ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

This hoopla wasnt even what the thread was talking about until buddy brought it up and refused to let it die. It's not my fault an onlooker had enough of the alternative facts and brought it back to the realm of reality.

If @Irish LB wanted to protect the kid from anyone he would tell the kid's father to button it up.
So if an adult can’t keep his mouth shut that means everything, including his family, is fair game? I genuinely hope that you’re better than that.

I don’t think bones is arguing that his kid isn’t a good person or football player. He’s arguing jwars blatant lie about that picture being his kid. For someone who enjoys getting after posters it’s hilarious that someone called him out and he continued his lie. Good for the his son for being a good scout teamer and student, I think it’s great, but to lie about the picture is ridiculous.

I would also bet his kid ends up earning a scholarship someday. Seems like the kind of player coaches would want to reward after a few years of busting his ass.
Great, talk all the shit about the dad you want. He’s an acquired taste but a grown man who’s run his mouth and should be able to deal with the consequences. To go to extensive lengths to try and prove a kid didn’t play is ridiculous. I’ve watched this song and dance for years and kept my mouth shut. I’m tired of reading their back and forth, I think we all are. They are BOTH guilty of being jackasses but Justin is not, he’s never done anything and I do distinctly remember some not so nice things said by Bones in the past as well. Enough is enough.

Reactions: Gene K.
So if an adult can’t keep his mouth shut that means everything, including his family, is fair game? I genuinely hope that you’re better than that.
Again you need to read the thread and see who said what. Right now you look like a jackass.

I’m not a huge fan of flushing threads most of the time, but I thought this one had a much shorter life expectancy.

Great, talk all the shit about the dad you want. He’s an acquired taste but a grown man who’s run his mouth and should be able to deal with the consequences. To go to extensive lengths to try and prove a kid didn’t play is ridiculous. I’ve watched this song and dance for years and kept my mouth shut. I’m tired of reading their back and forth, I think we all are. They are BOTH guilty of being jackasses but Justin is not, he’s never done anything and I do distinctly remember some not so nice things said by Bones in the past as well. Enough is enough.

Irish LB
Don’t read it if it bothers you so much. Bones is a stand up guy so if he felt the need to go back and forth with Jwar then so be it.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Irish LB
Don’t read it if it bothers you so much. Bones is a stand up guy so if he felt the need to go back and forth with Jwar then so be it.
Thing is I wasn't going back and forth with Jwar about anything but what would be the result if the open boundary playoffs were separated from the boundried. Because he's a clown and loses on that topic he wants to take it all sorts of other directions and make it personal, dragging in his own son. When he first posted the fake news I congratulated him and even though I was immediately made aware that his claims were fraudulent I didn't even expose it. Even through all the times he attempted to make a football discussion personal I didn't expose that truth. Even with urging behind the scenes to put the truth out I decided to let Jwar live his best life. The same way I'm sitting on this funny looking jwar photo without turning him into a meme.

However, my patience is wearing thin.

I’m starting to think that @epicbret is the smartest guy on this board. Time to let this die. The “adults” aren’t going to back down so now it’s best to suffocate the topic by ignoring it.
I, at the very least, like to be not the dumbest.

That said, we have a multi-horse race for that ranking. Might be a herd.

So, the success factor. Have we figured out precisely what is going to happen or are we just trusting an IHSA officials "I think"? Because I trust the IHSA as far as I can throw them and I have no arm anymore so...

So, the success factor. Have we figured out precisely what is going to happen or are we just trusting an IHSA officials "I think"? Because I trust the IHSA as far as I can throw them and I have no arm anymore so...
Haven't been able to make sense of it yet. I think we should move to random classes or Maybe alphabetical order. I think someone posited a class system based on economics before. At this rate may as well.

I, at the very least, like to be not the dumbest.

That said, we have a multi-horse race for that ranking. Might be a herd.

I'm more interested in the race between you and Bones for the most messages posted. He lags you by > 5k even though he joined about 3.5 years earlier. Come on Bones! Don't be a slacker!

I'm more interested in the race between you and Bones for the most messages posted. He lags you by > 5k even though he joined about 3.5 years earlier. Come on Bones! Don't be a slacker!

However Bones have received more likes. I guess he is the fan favorite.

I'm just a firm believer in quality over quantity.

I also pay 5 cents per like, so get your cursors over that like button on my posts!
Speaking of likes. I think an end of the season "Best Poster" nomination should occur. Who does everyone think is the best poster on Edgytim? Who gets a lot of likes and doesn't rile up the board?

I can easily guess who the worst poster would be....

Speaking of likes. I think an end of the season "Best Poster" nomination should occur. Who does everyone think is the best poster on Edgytim? Who gets a lot of likes and doesn't rile up the board?

I can easily guess who the worst poster would be....

I’m a public school poster so I’m at a disadvantage for the award since my likes don’t get multipled by 1.65

The picture you posted was not your son, rather TE #80 Dalton, your son was not listed on the participation list for the Pitt game or any other game that I have looked at.

So who is now lacking credibility?

Here is the pic that's being talked about:

https://www.collegian.psu.edu/football/article_3c59f756-b3f6-11e8-90c7-bf99a67bfa02.html

And here is the PSU participation list for that game
https://gopsusports.com/boxscore.aspx?id=3663

So jwarigaku sees pic, knows full well his kid didn't play that game, but then comes here to Edgys and claims its his son by beating his chest? That's as weak as it gets, but then he comes back on here and throws it in Bones face again?
Dude,

Who cares! Congrats to your son JWAR! What an amazing accomplishment! I've always been a jwar fan and now I am a Penn State fan. Will be cheering for your son on Saturdays!

Last edited:
Don't know why I keep coming back to this thread but I think part of it is to see which posters are mean spirited and petty minded. Also to see who takes the high road and defends their position with logic and common sense. From my viewpoint, I see a lot of personal animosity between posters which has spread into putting Jwar's son into the middle of this crap. Maybe Jwar deserves it, but not his son and BTW, I can read and also see the undertone of what some have posted which hones in on the kid.

Appreciate your thoughts Irish LB and really, really, respect you for your comments about Jwar's son.

Lastly, could some explain to me what a college kid playing or not playing has to do with the title of this thread which is "2019 Success factors"?

Don't know why I keep coming back to this thread but I think part of it is to see which posters are mean spirited and petty minded. Also to see who takes the high road and defends their position with logic and common sense. From my viewpoint, I see a lot of personal animosity between posters which has spread into putting Jwar's son into the middle of this crap. Maybe Jwar deserves it, but not his son and BTW, I can read and also see the undertone of what some have posted which hones in on the kid.

Appreciate your thoughts Irish LB and really, really, respect you for your comments about Jwar's son.

Lastly, could some explain to me what a college kid playing or not playing has to do with the title of this thread which is "2019 Success factors"?
Disagree about @Irish LB if he actually cared about jwar's son he would have checked his father when he was posting the fake news. He didn't. Then he went in to "defend" him against someone who wasn't attacking him. All he did was show that he couldn't read or comprehend what he was reading. In fact the opportunity is still here for him to step in and say something to the only person causing the kid any issues, his father. But he doesn't have the courage to actually do it.

Dude,

Who cares! Congrats to your son JWAR! What an amazing accomplishment! I've always been a jwar fan and now I am a Penn State fan. Will be cheering for your son on Saturdays!

Nobody has said anything negative about his son, but his dad has thrown him under the bus with his lies. The only damage being done to the kid is by his own father, which is both sad and pathetic.

Reactions: Cross Bones
No, it was not his son, I know someone in the PSU program and I emailed him to make sure the participation list was correct, he replied back to me this morning that #80 Weller did not see the field that game, or any other game this year. The only #80 that has played this year has a last name of Dalton.

The guy questioning Bones credibility is coming here and pretending his son is something that he is not? What kind of father does that?
Nobody has said anything negative about his son, but his dad has thrown him under the bus with his lies. The only damage being done to the kid is by his own father, which is both sad and pathetic.
who anointed truth-seeker? Jwar is a good dude and a good dad. Let it go.

ADVERTISEMENT