ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Boy this is a tough week. Nothing is calling out to me, but the show must go on. This week's upset is..... The unranked Sequoits of Antioch over the #14 9-1 Catholic League powerhouse Corsairs of Carmel Catholic. This game is in Antioch tomorrow afternoon, and promises to be a thriller. CC has looked great all year, with their only loss coming to their Brethren at Mt. Carmel. Antioch, though a much smaller school playing a lesser schedule, has been very impressive. They've been crushing teams all season, winning by an average of over 35 points per game. This game is going to be determined by big plays. Can the Sequoits but points on the board vs a very stingy Corsairs defense....... We'll see. I like the Sequoits tomorrow. Final score..... Antioch 28 - Carmel Catholic 21. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

Fascinating game at SHG tomorrow. Morris has never been shy about playing the Catliks! If SHG is still in the game in Q4 that will be a surprise. SHG in a thriller.

Reactions: FB1976 and USD24
Like clockwork!
Triad over Joliet Catholic!

LeRoy over Belleville Althoff.
The very guy that last week was playing off of old Illini-8 sentiments asking the Hilltopper faithful for insight on St. Ignatius.
In the spirit of good sportsmanship and support for another local term, several stepped up and accommodated.
Now he picks Triad to upset the Hilltoppers.
He pulls stuff like that.
With an ever present chip-on-the-shoulder, he probably still wonders why JT West was the least respected athletic program in the Illini-8.

Last edited:
You will see me with my Rochester Rockets 2023 State Championship t-shirt selling Rocket dogs outside the stadium so you can actually get something good to eat. I don't need the money, I am going to use it to help bail out the inevitable Coal City drunk driver out of jail because we don't need anymore of that riff raff in the 217.

the beverly hillbillies what GIF

"the dickens you say..."

Wheaton North an underdog to Quincy?? Lol good luck with that. Quincy looks exciting but a 3 pt win over Sterling makes me like WN by 2 TDs minumum.

If you're a Vikings fan good luck!!!! Love you guys
Not a vikings fan, (nor a Falcons fan) just noticing the two most competitive games they won by a TD or less against an average at best 5A school and a 4 win 7A school.

Last edited:
Neuqua over Loyola...Haha, Just kidding...

Agree with WN and DGN...The teams they're playing come from bad conferences.

Based on their schedules I think Wheaton will beat Quincy with little problem
Quincy will score points on offense but they give up a lot on defense. A 4-5 Sterling team scored 33 points on them and lost
35-33 , it was the most points Sterling scored on anyone in the conference if that tells you anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT