ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

FoPoGFy!

good night ward
You are correct in that final score being bush league. I personally believe the mt carmel head coach wanted to pad his little brothers stats ( 5 td’s). The coach will never say it but why else would he not take a knee?

Reactions: PRokie
You are correct in that final score being bush league. I personally believe the mt carmel head coach wanted to pad his little brothers stats ( 5 td’s). The coach will never say it but why else would he not take a knee?
Craftsman
Snap-on
Or Harbor Freight
Take your pick

Seemed like the bad blood between the teams was there from the opening kickoff. Maybe the recruit the same areas.

Reactions: Gene K. and mc140
Good to see Lynch run up the score on Naz, maybe JJ could do another commercial about being chicago football. Plus Jordan’s only around for one more year before he’s college bound again so no skin off his back. Congrats to MC for doing what most in the neighborhood expected them too. The Van owns November football.

Ditto got to have this game week 1 or 2.
As much as I would like to see it I think it’s about time to get some old friends back in the schedule.
Week 1: JCA - as it was and always should be. The 2 Carmelite schools used to open with each other for a long time and I for one would love to have the rivalry renewed.

Week 2: Saint Rita - no reason this game isn’t on the schedule every year. Both administrations should bend over backwards to have this game played.

As much as I would like to see it I think it’s about time to get some old friends back in the schedule.
Week 1: JCA - as it was and always should be. The 2 Carmelite schools used to open with each other for a long time and I for one would love to have the rivalry renewed.

Week 2: Saint Rita - no reason this game isn’t on the schedule every year. Both administrations should bend over backwards to have this game played.
I would like to see them week 14.

Reactions: caravan8

I totally agree from a tradition stand point with you but I rather play 8A high caliber teams that gets you ready for the playoffs to be battle tested. To play JCA at soldier field again would be great.

That wasn't a Success Factor State Title for MC was it??

And if not would MC be playing in 8a next year?

That wasn't a Success Factor State Title for MC was it??

And if not would MC be playing in 8a next year?
It was not. They have been 7A for a while now. I don’t believe they get success factored up next year but if they make the title game again I think they would in 2021 (although I’m not sure anymore, who can be positive about any rules or changes with ihsa)

Good to see Lynch run up the score on Naz, maybe JJ could do another commercial about being chicago football. Plus Jordan’s only around for one more year before he’s college bound again so no skin off his back. Congrats to MC for doing what most in the neighborhood expected them too. The Van owns November football.
Love that rumor! He’s staying. Unless some huge 7 figure deal comes his way, he’s very happy and he’s staying at MC. Don’t jump on that rumor truck, trust me on this one.

Reactions: MCTD10
I totally agree from a tradition stand point with you but I rather play 8A high caliber teams that gets you ready for the playoffs to be battle tested. To play JCA at soldier field again would be great.
If they could only manage one of these games I’d rather it be SR. They will be multiplied again and back in the 6A-7A range and they should be good next season. The Blue schedule and crossover with Montini gets them pretty tested. Just don’t want to see a CPS team or some cake walk game week 1.

If they could only manage one of these games I’d rather it be SR. They will be multiplied again and back in the 6A-7A range and they should be good next season. The Blue schedule and crossover with Montini gets them pretty tested. Just don’t want to see a CPS team or some cake walk game week 1.
I totally agree with that.

How do the divisions switch in 21? Best team after 2 years moves up and worse moves down?
That could put Rita back in the blue anyways.

How do the divisions switch in 21? Best team after 2 years moves up and worse moves down?
That could put Rita back in the blue anyways.

They weren’t the best team in their division this year so not likely.

Yes, that's why I said could.
I'm not positive if there's other criteria works for movement besides record.

Yeah, I have no clue on the tiebreakers and not sure how NND looks next year. I could see another 3 way tie next year.

Guessing somewhat normal stuff. Division, conf, head to head. Be interesting if not another total overhaul.
Naz probably be switching with Providence and then whoever switching with Marist as of now.

Supporting a total dick move would suggest you ....

Running the score up on kids is NEVER acceptable.

then again, since you are a self proclaimed d—k lover

Last edited:
Mount Carmel punched in an extra touchdown when they could have kneed it. Get over it! It’s not the story of the night.

MC out played and out hit a favored And formidable opponent. They played like state champs. Tip ur hat to them jeez...

SR won’t get the multiplier back next year. They will get it back in the 2021 season. Under the new 2 year cycle rule they are guaranteed to stay in their class for 2 years. Unless they change the rules on the fly.

Reactions: caravan8
Mount Carmel punched in an extra touchdown when they could have kneed it. Get over it! It’s not the story of the night.

MC out played and out hit a favored And formidable opponent. They played like state champs. Tip ur hat to them jeez...
Was your kid on the field? Have you ever been a coach on the other side when someone pulled a dick move like that?

if your answer to both of those questions is no, I think you should grab more Jameson and go to mass.

it’s a Dick move.

Supporting a total dick move would suggest you ....

Running the score up on kids is NEVER acceptable.

then again, since you are a self proclaimed d—k lover

This dead horse is beaten. Time to move on and show some restraint in your comments. This is a HS football message board, not the right forum for the insults you keep spewing.

This dead horse is beaten. Time to move on and show some restraint in your comments. This is a HS football message board, not the right forum for the insults you keep spewing.
Grow a pair pal. This is an adult message board.
When adult coaches make stupid decisions that jags like you defend,don’t tell me to move on. You’re right, and my subject is High School football. Particularly a storied program with a glorious past, that this young man decided to compromise the integrity of.
When idiots stop trying to let their knees tell them what they think right and wrong is, these subjects die every time.
When people keep trying to justify, defend, or move along, they stay alive and kicking.

jag boy, it was a tool move... period.

Last edited:
And btw.... I’m 100% CERTAIN that if the shoe is on the other foot you all would bitch like a bunch of women.

Just ignore him, he’s really off his meds about this, he’s looking to start crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT