ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special.....

I’ve watched a few of their games…. A last second loss to South Elgin they probably should have won. A win against Glenbard South, and the playoff game against AT.

As far as not beating the brakes off AT - I give HUGE kudos to AT coaching staff. Addison Trail is not a bad team and they are very well coached imo - can’t say that enough. GBE probably would have won by a lot more but had only 1 offensive possession in the 3rd QTR, which lowered their offensive output. GBE was also missing a couple starters from suspension due to fight against Harlem week before.

I don’t know anything about Normal but I don’t know if their schedule was much more difficult than GBEs. Is their sched really that much better? Ya’ll tell me IDK.

For GBE, their RB1 and QB are very good. Normal will have a challenge to stop those two. Well see - Edgy said Normal by a lot so he probably knows better than me, but I think GBE can win personally.
I really like the coach at AT I saw him run a few camps last summer and he does an excellent job.

Reactions: stl705
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT