ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

Not really, but you guys sound like a bunch of old ladies defending the beav!

as I recall the last time the Hawks met the Caravan for the title, the only thing that stopped us from putting up 70 was the coaching staff.

If we had put up what we could’ve, all the old gramma’s defending the ‘van would’ve gone nuts.

like I said, at least have the stones to admit it was a total D—k move.

then there’s no debate
Did you see what #50 did??? Huh???If you haven’t it’s all over Twitter. That could have hurt our guy...talk about dick move...Done with this!

Look, at the end of the day it is your job to stop your opponent from scoring. Not your opponents job to stop themselves. I was always told you show the most respect by playing hard to the final whistle. I take no issue with the final scoring drive and I’m a NAZ fan. They ran a similar play to what they did all game, we didn’t stop it. Great execution by MC. Hope the underclassmen at NAZ use this as motivation to come out firing next year

Okie's a jerk. MS has a nasty reputation and has for years.

I hate to have to say this but he's gone too far. Sorry, MS4ever.
Really??? Name calling Puto? Or pufta?
This has nothing to do with anyone other than whether or not your previous one pulled a tool move.

he did.

not the kids fault, not the parents or the school.

it was a tool move and you don’t have the STONES to call it straight.

They just as easily could have taken a knee and shown the class most would EXPECT from a “Catholic” school

Look, at the end of the day it is your job to stop your opponent from scoring. Not your opponents job to stop themselves. I was always told you show the most respect by playing hard to the final whistle. I take no issue with the final scoring drive and I’m a NAZ fan. They ran a similar play to what they did all game, we didn’t stop it. Great execution by MC. Hope the underclassmen at NAZ use this as motivation to come out firing next year
That’s a very gracious position Boiler and shows the class your opponent chose not to.

my point is had we done that the the caravan in 2010 those poor whiners would have shredded us on here.

it takes nothing away from anyone to admit when a very poor decision was made.

these clowns are incapable of such.

Reactions: WIU78
Did you see what #50 did??? Huh???If you haven’t it’s all over Twitter. That could have hurt our guy...talk about dick move...Done with this!
Different subject, but equally egregious. Only difference is that’s a kid on the field about to lose, and my guess the kid he jacked might have poked the bear.
I rarely would blame a kid, but a coach is fair game

This should be taken to a new thread. Name how some school wronged you.
So we can gauge if it was a dick move or fairly common.
VERY uncommon for MC
Not Franks style, but then again.. there’s a new sheriff in town

Reactions: sivada2001
VERY uncommon for MC
Not Franks style, but then again.. there’s a new sheriff in yown
I regret I have not congratulated the KIDS from MC.
Well done and congratulations!!!

ENJOY the fruits of your championship and be responsible!

MC has received letters from opposing teams complementing how gracious MC’s coaching staff and players were in games this year.

You clearly have some old axe to grind against MC you haven’t gotten over in life. Grow up dude!
I have no grind whatsoever
It was a tool move to score with 30 seconds left was all I said.

goodnight beav

The late hit was tweeted out by Barstool Chicago and the MC player that was shoved was already on twitter laughing about it. Heat of the moment and no one was injured, at the end of the day it’s a HS football game and both sides could’ve done something differently.

MC has received letters from opposing teams complementing how gracious MC’s coaching staff and players were in games this year.

I don’t think they are getting one from Naz soon.

Interesting game, MC did gameplan exceptionally well for JJ and the Naz O and I was off in thinking they couldn’t stop Naz.

Great season for both teams. Jordan, take a knee next time. Not a good finish.

I don’t think they are getting one from Naz soon.

Interesting game, MC did gameplan exceptionally well for JJ and the Naz O and I was off in thinking they couldn’t stop Naz.

Great season for both teams. Jordan, take a knee next time. Not a good finish.
Very well said.
June and Ward can now go to bed

Reactions: mchsalumni
Young Lynch was giving the Queens wave to the Naz sidelines after the last score. Obviously some stuff going on that the uninformed amongst us don’t know about. No doubt those on the field knew exactly what was going on.
You have to have an axe to grind. You’re on the spectrum, you’re out of your mind.

Young Lynch was giving the Queens wave to the Naz sidelines after the last score. Obviously some stuff going on that the uninformed amongst us don’t know about. No doubt those on the field knew exactly what was going on.
C
You have to have an axe to grind. You’re on the spectrum, you’re out of your mind.
Didnt you see what they did!!! How dare you

im jumping in mid argument here, but is someone actually trying to defend that cheap shot by #50?
I myself would not defend the action... I would however be curious as to what would cause such a re-action!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT