ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special.........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
It's the day we've all been waiting for. I'm really looking forward to this season. Lots of questions to be ansewered, and upsets to be had. Week 1 is always very important when it comes to upsets, need to start off with a bang. For those of you who are new, here are a few things an upset can be based on. Rankings, most importantly, Edgy's rankings. Point spreads, most importantly Gambletron spreads. Power of Conference, CCL Blue last place team can still be a favorite over a 1st place team in a lesser conference. Lastly, how I personally feel about a game. This weeks opening day upset is......... The #12 ranked Kays of Kankakee over the #5 ranked returning State Champion and 21 point favorite RoadRunners of Nazareth Academy. I know, you're thinking I'm nuts going out on a limb like this so early in the year, well I've got my reasons. This Kankakee offense is crazy fast, and filled with return starters, but it's their defense that I'm excited about. DB Tyrone Kennedy is going to be a nightmare for Naz Jr QB Logan Malachuk and the Roadrunner passing game. Naz is not an early season team, with many early season losses the past few years. Don't forget last years 2-0 thrilling opener between these 2 teams...That's right, a 2-0 Naz victory. I know Kankakee has been thinking about it all year. I like the Kays in this one. Final score Kankakee 18 - Naz 14. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

It's the day we've all been waiting for. I'm really looking forward to this season. Lots of questions to be ansewered, and upsets to be had. Week 1 is always very important when it comes to upsets, need to start off with a bang. For those of you who are new, here are a few things an upset can be based on. Rankings, most importantly, Edgy's rankings. Point spreads, most importantly Gambletron spreads. Power of Conference, CCL Blue last place team can still be a favorite over a 1st place team in a lesser conference. Lastly, how I personally feel about a game. This weeks opening day upset is......... The #12 ranked Kays of Kankakee over the #5 ranked returning State Champion and 21 point favorite RoadRunners of Nazareth Academy. I know, you're thinking I'm nuts going out on a limb like this so early in the year, well I've got my reasons. This Kankakee offense is crazy fast, and filled with return starters, but it's their defense that I'm excited about. DB Tyrone Kennedy is going to be a nightmare for Naz Jr QB Logan Malachuk and the Roadrunner passing game. Naz is not an early season team, with many early season losses the past few years. Don't forget last years 2-0 thrilling opener between these 2 teams...That's right, a 2-0 Naz victory. I know Kankakee has been thinking about it all year. I like the Kays in this one. Final score Kankakee 18 - Naz 14. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?
I agree. especially w/ the addition of Keyandre white in the fold to the Kays. I don't see this as an upset. Naz is ranked too high..

My feeto's Friday Upset will take us to the south side of Downers Grove where the Mustangs will shock the world by upending Wheaton North.
Why does South continue to keep their head coach? They have really hid the skids with this guy.
X Mustang

Why does South continue to keep their head coach? They have really hid the skids with this guy.
X Mustang
They won a conference championship last year and gave Palatine a very difficult first-round game in the playoffs.

No surprise here, but I’m going with Oswego over NV. I think a lot of people are sleeping on the Panthers talent. Dylan King is going to start turning some heads.
Well earned win. Panthers came out and played a great game. Tough as nails.

On the other side….same old thing.

Reactions: Silver Rain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT