ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special...

I dont think ive ever pucked a correct FFUS before. So, what the hell....Nequa over ESL. Grass field...it rained hard this morning, its friday the 13th, Nequa is a very good team and law of averages would state i might actually be due to get one upset pick correct.

Feel free to unleash your mockery at this point.

Help me out here I see a lot of guys saying it’s on grass and it rained. Come on guys ESL sometimes practice on grass and if it rains they practice in the rain. With that being said I like ESL by at least 3 scores

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Help me out here I see a lot of guys saying it’s on grass and it rained. Come on guys ESL sometimes practice on grass and if it rains they practice in the rain. With that being said I like ESL by at least 3 scores
Im just stretching and overextending on a horrible FFUS pick...lol

Oh..i forgot...its also a full moon...

So, lets go down the list and see how messed up tonight will be for many:

1- It rained
2- grass at Nequa is long, field isnt perfect
3- It's Friday the 13th
4- Full Moon
5- Last but not least...Eddie Money Passed Away Today.

So, Nequa has "One Chance" for its "Two Tickets to Paradise" tonight

There, it should happen now..... for sure!

Last edited:
Im just stretching and overextending on a horrible FFUS pick...lol

Oh..i forgot...its also a full moon...

So, lets go down the list and see how messed up tonight will be for many:

1- It rained
2- grass at Nequa is long, field isnt perfect
3- It's Friday the 13th
4- Full Moon
5- Last but not least...Eddie Money Passed Away Today.

So, Nequa has "One Chance" for its "Two Tickets to Paradise" tonight

There, it should happen now..... for sure!
Well with that at least they have a chance...........Until kickoff that is...

Reactions: Gene K.
how Naz is not is this is conversation is mind blowing but I think with them and Fenwick we see some of the workings of how the conference agreement came about.
Stop this stupid train of thought right now.

The top two CCL divisions playing one another is not an upset unless it is Rita over LA at LA.

LA get clocked in the 1st half...........Oh sorry I thought it was the state semifinal game from last year. If Rita keeps its close someone other that K. Brown has to step up for SR. LA gets early lead and SR scores late to get it closer but LA wins. LA 31 SR 17

Last edited:
The Flyers defense didn’t make the trip......

Nequa showed them they better come to playing
Two pretty awesome squads. Thank god they don't play again.

Not too often a team goes up in rankings after a loss. Thats a compliment to both teams.

Looks like Nap Centrals road to the playoffs is pretty much a long shot with having both of these teams on their schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT