ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Well, Gambletron has Loyola as a 7 point favorite. I guess I should take MC..... but in my heart I know MC is the favorite. So, this final week of the regular seasons upset is..... The 4-4, fighting for their playoff life, unranked Crusaders of Br. Rice over the # 16 ranked Mustangs of St. Rita. The Mustangs are banged up, with D.J. Stewart sitting last week, and at best questionable for tonight. I know this is a big game, but I don't see Coach Hopkins putting their playoff run in jeopardy by playing him if he's not 100%. Rice on the other hand has to give it everything, or it's off to the Prep-bowl. (Please see Coach Lenti before the game to get your Prep-bowl box). Rice is still playing 2 quarterbacks for some unknown reason, but they do have a really good running back in Randall Naughton. He's going to to have the best game of his career tonight if Rice wants to go to the playoffs. I like the Crusaders tonight. Final score, Br Rice 21 - St Rita 17. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

GO MC!!!

I think BR can sneak in at 4-5, not sure what will have to happen for this to occur but they have a chance, their playoff points have to be the highest of the possible 4-5 teams.

I will go with St. Ignatius who is getting +21 from Gambletron to beat the JCA Hilltoppers outright.

I think BR can sneak in at 4-5, not sure what will have to happen for this to occur but they have a chance, their playoff points have to be the highest of the possible 4-5 teams.

I will go with St. Ignatius who is getting +21 from Gambletron to beat the JCA Hilltoppers outright.
Did you not get the envelope in your glove compartment?

While I would not be shocked if the Iggy Wolfpack upset the Hillmen, I'm not gonna pick against my alma mater in week nine. Therefore, Im gonna say Crete-Monee knocks off the Kays from Kankakee in a high scoring, back and forth game.

See my post.... great minds!

Reactions: McCaravan
While I would not be shocked if the Iggy Wolfpack upset the Hillmen, I'm not gonna pick against my alma mater in week nine. Therefore, Im gonna say Crete-Monee knocks off the Kays from Kankakee in a high scoring, back and forth game.
This is a great pick. It was my #2 for the week.

Well, Gambletron has Loyola as a 7 point favorite. I guess I should take MC..... but in my heart I know MC is the favorite. So, this final week of the regular seasons upset is..... The 4-4, fighting for their playoff life, unranked Crusaders of Br. Rice over the # 16 ranked Mustangs of St. Rita. The Mustangs are banged up, with D.J. Stewart sitting last week, and at best questionable for tonight. I know this is a big game, but I don't see Coach Hopkins putting their playoff run in jeopardy by playing him if he's not 100%. Rice on the other hand has to give it everything, or it's off to the Prep-bowl. (Please see Coach Lenti before the game to get your Prep-bowl box). Rice is still playing 2 quarterbacks for some unknown reason, but they do have a really good running back in Randall Naughton. He's going to to have the best game of his career tonight if Rice wants to go to the playoffs. I like the Crusaders tonight. Final score, Br Rice 21 - St Rita 17. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

GO MC!!!
Ha! I knew this was coming. Good points though.

Truth is Rita could have everyone back and ready or have the same exact lineup that played against Larry.

Either way, defense and special teams will be key.

Ha! I knew this was coming. Good points though.

Truth is Rita could have everyone back and ready or have the same exact lineup that played against Larry.

Either way, defense and special teams will be key.
The NFL makes teams post injury lists.... If SR's QB1, RB1, DL1, and two OL are out BR should be the the favorite not the under dog.

As of right now calpreps has it 28-24 Morris and Massey has 31-24 Morris. Sycamore winning would definitely not be an upset.
I do not follow your logic. If CalPreps has Sycamore as a 4-point underdog, and Massey has Sycamore as a 7-point underdog, how is it that from this information you deduce Sycamore is the favorite?

If Sycamore is not the favorite, then a victory by them would be at least a mild upset.

I do not follow your logic. If CalPreps has Sycamore as a 4-point underdog, and Massey has Sycamore as a 7-point underdog, how is it that from this information you deduce Sycamore is the favorite?

If Sycamore is not the favorite, then a victory by them would be at least a mild upset.
I say it's a toss up. Can't see anyone viewing it as an upset if Sycamore wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT