ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Still think DHS2018 is BBHS reincarnated! Too bad Jwar don't come back on here and go at it with DHS as that could have the makings of another dumpster thread

He is a coward and a proven liar, blowhard that crawled under a rock because he looks like an idiot. Talked a big game until he was ratted out.

DHS2018: Could you tell us how you really feel about Jwar? Also prior to this Penn State conversation, did Jwar do something to get you upset enough to call him a liar, blowhard, idiot and someone who crawled out from under a rock? Curious people want to know!

Because I knew he was lying when he claimed that pic was his son, apparently wanted to impress people here. And the crap he posted to Bones was over the top, so I thought what the heck, I am going to get an account and call the blowhard out on it.

This thread is like a solar eclipse... you know it’s harmful to look at, but you just can’t help yourself!

This quote is eerily similar to another posters quote in the original dumpster fire thread.

From SIU from the original 5 alarm dumpster fire thread “this thread is embarrassing, but I can’t stop clicking on it”

Of course I am looking at the recap notes of the first 988 posts from the HHS 5 alarm dumpster fire thread ;)

Voodoo: I agree that this is eerily like that thread but this has some a lot of potential to expand upon that. I just wish that a certain poster would reveal his true self and then maybe we can get Jwar back in the conversation.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
And none of these other "let it go" clowns said a word, now they want to squash it. It's clear I make them uncomfortable because I speak the truth without care for how they feel about it.
You’re acting like a jerk in this situation. I’ve always enjoyed your contributions on this site. You seem like a good guy and you definitely know the game of football. I don’t know why it matters so much to keep kicking the guy when he’s down. We all make mistakes. I make a hundred a day before breakfast. I know, hard to believe.

You’re acting like a jerk in this situation. I’ve always enjoyed your contributions on this site. You seem like a good guy and you definitely know the game of football. I don’t know why it matters so much to keep kicking the guy when he’s down. We all make mistakes. I make a hundred a day before breakfast. I know, hard to believe.

Because of the way Jwar handled himself, trying to kick another poster when he was down with lies. He was begging Bones for an apology based on his own lie, so pathetic and low. And did it while using his own son as a prop.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Voodoo: I agree that this is eerily like that thread but this has some a lot of potential to expand upon that. I just wish that a certain poster would reveal his true self and then maybe we can get Jwar back in the conversation.

But Gene - it’s only a mere 288 posts and on the 8th page. The original dumpster fire thread was pushing 2000 posts and mid to high 40,s in number of pages when it was finally flushed. Unless DHS does the big unveil and HHS tigerfan is underneath then I don’t think Jwar makes another appearance in this thread. If he knew it was HHS,... oh man, hide the women and children and seal and bar the doors - there’s going to be Hurricanes in the street!!!

Reactions: Cat Box and Gene K.
Jwar has proven to be the typical message board blowhard, has lost all credibility here with so many people.

Without even trying to defend Jwar, I don't know him and I don't care.

Jwar - your kid is on Penn State's roster (and/or practice team), that's awesome, I hope he does well.

Bones - your crybaby stuff has reached pathetic levels in this thread. Making additional logins so you can try to make it look like somebody completely agrees with you is whole new level of pathetic, right or wrong it doesn't matter.
I dont know if you're still in your coma or the medication has numbed your brain or what, but lets allow edgy to solve this. If I am DHS he can ban me, and if not your short, but stupid stint is over and you're banned?

Quote your post attempting to stop Jwar in this thread when he was berating me. No one is even kicking that clown.

Reactions: go dogz
Quote your post attempting to stop Jwar in this thread when he was berating me. No one is even kicking that clown.

Not to fuel the fire but damn Bones! You definitely sent Jwar in hiding which is another way to say he was guilty and caught in a lie, then trying to back petal and be invisible.

Reactions: eagles2k3
JUSTIN WELLER
  • CLASS

Sophomore
  • EXPERIENCE

Fr.
  • POSITION

WR
  • HT./WT.

6-0 / 192
  • HOMETOWN

Sinking Spring, Pa.
  • HIGH SCHOOL

Wilson
  • H.S. COACH

Doug Dahms
  • MAJOR

DUS

Statistics
Season Statistics

Participation Statistics
Weller, Justin - Participation Statistics
Date Opponent
11/24/2018 Maryland
Career Statistics
Career Participation Statistics
Career Participation Statistics
Season Games Played
2018 1
Total 1

BUMP!

Let’s get the facts out on the table

The penn state athletic Dept has him playing in the Maryland game. So he has played in a game this year and I think that was the main point/debate multiple years ago.

Normally if there are any errors it is with NOT listing the participants. When they notate a participant - the stat keepers actively saw it and notated it during the game.

I have seen stat keepers FAIL to notate a player participated when they actually did (but that was in D3 ball and once you go outside of the two deep - lots of players that got a few snaps were missed by the stat keepers and not listed as participants.). So as for the Pitt game or whichever one it was - he very easily could have beeen missed by the stat keeeprs BUT it is confirmed he played in the Maryland game.

So this case should be closed and we can talk the finer points of Kanakee geography and farm subsidities AND double wide trailer trusts!!

Reactions: Gene K. and Cat Box
This quote is eerily similar to another posters quote in the original dumpster fire thread.

From SIU from the original 5 alarm dumpster fire thread “this thread is embarrassing, but I can’t stop clicking on it”

Of course I am looking at the recap notes of the first 988 posts from the HHS 5 alarm dumpster fire thread ;)
And for the record I keep clicking on this thread!!!

no one knows the answer to success factors. I for one would welcome Naz up to 8A. Perhaps we get that Naz/Loyola game.
No one knows the answer to why DHS won't let it die. I for one would welcome DHS up to the ranks of non-anon posters. Perhaps we get that DHS/jwar honesty.

I dont know if you're still in your coma or the medication has numbed your brain or what, but lets allow edgy to solve this. If I am DHS he can ban me, and if not your short, but stupid stint is over and you're banned?
Ah you are capable of making a post without attacking Jwar and his kid playing for Penn St.

Attack me all you want, I don't disagree with you, I just think you've acted very childish in this thread.

I just wanted this thread to die and you won't allow it

We get it:
Jwar was / may have been mistaken about the picture.
Jwar's kid is very good at football and I think we should be supporting our local talent in college and wishing them the best.

BUMP!

Let’s get the facts out on the table

The penn state athletic Dept has him playing in the Maryland game. So he has played in a game this year and I think that was the main point/debate multiple years ago.

Normally if there are any errors it is with NOT listing the participants. When they notate a participant - the stat keepers actively saw it and notated it during the game.

I have seen stat keepers FAIL to notate a player participated when they actually did (but that was in D3 ball and once you go outside of the two deep - lots of players that got a few snaps were missed by the stat keepers and not listed as participants.). So as for the Pitt game or whichever one it was - he very easily could have beeen missed by the stat keeeprs BUT it is confirmed he played in the Maryland game.

So this case should be closed and we can talk the finer points of Kanakee geography and farm subsidities AND double wide trailer trusts!!

Your post is wrong Penn State and 247 Sports a 3rd party track play counts and neither of them listed him in the Pitt game but both listed him for 2 plays at the end of the game against Maryland. So yes stat keepers do miss things but the odds that two guys making the exact same mistake are pretty slim.

Bones was wrong about him never playing but Jwar was lying about that picture.

Thread!!!

Your post is wrong Penn State and 247 Sports a 3rd party track play counts and neither of them listed him in the Pitt game but both listed him for 2 plays at the end of the game against Maryland. So yes stat keepers do miss things but the odds that two guys making the exact same mistake are pretty slim.

Bones was wrong about him never playing but Jwar was lying about that picture.

Thread!!!
Game...Set...thread?
Bad joke, I’ll take a lap.

He is a coward and a proven liar, blowhard that crawled under a rock because he looks like an idiot. Talked a big game until he was ratted out.

Jwar may be a lot of things, but he is not a coward. That assertion is unwarranted; it's hyperbole.

I am not sure how this all came about but I don't think Jwar is foolish enough to come on a public board like this and just flat out lie - especially if it would be easy to be outed. I am (and most of the posters here) are reasonable and gracious enough to chalk it up to some kind of misunderstanding, miscommunication etc.

But the coward comments are out of line.

I don't know Jwar from the man on the moon, but he did specifically reply one last time about 2 days ago and said he was done with this thread and would not be back in here replying.

You two (or 1 with a split personality) have just relentlessly poured your hate into this thread. Let it go, we don't care.

You are absolutely correct, Kevin JCHS.

Hey @DHS2018 - the most problematic thing I see here is you being so hateful, not letting it go, and we don't even know who you are!!! What teams do you root for? How long have you been reading the site before you decided to create an account? Why do you care about Jwar at all. It just seems really sketchy to me (and probably many others) that 100% of your posts have been on this topic and you just can't let it go. You're a one trick pony. Do you have any football perspective that is interesting, constructive or helpful to anyone here?

You are absolutely correct, Kevin JCHS.

Hey @DHS2018 - the most problematic thing I see here is you being so hateful, not letting it go, and we don't even know who you are!!! What teams do you root for? How long have you been reading the site before you decided to create an account? Why do you care about Jwar at all. It just seems really sketchy to me (and probably many others) that 100% of your posts have been on this topic and you just can't let it go. You're a one trick pony. Do you have any football perspective that is interesting, constructive or helpful to anyone here?

Hmmmmm.
Wasn’t HHS labeled “One Trick Troll” for his attacks on small private’s?

Singular one topic focus....Coincidence?

Or is this another layer getting peeled back and further evidence that DHS = HHS?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Is the unveiling near?

Reactions: Gene K.
Johnsburg so much better than Herscher. I mean really in that 2016 game,... Phillips walloped Herscher and Johnsburg barely lost.

Hmmmmm.
Wasn’t HHS labeled “One Trick Troll” for his attacks on small private’s?

Singular one topic focus....Coincidence?

Or is this another layer getting peeled back and further evidence that DHS = HHS?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Is the unveiling near?

All we need is an IP from @EdgyTim to validate. Sir, your move.

Where was DHS dishonest?

Not until these clowns @Kevin JCHS 81 and @Cat Box agree that edgy can ban their IP's if not me.
I'm saying if he really wants to engage JWar further, which he does clearly from his successive baiting posts where he's now name calling instead of just playing white-knight, he'd reveal himself. He's not just some guy who likes "truth". His last few posts have shown he's got something more personal against him.

I honestly don't get what more you and him want. He was wrong, and tried nailing you for something he was guilty for. That's not cool.

Okay, now what? DHS seems to want the guy to get The Boats.

Jwar may be a lot of things, but he is not a coward. That assertion is unwarranted; it's hyperbole.

I am not sure how this all came about but I don't think Jwar is foolish enough to come on a public board like this and just flat out lie - especially if it would be easy to be outed. I am (and most of the posters here) are reasonable and gracious enough to chalk it up to some kind of misunderstanding, miscommunication etc.

But the coward comments are out of line.

A coward would avoid this topic after being called out as a fake. He knew dang well his kid was not playing in the game when the score was 21-6 in the first half, so it wasn't a mistake, it was a lie.

I don't know a thing about Johnsburg or Herscher football, though a quick look tells me they are both really good small school programs. I can barely contain my excitement!

I'm saying if he really wants to engage JWar further, which he does clearly from his successive baiting posts where he's now name calling instead of just playing white-knight, he'd reveal himself. He's not just some guy who likes "truth". His last few posts have shown he's got something more personal against him.

I honestly don't get what more you and him want. He was wrong, and tried nailing you for something he was guilty for. That's not cool.

Okay, now what? DHS seems to want the guy to get The Boats.
I guess I can see how anyone with integrity would be sick of jwar being a blowhard and lying on something like that and since no one else revealed the truth he did, along with an old long time poster who re-registered to do the same. Even if he did it just because he doesn't like jwar, so what? If he's telling the truth it's all that matters. He's already stated what jwar would do if he wasn't a coward that would likely end the discussion. Instead, after bearing false witness, that bumbling idiot is in other threads fighting the war against Christmas. He should come back, own up to his blatant lies, and offer an apology.

Then we can get this IP ban thing going and relieve the board of these two sycophants @Cat Box and @Kevin JCHS 81

You missed the irony, it was Jwar that was demanding an apology because Bones wouldn't admit that the kid in that picture was his son. LOL
I get the perceived irony. I'm laughing that you are dragging this out for an apology.

Where have I asked for an apology? I prefer him being the spineless guy hiding under a rock
Bones said he should apologize, I laughed at the thought of that happening. For some reason you felt the need to come to Bone's defense again, pointing out irony and missing the irony in all this.

So I guess my point is what's your point? And please, don't repeat what you keep repeating.

Where have I asked for an apology? I prefer him being the spineless guy hiding under a rock
He's not hiding. He's in every other thread on here. Did you ever think for one minute he thought to himself that this argument is dumb and that he needs nobody to believe him. He himself knows how much playing time Justin has gotten and not need to gloat or defend it on a public board. I bet he's sitting back reading all this laughing knowing his son got in games as a freshman and has 3 more years eligibility. If you want to yell call him a liar and whatnot reveal yourself. I'd be happy to setup a venue for you to speak with Mr. Weller. We can record for all to hear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT