ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special....

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Sorry, I'm out of town and this will be quick. I'll take JCA over Rice. YES IT'S AN UPSET!! JCA will run all over Rice. It's going to be a shootout. JCA 46 - Rice 35. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Mac over St. Francis. At 3-3, they need this win and a win in week nine over R-B (not much chance of beating IC in week 8) to make the playoffs in Coach Z's last season.

Reactions: USD24
Sorry, I'm out of town and this will be quick. I'll take JCA over Rice. YES IT'S AN UPSET!! JCA will run all over Rice. It's going to be a shootout. JCA 46 - Rice 35. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?
I prefer it when you pick against the Hillmen. That has worked out well this year.

I prefer it when you pick against the Hillmen. That has worked out well this year.
Ditto! I hope you didn't just Freeto the Hilltoppers.

Reactions: Gene K.
BR is ranked higher and is at home so by definition it would be an upset if they lose.....but shock absolutely nobody.
Specially the run all over part.
The question is whether JCA can rush for more than 350 yards against BR like Loyola did. Unless BR makes defensive changes, I'm going with over 350 yards rushing and JCA scoring over 45 points.

Waubonsie defeats Neuqua. At WV and NV isn’t going undefeated this year.
LOL… I’m PRETTY sure this was posted JUST FOR ME.. haha. I agree that WOULD be a huge upset-but I have to be “pops” and defend my team. Final score
NV 42
WV 0
This one will be over by halftime….

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
LOL… I’m PRETTY sure this was posted JUST FOR ME.. haha. I agree that WOULD be a huge upset-but I have to be “pops” and defend my team. Final score
NV 42
WV 0
This one will be over by halftime….
Calpreps has it 38-0. Not a bad prediction on your part.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
BR is at home, it's homecoming, and I think they have a deeper bench. JC is a very good team. The problem with homecoming games teams over pursue. They also try to lay the wood on the ball carrier instead of just bringing the ball carrier down. Homecoming teams get killed with yards after contact.

The team in this game who makes that important defensive stop at the end of the game wins.

JC 44 BR 42

Reactions: Gene K. and USD24
Waubonsie defeats Neuqua. At WV and NV isn’t going undefeated this year.
Yeah real not sure about that. Last time WV beat NV was in 2018. Maybe if the 2018 D was playing for WV they could win, not this years D.

The team that thinks they have money like NV - 7
Tells everyone how much money they have - 31

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT