ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special...

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
It's been a great year so far, And I expect the upset run to continue. This week we go out to Country Club Hills, the home of the amazing "Nita's Gumbo". This weeks upset is........ The unranked, 1-1 Hawks of Hillcrest over the highly touted and #6 ranked Bulldogs of Richards. I've heard how great this Richards team is, and their record seems to prove it, but I see a weakness and the Hawks will exploit it tonight. The Bulldogs have not seen a dual threat running-back like Mar'Keise Irving, this kid is the real deal. He can run out of the backfield as well as catch a pass and break free. This Jr back will run wild vs the Bulldogs tonight. Final score........ Hillcrest 28 - Richards 27. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

It's been a great year so far, And I expect the upset run to continue. This week we go out to Country Club Hills, the home of the amazing "Nita's Gumbo". This weeks upset is........ The unranked, 1-1 Hawks of Hillcrest over the highly touted and #6 ranked Bulldogs of Richards. I've heard how great this Richards team is, and their record seems to prove it, but I see a weakness and the Hawks will exploit it tonight. The Bulldogs have not seen a dual threat running-back like Mar'Keise Irving, this kid is the real deal. He can run out of the backfield as well as catch a pass and break free. This Jr back will run wild vs the Bulldogs tonight. Final score........ Hillcrest 28 - Richards 27. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Ummm so Kaleb Brown from St. Rita wasn't the real deal????

Ummm so Kaleb Brown from St. Rita wasn't the real deal????

I get the hype behind Kaleb Brown but he has to prove himself this season before he can be compared to Irving, Edgy! One freshman season and some 7 on 7 highlights don't put you in the same convo as a proven all-state RB with a varsity season under his belt.

Reactions: Relist8 and feeto

i did not see this because it was in a sticky threads.. but I knew you would try to pull this one out as an upset... comeon.
I want to say the dogz in a huge upset v hillcrest.
a crest team that put up 20pts on br's stingy d. and with crest's all-star running game.

will be a very hard fought game for the dogz. their young team will need to be hardnosed on defense and containment. the dogz offense will need to be explosive tonite. go dogz!!!

Now that's a good upset pick!

i did not see this because it was in a sticky threads.. but I knew you would try to pull this one out as an upset... comeon.
I want to say the dogz in a huge upset v hillcrest.
a crest team that put up 20pts on br's stingy d. and with crest's all-star running game.

will be a very hard fought game for the dogz. their young team will need to be hardnosed on defense and containment. the dogz offense will need to be explosive tonite. go dogz!!!

I catch a lot of crap because of my picks, sometimes deservedly so...... No way you can say Hillcrest is the favorite in this one. SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!!!

I think that is a legit upset pick by feeto.

My feeto's Friday Upset will be..... Waubonsie Valley over Trinity of Louisville

I get the hype behind Kaleb Brown but he has to prove himself this season before he can be compared to Irving, Edgy! One freshman season and some 7 on 7 highlights don't put you in the same convo as a proven all-state RB with a varsity season under his belt.
We'll see I've been doing this for a little while and well...Brown has some pretty special tools as well and trust me I'm also a huge fan of Kiese as well..

I dont think ive ever pucked a correct FFUS before. So, what the hell....Nequa over ESL. Grass field...it rained hard this morning, its friday the 13th, Nequa is a very good team and law of averages would state i might actually be due to get one upset pick correct.

Feel free to unleash your mockery at this point.

Reactions: Gene K.
It's a double whammy. Friday the 13th and a full moon should put the hex on several teams, leading to some major upsets. Not to be sacrilegious, but the good fathers at Mount Carmel should bless the field with holy water, dispelling the spirits of bad luck that may be lurking there.

The top two CCL divisions playing one another is not an upset unless it is Rita over LA at LA. The other three would be mild surprises unless Marist, Rice, LA or MC get blown out. Those 4 games will begin to tell the story of the CCL 2019 for both levels......how Naz is not is this is conversation is mind blowing but I think with them and Fenwick we see some of the workings of how the conference agreement came about.

Hillcrest over Richards may technically not be a upset but it is a defining moment for Hillcrest as Richards has the history to bring with them. I think this is a great game and should be the game of the week. Plenty of speed on the field.

If that is the rationale, Ill take a 0-2 JCA over a 2-0 St Laurence as my other upset of the week.

You know I'm a JCA fan, but I like St. Larry tonight. Not sold at all on JCA this year.

Reactions: USD24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT