ADVERTISEMENT

5A Title game

I'm hoping for a good competitive game ,,,,but it could get ugly, who will walk to their cars with their heads down?

,,,,but it could get ugly, who will walk to their cars with their heads down?
The only way you would have any people "who will walk to their cars with their heads down" is if JCA wins Saturday.

If JCA loses - their fans will still be very proud of what this team has accomplished. :D

But maybe Montini fans are the same way this year, IDK.

No need for any of these teams to have their heads down after the game. I did not think either would make the playoffs with their tough schedules at the beginning of the year.

For Montini so far...

This was their first team to beat Loyola.

They went 3-1 in the CCL Blue in their first year in the blue.

They played in the CCL Championship game.

It's been a great year for both teams regardless of what happens Saturday.

JCA is certainly a very good football of late, but Montini wins. Special teams will decide game. No score prediction but if JCA gets down and has to go to the air, it will not be close.

Excited to watch these two running backs turn it loose in the title game.

Let’s go!

Good start. Also, is that head ref Chris head former Westinghouse basketball coach?

Hailey out for JCA. That is really too bad.
Iannantone can carry the load. But it obviously hurts to not have both options. What happened to J Mack number 4? He was the starting wingback and didn't play last week and haven't seen him this week either. Injury?

The Hillmen are a little out-gunned by a powerful Montini team and with the loss of Keenan Hailey, well....

Let's hope JCA can find a way to stay close.:(

Iannantone can carry the load. But it obviously hurts to not have both options. What happened to J Mack number 4? He was the starting wingback and didn't play last week and haven't seen him this week either. Injury?
Yes. Looked like a knee injury.

Clearly the two best 5A teams but not sure this is a “great” game

They also have a tangible plus. Line size and ability. In this 7 on 7 generation of football, JCA size upfront and pad level equalizes many other teams skill positions. Does that translate to the championship game enough to matter? I’ve seen both teams play plenty, still not confident yet to predict score.
Bump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT