow you sleep at night and inner peace will come forth. Change of thought is hard but I congratulate you on your breakthrough. Have a pleasant day. Your new walk of life has started. Ratsy
Your comments are reeking of mediocrity with every subsequent post. After all of this banter, one must ask, should SHG be demanded to be bumped all the way up to 8A? After all, they never play up. They are not required to stay with a boundary. I know that they give out leadership scholarships. And the failure of the three larger public schools nearby are indicative they steal their best players. I am actually a fan of private schools. But you have yet to admit the advantage which exists by being a private school. By playing up, I mean plain above the class to which you would be settled into after all parameters are applied. Loyola, even with the multiplier, plays up. When Phillips was hot, they played up. IC opted to play up. Yet we’ve never seen Sacred Heart to play up. They’ve always been forced by the multiplier due to the current regulations on non-boundary schools. It appears your argument against the Rocket coaching staff should be applied to the Cyclone coaching staff at least back to the day eight classes were installed.

The only reason you are coming after Rochester is you cannot understand why a small town school with a mid-level enrollment has won not only your level, but at levels higher. Ironic that Glenwood has beaten SHG more times than little ole Rochester.

Glass houses, Boy. Glass houses. But here’s the benefit to you…. your boys have more time to get ready for basketball season.

Last edited:
Nah Not good enough. Multiplied into 5A is where they belong
I agree with your comment. However, as long as people are demanding public schools play up, I will demand private schools play in 8A until they admit to recruiting. And I’m a fan of recruiting.

Anyways, back to the subject at hand. Since everyone concedes that this game will be a running clock and is not worth playing in the first place- will the running clock start before or after the 8 minute mark of the 3rd quarter? @circletrack32 where you at, moron? You had a lot to say when I was locked up. It's been crickets since I've been back. Where's the money?
To the Breese Central cougar fan base, none of the Rocket faithful, truly believe there will be a running clock. You’ve made it to the quarterfinals because you are good enough. This weekend will determine who is good enough to go to the semifinals.

@cigaros you are a fun foil. I recommend leaving this cornerrat clown alone because he is afraid of the GrossNoises and seems to just be copying and pasting his talking points against you. You are the only one feeding into his nonsense. I know he will lose interest and move on to basketball like the rest of SHG if we do not feed this troll.

Then we can get back to making GrossNoises together. Unfortunately I feel like we have united in a way similar to Nazi Germany and the USSR at the early stages of WW2 (you being Nazi Germany, of course).

• Haha
To the Breese Central cougar fan base, none of the Rocket faithful, truly believe there will be a running clock. You’ve made it to the quarterfinals because you are good enough. This weekend will determine who is good enough to go to the semifinals.
Well it's not Breese Central. History has already made that point for us.

• Haha
Locked up? Dude you live in a suburb because you're scared of the... dark. 🤣 You're the idiot who took a bet with a stranger on the internet.

The fart... the new 🤡Jesus.

Last edited:
Congrats on living in a shitty neighborhood? We're so proud of you for being broke and able to afford housing in a crime-ridden area. You have strange values.
Odd you'd jump right past the real truth here, which is your obvious prejudice towards anything not white and wealthy.

🤡Jesus is an angry little man.

• Wow
Odd you'd jump right past the real truth here, which is your obvious prejudice towards anything not white and wealthy.

🤡Jesus is an angry little man.
Tamp that nonsense down. Hank, Beatty, Avante, Cox, Dante, Cox, Colin Stallworth, Johnny Jones, Edor slot, et al are the opposite of what you describe.

Beatty is actually part Asian as his mom’s last name is Kwong. The Cox Twins are children of military parents. I don’t know Stallworth’s home setting. Johnny Jones was in foster care. Ednor Slot was adopted from Haiti. there are others, but I do not want to flood the thread.

Keep that racism and socioeconomic warfare out of this discussion.

I hate to ask a football question, but how would Breese do vs. say Boylan or St Laurence?

I hate to ask a football question, but how would Breese do vs. say Boylan or St Laurence?
The predictors all say Boylan and St. Laurence would win by a score over Breese.

Rochester would beat St. Lawrence by two scores and Boylan by three scores.

Your comments are reeking of mediocrity with every subsequent post. After all of this banter, one must ask, should SHG be demanded to be bumped all the way up to 8A? After all, they never play up. They are not required to stay with a boundary. I know that they give out leadership scholarships. And the failure of the three larger public schools nearby are indicative they steal their best players. I am actually a fan of private schools. But you have yet to admit the advantage which exists by being a private school. By playing up, I mean plain above the class to which you would be settled into after all parameters are applied. Loyola, even with the multiplier, plays up. When Phillips was hot, they played up. IC opted to play up. Yet we’ve never seen Sacred Heart to play up. They’ve always been forced by the multiplier due to the current regulations on non-boundary schools. It appears your argument against the Rocket coaching staff should be applied to the Cyclone coaching staff at least back to the day eight classes were installed.

The only reason you are coming after Rochester is you cannot understand why a small town school with a mid-level enrollment has one not only your level, but at levels higher. ironic that Glenwood has beaten SHG more times then little ole Rochester.

Glass houses, Boy. Glass houses. But here’s the benefit to you…. your boys have more time to get ready for basketball season.
All.... Silly cigaros. So much angst. Try to calm down or you going to have a stroke. You still can't get over three simple things about Rochester. Lets review shall we. 1. Ihsa violations - 2. (the count as of now) 2. Head to head overall total wins SHG. A bitter pill to swallow. If your HC wouldn't ride your horses into the ground getting them injured that might be different. For shame. 3. And of course the safe shallow waters of 4A postseason football. The coaching staff clings to this as does the fan base. Quit trying to fool yourself. So continue to yap all you want little puppy.

This latest post of yours is all over the board and amusing. A lack of cohesive thinking bordering on manic. I suggest a therapist for the clarity you obviously still have not attained. The genie is now out of the bottle as it applies to Rochester. Everyone now knows about the program. Interestingly enough (see post 92) I wouldn't of even touched that one. But since it's been brought up. Certain "allowances" are made by the town elders in Rochester. One can easily see (your reply post 93) a common denominator on the names you bring up and "who" pushes through those allowances. The elders and othesr in town back off but they sure aren't happy .

Now everyone realizes Rochester is one of those towns as well. Sigh.... Once again the rodents suggests a couple of aspirin, a cool damp towel over the forehead and eyes, and a nap for all of that loss of sleep. Continue to engage all you want it's just going to get worse. Rochester exposed..... Ratsy

• Haha
Reactions: net-se and cigaros
All.... Silly cigaros. So much angst. Try to calm down or you going to have a stroke. You still can't get over three simple things about Rochester. Lets review shall we. 1. Ihsa violations - 2. (the count as of now) 2. Head to head overall total wins SHG. A bitter pill to swallow. If your HC wouldn't ride your horses into the ground getting them injured that might be different. For shame. 3. And of course the safe shallow waters of 4A postseason football. The coaching staff clings to this as does the fan base. Quit trying to fool yourself. So continue to yap all you want little puppy.

This latest post of yours is all over the board and amusing. A lack of cohesive thinking bordering on manic. I suggest a therapist for the clarity you obviously still have not attained. The genie is now out of the bottle as it applies to Rochester. Everyone now knows about the program. Interestingly enough (see post 92) I wouldn't of even touched that one. But since it's been brought up. Certain "allowances" are made by the town elders in Rochester. One can easily see (your reply post 93) a common denominator on the names you bring up and "who" pushes through those allowances. The elders and othesr in town back off but they sure aren't happy .

Now everyone realizes Rochester is one of those towns as well. Sigh.... Once again the rodents suggests a couple of aspirin, a cool damp towel over the forehead and eyes, and a nap for all of that loss of sleep. Continue to engage all you want it's just going to get worse. Rochester exposed..... Ratsy
It's comical to watch you try to recover. You simply cannot accept the fact no one gives credence to the excuses you've made for your alma mater. I highly recommend you start a lacrosse program to occupy your time as you grunt out this wait until the 4th friday of August, 2024. Your squad got beat by a second string QB in week 9. And got beat again by a QB who had a right leg injury in week 11. Not to mention a running back who ran thru you while enduring a shoulder injury. Few people remember the state runner up. Fewer remember the two teams which lost in the semifinals. And no one remembers those who didn't make the quarterfinals. Careful there, the state is beginning to forget who you even are. But there is something to savor...with your loss, you went from the 81st ranked team in the state to the 79th, further distancing yourself from the 4th page of the MAxpreps rankings. So your weekend wasn't a complete loss.

It's comical to watch you try to recover. You simply cannot accept the fact no one gives credence to the excuses you've made for your alma mater. I highly recommend you start a lacrosse program to occupy your time as you grunt out this wait until the 4th friday of August, 2024. Your squad got beat by a second string QB in week 9. And got beat again by a QB who had a right leg injury in week 11. Not to mention a running back who ran thru you while enduring a shoulder injury. Few people remember the state runner up. Fewer remember the two teams which lost in the semifinals. And no one remembers those who didn't make the quarterfinals. Careful there, the state is beginning to forget who you even are. But there is something to savor...with your loss, you went from the 81st ranked team in the state to the 79th, further distancing yourself from the 4th page of the MAxpreps rankings. So your weekend wasn't a complete loss.
All.... Lol you are so easy. What took you so long to reply. Now you bring up injuries. Ok. A ten point victory with four SHG starters out in week nine. Just be happy their is not a 4A rematch in postseason. Or you would be sitting home but once again. Week 11 from five starters out (W10) to three. The Redskins by the way would send the Rockets packing as well. Many thought when the qualifiers were announced a lot of wind was blowing through Rochester. Nope just a sigh of relief from the Rochester fans collective (and the coaching staff) that Morris ended up being the smallest school in 5A postseason football. Now go win that small ball trophy ..... Ratsy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tamp that nonsense down. Hank, Beatty, Avante, Cox, Dante, Cox, Colin Stallworth, Johnny Jones, Edor slot, et al are the opposite of what you describe.

Beatty is actually part Asian as his mom’s last name is Kwong. The Cox Twins are children of military parents. I don’t know Stallworth’s home setting. Johnny Jones was in foster care. Ednor Slot was adopted from Haiti. there are others, but I do not want to flood the thread.

Keep that racism and socioeconomic warfare out of this discussion.
Cool post. Nothing I said was directed at Rochester or their athletes. You know who it was directed at. Quit defending this 🤡. He's representing your community on here.

Cool post. Nothing I said was directed at Rochester or their athletes. You know who it was directed at. Quit defending this 🤡. He's representing your community on here.
He may be misrepresenting the Rochester faithful. However you are representing your fanbase with a post wrought with racism and socioeconomic separatism. Let him be him. The Rochester faithful do not claim him. But if this is the real you…not a good representation of Catholics (I went to a well known Jesuit school) or the west side of the state.

Stooping to his level is more indicative of how
Low you will go rather than how low he is behaving.

• Wow
Reactions: Gene K.
All.... Lol you are so easy. What took you so long to reply. Now you bring up injuries. Ok. A ten point victory with four SHG starters out in week nine. Just be happy their is not a 4A rematch in postseason. Or you would be sitting home but once again. Week 11 from five starters out (W10) to three. The Redskins by the way would send the Rockets packing as well. Many thought when the qualifiers were announced a lot of wind was blowing through Rochester. Nope just a sigh of relief from the Rochester fans collective (and the coaching staff) that Morris ended up being the smallest school in 5A postseason football. Now go win that small ball trophy ..... Ratsy
I forgot you existed. You ok? How is basketball prep going?

All.... Lol. Oh you didn't forget silly. I live in your head. (and own it) Now go get that "4A" title. Have a pleasant afternoon. Ratsy

• Haha
All.... Lol. Oh you didn't forget silly. I live in your head. (and own it) Now go get that "4A" title. Have a pleasant afternoon. Ratsy
I am not sure which is more satisfying, you having to watch Rochester at 7 PM on the Friday after Thanksgiving or you having to go black Friday shopping with your wife until 630 PM so you can race home to watch Rochester go after their ninth championship since 2010. Remember, lift with the legs when caring all of those bags for your wife.

All.... Lol. Thank you for showing everyone and validating my previous comment by continuing to engage. (like you didn't already know 😉) Morning, noon, and night I live in your head and own you. Just can't stay away. Oh the rodent has burrowed deep. Ta ta .... Ratsy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT