ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special....

@ClownBaby has to be beside himself. Tough way to lose.

They got the ball inside the 20 three times and didn’t score but in the fourth trip they punched it in with 1:04 left and went for 2 and got it. The WN kicker boomed it from 40 to win it, too many wasted opportunities pretty much the story of the year.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
They got the ball inside the 20 three times and didn’t score but in the fourth trip they punched it in with 1:04 left and went for 2 and got it. The WN kicker boomed it from 40 to win it, too many wasted opportunities pretty much the story of the year.
Ballsy move to go for two. I love it.

Great effort by the south guys tonight.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
BR is at home, it's homecoming, and I think they have a deeper bench. JC is a very good team. The problem with homecoming games teams over pursue. They also try to lay the wood on the ball carrier instead of just bringing the ball carrier down. Homecoming teams get killed with yards after contact.

The team in this game who makes that important defensive stop at the end of the game wins.

JC 44 BR 42
I wish I could pick stocks this well.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT