ADVERTISEMENT

Just Noticed This..

MIKEFTB

Jul 7, 2001
Bolingbrook IL
The second round Class 4A game between Genoa-Kingston and Wheaton St Francis will be played at Naperville North's field. Spartans Coach Bob McMillan a Napervillian playing close to home...I believe the winner of this game plays the winner of Coal City who host Kewanee..

Makes sense as SF has been playing all over the area while they remedy the flooding issues at their home field. NN is, as you know, only 10-15 minutes from SF and smack dab in the middle of SFs draw area. The Naperville Patriots connection surely was a factor here as well.

Sparta!

Makes sense as SF has been playing all over the area while they remedy the flooding issues at their home field. NN is, as you know, only 10-15 minutes from SF and smack dab in the middle of SFs draw area. The Naperville Patriots connection surely was a factor here as well.

Sparta!
Exactly..This is an interesting game.Schools from the Big Northern have a history of crossing paths with old SCC schools..I think the Spartans are battle tested having played much tougher competition and beat Bishop McNamara and of course stopping the conference winning streak of IC...Genoa signature win over Stillman Valley..lost to BNC champ Byron..I think WSF rolls..heads for showdown with Coal City..

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
The second round Class 4A game between Genoa-Kingston and Wheaton St Francis will be played at Naperville North's field. Spartans Coach Bob McMillan a Napervillian playing close to home...I believe the winner of this game plays the winner of Coal City who host Kewanee..

I posted on this yesterday but for a strange reason edgy pulled the plug on the thread on times and dates for second round games. It shows that no thread doesn't have a risk of being deleted.

Anyway, the game was supposedly going to be at Elmhurst College Saturday night. But it got moved to Saturday afternoon at NN. I like it. NN is closer to my house.

I posted on this yesterday but for a strange reason edgy pulled the plug on the thread on times and dates for second round games. It shows that no thread doesn't have a risk of being deleted.

Anyway, the game was supposedly going to be at Elmhurst College Saturday night. But it got moved to Saturday afternoon at NN. I like it. NN is closer to my house.
They are probably still trying to clean up the Bluejays field after North Central threw them an 82-7 beating last Saturday.

How in the world do you score that many points? Like Peoria..part of me wants to make the trip Friday night to Bulldog turf to see these high scoring Lions play Richards..78 points last week vs Shepard who scored 58...but 80+ that NCC scored..insane!

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT