ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

You guys think Harbaugh will pull MCCARTHY’s scholarship after that?
I don’t thinks so. McCarthy wasn’t helped much by his receivers tonight several drops that hit hands. And a lot of pressure with the pocket collapsing. The OLine had a very difficult night, and McCarthy bared the brunt of it.

I don’t thinks so. McCarthy wasn’t helped much by his receivers tonight several drops that hit hands. And a lot of pressure with the pocket collapsing. The OLine had a very difficult night, and McCarthy bared the brunt of it.

yeah south side kids don’t care who got a scholarship to Michigan! What a shellacking!

Agreed total tool move by MC.

I have watched Tim Racki run up games for *years* as the head coach at both Driscoll and Naz. Will never forget a game back in the day I was at when he was at Driscoll where he kicked it onside up by atleast 40. That last TD with 30 seconds to go by MC put a smile on my face. Absolutely no sympathy for him in that regard.

Also, Racki called a timeout at the beginning of that last drive...if you want to still play the game don’t be upset when your opponent does too.

I don't remember any timeouts taken in at least the last 3 minutes of the game. Just admit this was a tool move instead of trying to make excuses.

Reactions: PRokie
Plus, when it's go-go-go, and the coaches are telling you to not let up, you can't just automatically turn it off. And the cheap shot by 50 showed that the Naz players still had some fight in them. That last TD made a statement.

Up 17 and scored with 30 seconds...

total tool move

I’m just waiting for MC63 and the rest of the Kool-Aid Gang to get on their knees for lynch and grovel.

Quit the baloney: I lived in Park Ridge for 18 years … c'mon.

I don't remember any timeouts taken in at least the last 3 minutes of the game. Just admit this was a tool move instead of trying to make excuses.
He’s a second year coach who just won State with his younger brother at the helm and probably got caught up in the moment....I’m sure when he comes down from this outstanding high in a few days he’ll regret it very much... but for now let him enjoy it. #50 layed out Odeluga after it. Emotions were high. So much more to take from this game then that.

Reactions: RD_Watcher
Also, Racki called a timeout at the beginning of that last drive...if you want to still play the game don’t be upset when your opponent does too.
IHSA box score attributes that timeout to MC. Granted, it's the IHSA, so it could be wrong.

Reactions: RD_Watcher
TV said racki and lynch made eye contact after the game and sprinted across field to meet each other.
Unless he said **** you to lynch real quick. No mention of a weird handshake.
Naz people will hate carmel because of that last td not the beat down. And somewhere some school is smiling because they believe Naz put an extra one on them when it was unnecessary
While I would have preferred both waved at each other and got some seniors in, its 30 seconds of a great game that most will forget.

If you think Racki was going to call a time out after MC kneels down on the last play you gotta be on drugs.

Plus, when it's go-go-go, and the coaches are telling you to not let up, you can't just automatically turn it off. And the cheap shot by 50 showed that the Naz players still had some fight in them. That last TD made a statement.

Total jag tool move. Period

at least have the stones to admit it

As usual there can be no wrong...

He’s a second year coach who just won State with his younger brother at the helm and probably got caught up in the moment....I’m sure when he comes down from this outstanding high in a few days he’ll regret it very much... but for now let him enjoy it. #50 layed out Odeluga after it. Emotions were high. So much more to take from this game then that.
I guess we should call it a thought crime?
If it’s a big game your not a total D—k ?

You’re really hot about this!
Not really, but you guys sound like a bunch of old ladies defending the beav!

as I recall the last time the Hawks met the Caravan for the title, the only thing that stopped us from putting up 70 was the coaching staff.

If we had put up what we could’ve, all the old gramma’s defending the ‘van would’ve gone nuts.

like I said, at least have the stones to admit it was a total D—k move.

then there’s no debate

It’s the state championship game and the ball is on the 5 yard line. I’d agree it would be a dick move if MC was on the 50 and calling timeouts with 30 seconds left to try and get a pass play off towards the end zone, but the ball was at the 5 yard line and they MC was calling run plays.

PRokie,

Let it go. They already defined themselves by their answers.

At least now we know who they really are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT