ADVERTISEMENT

Is it bad I think Warren is gonna win?

EstablishTheRun59

Nov 11, 2019
East only 3.5 point favorites, Warren defense blew me away last week, their offense was impressive too, Phillips a great player, looking forward to seeing him attack east, be nuts if it came down to which kicker makes a late fg

Warren would be a very deserving champion. They've already beat the Brook and Rice. LWE would complete the trifecta.

Warren’s defense gave up 2.3 points per game in the regular season. Very good.

LWE gave up 6.7 points per game in the regular season. Also very good.

the two best defenses in Illinois in my opinion.

the difference, as always will be turnovers

Warren’s defense gave up 2.3 points per game in the regular season. Very good.

LWE gave up 6.7 points per game in the regular season. Also very good.

the two best defenses in Illinois in my opinion.

the difference, as always will be turnovers
The 2 are really closely matched, but LWE’s experience, special teams and O should be the difference. Slight difference.

The 2 are really closely matched, but LWE’s experience, special teams and O should be the difference. Slight difference.

There are opportunities on the edges against an excellent Warren Defense.

I expect 14-3 LWE.

Warrens D will need to score or create short fields of 30 or less for them to win this game.

I expect the LWE offensive staff to avoid the same mistakes Brook and Rice made, which was running anything up the middle. Warrens DT and MLB are top in state. Attack the edges and the secondary. Easier said than done.

Should be a great game.

Reactions: WIU78 and Bowie50

I'm pulling for Warren, but that's my biggest worry.. first time here versus a team that's used to, and expects to, be here.

East only 3.5 point favorites, Warren defense blew me away last week, their offense was impressive too, Phillips a great player, looking forward to seeing him attack east, be nuts if it came down to which kicker makes a late fg
Might be pretty hard to kick if the weather forecast is anywhere near what they are forecasting.
Some of the best kickers in the state will get their chance to find out.

I still find it laughable that the Warren offense doesn’t get the pub it deserves. I mean they average 36 points a game.

and special teams are a huge strength as they have blocked 6 punts this year and too many field goals and extra points to count.

Everyone is entitled to opinions but it’s hard to ignore facts.

Reactions: McEvergreen
There are opportunities on the edges against an excellent Warren Defense.

I expect 14-3 LWE.

Warrens D will need to score or create short fields of 30 or less for them to win this game.

I expect the LWE offensive staff to avoid the same mistakes Brook and Rice made, which was running anything up the middle. Warrens DT and MLB are top in state. Attack the edges and the secondary. Easier said than done.

Should be a great game.

Brook tried the edges early and couldn’t.

I still find it laughable that the Warren offense doesn’t get the pub it deserves. I mean they average 36 points a game.

and special teams are a huge strength as they have blocked 6 punts this year and too many field goals and extra points to count.

Everyone is entitled to opinions but it’s hard to ignore facts.
I had my doubts going into last week but they were better than I expected. The rb a force, Phillips dynamic receiver and the qb terrific at keeping eyes down field and makes plays happen. Good luck to you Newt.

It's time to get it on ! Warren has prepared the last 12 months for this opportunity. Every week this team has to beat the odds (somebody always has an X factor that is the differnce maker to beat them). Warren likes it that way (the chip is big). Home of Six Flags !

It's time to get it on ! Warren has prepared the last 12 months for this opportunity. Every week this team has to beat the odds (somebody always has an X factor that is the differnce maker to beat them). Warren likes it that way (the chip is big). Home of Six Flags !

Warren has a chip and East has a swagger. This is going to be epic!

Well today is the today ! Nothing else from me ... the boys got thier normal game day lift in this AM and coaching staff is doing final game day planning ! Go Warren. This group of kids are different. Home of six flags ... rides are still open

Well today is the today ! Nothing else from me ... the boys got thier normal game day lift in this AM and coaching staff is doing final game day planning ! Go Warren. This group of kids are different. Home of six flags ... rides are still open
LETS HAVE A DAY

Nothing else from you today? Promises...promises. Just kidding. Good luck to both squads! Will be the best 8A game since the inception of the class. Even if Warren goes out in the early rounds next year, I want you to post with the same passion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT