ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special.....

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
It's late and I'm on the road, so his will be quick. If it's good enough for Edgy, it's good enough for an upset. This week's upset is..... The #25 ranked Carey Grove over #12 Prairie Ridge. 2 great teams battle it out in the Fox. Both teams have a solid offense, and even better defense. I'm going with the home team here. Final score...... Carey Grove 27 - Prairie Ridge 23. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

I'll take WWS over St Charles North 23-20

WWS is finally healthy and the Crider kid in his first week back last week was their best offensive and defensive player. The Tigers have a stout defense and even though the offense has been inconsistent so far StN has given up a lot of points on the season.

It's late and I'm on the road, so his will be quick. If it's good enough for Edgy, it's good enough for an upset. This week's upset is..... The #25 ranked Carey Grove over #12 Prairie Ridge. 2 great teams battle it out in the Fox. Both teams have a solid offense, and even better defense. I'm going with the home team here. Final score...... Carey Grove 27 - Prairie Ridge 23. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?
I hope you’re right! My spidey sense is thinking something different but I’m making no predictions. Will be a great atmosphere in Cary tonight.

Has Naz over Iggy been classified as an upset? If so put me down for Naz over Iggy
Damn, you beat me to it!

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this anywhere, but this will be the first home game of the season for the Roadrunners.

Last edited:
Has Naz over Iggy been classified as an upset? If so put me down for Naz over Iggy
I was going to go Naz..... Buy that would have been 3 times this year that the Roadrunners would have been involved in my pick.

3A ranked St Joe Ogden makes the trek from the Champaign area to Southern Illinois and narrowly defeats 4A ranked Carterville 28-26.
This would actually not be an upset according to calpreps (they have SJO 31-24)

All the good ones have been taken, so I’ll go with Marian over Montini.

I love your thinking.... But Marist is a 21 point favorite.
I’ll take IC over Marist. Marist seems down this year, and IC can compete with anybody outside the top handful of teams imo.

Edit - ok idk if it’s an upset or not, but give me IC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT