ADVERTISEMENT

Batavia Vs MC

What is going on with the mc secondary. Theres alot of batavia receivers wide open downfield

Reactions: eireog
What a garbage cheap shot slamming a kid when he lets up on the whistle.

The only weakness I’ve seen so far. Oh and some penalty issues.
Has that been an issue all year? Some of the guys running open don't really appear to be speedsters. Watching online its hard to tell if it was a blown coverage

Has that been an issue all year? Some of the guys running open don't really appear to be speedsters. Watching online its hard to tell if it was a blown coverage
This is my third time seeing them so I can’t answer that.

I’m sorry, my reference about the officials was in regards to a comment made about the refs in the York LA game thread. After 6 straight calls against MC, I said the refs aren’t actually red-nosed Irishmen, they’re farmers. A little play on the two different communities representing this evening. I could’ve said it’s Catholics vs Combines. But never about the crew’s size. The only size I noticed, was the size of all the officials’ commitment to youth sports.

I’ll probably get hate for saying this but Batavia to me is bully that when they get punched in the face doesn’t know how to react, they have far to much talent to get the brakes beat off them by MC two years in a row.
Are you saying that Batavia is usually a bully team? I really am not following you.

I had zero doubt of MC winning by at least a couple scores, but definitely didn't foresee a running clock. Crazy!

I didn’t see the Bat/BR game but the final score made me think that Batavia would be in this game the whole way. MC looks like a different team than the team I saw week 9 against LA.
Because of their experience with us the last two years, I believe Batavia was looking to make a statement against a CCL team.

Because of their experience with us the last two years, I believe Batavia was looking to make a statement against a CCL team.
They certainly made a statement, lost to Naz in 2019 38-24 and whined about private schools, lost to MC 16-14 in 2021 and whined about the refs, and now got mollywhopped by MC 64-26 and certainly will be moaning the blues about how unfair it is to be expected to compete against private schools! Stop making shirts and sweatshirts declaring your superiority until you WIN!

Oh I forgot ‘22 when they got slapped by MC in the championship game 44-20, and where’s that damn @h_20tower with his big mouth?

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with pointing out that @MC63 is just looking to fill his trophy case by not petitioning up to 8a
I doon't know who you and this Chili guy are, nor do I know what basis you have for knocking MC. I do know that our nine game schedule included one 8A team -- yes, one. In fact, I believe there were more 6A teams playing us than 7A teams.

So what do you base your nonsense on?

Have the cajones to identify the world beating team you follow.

I doon't know who you and this Chili guy are, nor do I know what basis you have for knocking MC. I do know that our nine game schedule included one 8A team -- yes, one. In fact, I believe there were more 6A teams playing us than 7A teams.

We've gone over this, THE Mt Carmel Golden Aces

Why do you let them get you every time? People love to troll you, and you always bite. Enjoy another fantastic season and ignore the noise.

Because you cry about other privates not playing up to 8A, while you cowardly stay in 7A. As for my cajones and I, we represent Amboy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT