ADVERTISEMENT

ESCC Week 8 Predictions

lkhammer over the past few years you have been very critical of MCC...just stating the obvious. You have every right to your personal opinion...go for it. These kids have played their asses off and with everything that has happened this season they are still willing it out and control their own destiny. They are not dead yet!!!

Imagine that....a team clearly better than MCC travels North, plays on that wet mess and loses? It's probably the best home field advantage in the conference by far! I'm sure those pearly all whites are done for...#beentheredonethat

Reactions: DCH88 and eireog
Imagine that....a team clearly better than MCC travels North, plays on that wet mess and loses? It's probably the best home field advantage in the conference by far! I'm sure those pearly all whites are done for...#beentheredonethat
Wet and somewhat slick, but not muddy! Nothing like games in the past. We have been in a drought for awhile. ND's big line should have taken control with the field position's they got at times but they didn't! The better team won!

Reactions: diezel66
diezel sounds good to me! I will keep stating my opinion. I will just give you a heads up of where my opinions are. I see Marian winning next week and then walking thru the playoffs 5a playoffs, but I won't pick them to make it the state championship because I think Phillips is hands down going to win it all and they will probably be in the North bracket, just so you can prepare yourself for my "negative" pick and comments about Marian. If that is taken negatively by you then that's okay, because to be honest I don't really care and I have plenty of friends that support the canes and have no problem with my opinions. With that have a good day, and I hope the best for the Canes.

Quite sensitive you are lkhammer. Whoever said anything about you not having friends at MCC...I am sure you do. You are missing some of my points but it's fine. It's a forum to express you want and what I want so it is what it is. Have a great day yourself.

Reactions: DCH88
diezel sounds good to me! I will keep stating my opinion. I will just give you a heads up of where my opinions are. I see Marian winning next week and then walking thru the playoffs 5a playoffs, but I won't pick them to make it the state championship because I think Phillips is hands down going to win it all and they will probably be in the North bracket, just so you can prepare yourself for my "negative" pick and comments about Marian. If that is taken negatively by you then that's okay, because to be honest I don't really care and I have plenty of friends that support the canes and have no problem with my opinions. With that have a good day, and I hope the best for the Canes.
Say it ain't so. Are we talking about a 7th place escc team making a run in 5a? Can't be.

JCA 49 MC 10
MCC 24 ND 20 I think ND has a tough time playing on that track. Need a good upset for the week
CC 31 Pats 7. Pats team has struggling scoring against good defenses
Mar 28 Ben 27 Dont be suprised if Benet pulls of upset after big win by Marist over Naz..trap game
SV 27 Naz 24 Lions find a way to slow down athletes on Naz just in time for a W. Naz beat down from last week still hurts. Lions D very underrated..
lol

Reactions: epicbret
Other than the JC/MC game, I disagree with every one of your pics. Doesn't mean much, I am not much of a prognosticator
I wasnt that far off on the picks this week 4 out 5 teams won with Viator taking one in the chin. Marist must be the real deal, cause I saw the Naz game and their team speed is fantastic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT