ADVERTISEMENT

What did we learn week 5!?!?!

LakeCtyNewt

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2002
More than half way through the regular season and this week was an educational one on many fronts.

1 - That despite the loss, Carmel Catholic is back and will be a major issue in 5A
2 - That the NSC title looks to be returning to Gurnee.
3 - That the streak is over, Rock Falls got the W.
4 - That Maine South will never lose a CSL game.
5 - That LW West may never take off those orange jerseys.
6 - That when Palatine and Barrington play, take the over.
7 - That this years York may be better than last years York.
8 - That OFallon was leading ESL, then they weren’t.
9 - That another typical finish for CG/PR. Hope they both end up in 5A north - what a bracket that would be.
10 - That Dwight and Momence are too great small school stories so far - combined 9-1.

That be it - was gonna do 11 this week but saw how 10 worked for Notre Dame so…….

I learned that I may have a problem at home! First thing my daughter asked me when I got home Friday night is “How did Mt. Carmel do tonight!” Brutal!!
It's time to make another trip to the coaches' office on Western Ave. Rita needs a helmet!

And bring that precious darling with you, so she can now ask you "How did Chicago Cascia do tonight?"

Now, let's do this!

• Love
Reactions: Gene K. and MS4EVER
More than half way through the regular season and this week was an educational one on many fronts.

1 - That despite the loss, Carmel Catholic is back and will be a major issue in 5A
2 - That the NSC title looks to be returning to Gurnee.
3 - That the streak is over, Rock Falls got the W.
4 - That Maine South will never lose a CSL game.
5 - That LW West may never take off those orange jerseys.
6 - That when Palatine and Barrington play, take the over.
7 - That this years York may be better than last years York.
8 - That OFallon was leading ESL, then they weren’t.
9 - That another typical finish for CG/PR. Hope they both end up in 5A north - what a bracket that would be.
10 - That Dwight and Momence are too great small school stories so far - combined 9-1.

That be it - was gonna do 11 this week but saw how 10 worked for Notre Dame so…….
Before the season, I thought to myself that York is going to win 8A. I am sticking to it.

... that Naperville Central is the team to beat in the DVC. They were clearly the better team on Friday vs. Neuqua. And the offense is starting to click. Noticeable improvement since week one.

... that Naperville Central is the team to beat in the DVC. They were clearly the better team on Friday vs. Neuqua. And the offense is starting to click. Noticeable improvement since week one.
I’m pretty sure you and I had an argument about this before the season started…hmmm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT