ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Montini

Blue vs Green weekend. The Blue teams should be slight to prohibitive favorites in each game. Out of all the matchups I think Montini/MC and PC/BR look to be the best matchups. Marist and LA probably look to be prohibitive favorites in their matchups with ND and SR.

Reactions: Eringobragh
I think MC pulls this off by running away in the 2nd half. Hopefully the Broncos can keep it within 21.

Blue vs Green weekend. The Blue teams should be slight to prohibitive favorites in each game. Out of all the matchups I think Montini/MC and PC/BR look to be the best matchups. Marist and LA probably look to be prohibitive favorites in their matchups with ND and SR.
Just noticed all the Blue teams are at home, as well. I would rank the upset likelihood, as follows:
1. Montini over MC
2. PC over BR
3. ND over Marist
4. Rita over LA

A Rita win would be a major upset. A Montini, PC or ND win would not surprise me. All three have legit shots, IMO.

Reactions: Gene K.
Will be interesting to see if any home field advantage here, first true home game (vs good opponent) for MC.

Just noticed all the Blue teams are at home, as well. I would rank the upset likelihood, as follows:
1. Montini over MC
2. PC over BR
3. ND over Marist
4. Rita over LA

A Rita win would be a major upset. A Montini, PC or ND win would not surprise me. All three have legit shots, IMO.
Are you sure NND isn't the favorite?

ND/Marist is a great football rivalry. Always a great game. I'd give the advantage to the home team at either field.

In their last five meetings, Marist has 3 wins and ND has 2. The games have been decided by 7, 7, 3, 2, 10. Undoubtedly a great rivalry. Has gotten fairly intense over the last few years (especially 2015 when Marist handed ND its only two losses of the seasons 49-42 and 17-14 in the state playoffs). Very southside vs northside vibe to it.

Looking forward to the next chapter on Friday.

At least what Nagy said about Tru is true about Justin Lynch, who's gaining poise and confidence with every rep he takes.

Which is why playing earlier than later in the season is a plus for broncos whose defense is pretty strong this year

Which is why playing earlier than later in the season is a plus for broncos whose defense is pretty strong this year

I don't get that. How can you tell so far? Which game persuaded you?

We don't know anything about the Broncos defense until after games 3 and 4.

I think MC pulls this off by running away in the 2nd half. Hopefully the Broncos can keep it within 21.
Could very well be the other way around. Broncos are no slouch,caravan- jury still out ,should be a good game,NO blowout here.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT