ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Oh YES!

Who else has the motive to relentlessly go after Jwar?

I could name like 15 posters the guy is condescending and arrogant who acts like he has insight into all things IL high school football. There are plenty of knowledgeable posters on this board it’s why I come here and Jwar does have some insight but his approach is piss poor.

Reactions: go dogz
I can’t keep anything straight in this thread!

If I have calculated all the assertions on the probabilities and then added back in the correct tariff amount and then subtracted for the farm subsidies.........I think Clown and I were saying basically the same thing for the most part but he disagreed with me on the probability of two separate entities being able to miss a participant in a game (was that the Pitt game?).

As for the bet - we would need to ask the two participants;) wish I could post a stirring pot. The only meme gif I have been able to successfully post was the leering popcorn eating guy. All my other attempts have failed.

I had an awesome one for Tain before the st Charles vs Naz thread was flushed - it was a bull running into a retail shop and 10 seconds later every shopper (poster) ran out of the shop at top speed single file as the doorway was small to get away from the bull!! When Tain entered that STCN/Naz thread and started posting - I knew it was going to get flushed and all I could think of was a bull in a china shop and I found the perfect gif video! But no dice getting it posted without getting an account.

Love your thoughts on the assertions probabilities and I also need a much bigger ladle for stirring the chili. Seems like nothing ever changes in the neighborhood. Herscher would lose to Johnsburg, Double wide trailer trusts, etc, made for interesting reading last year. End of the high school football season is a dull time of the year for most of our posters. What we really need is a few insults and/or derogatory remarks about other posters to liven up the thread. Still interested in what precipitated the alleged bet which other posters have commented on. Who won?

I seen a post from Jwar on another thread relative to private school testing but I think he is surreptitously reading all the posts on this thread as he has mentioned crawling out from under a rock in it. Incognito, I call it. Kind of like others who use different handles and spew venom if given the opportunity. But I do know that Bones is Bones and not the other fellow with all the 10 likes after 3 posts. Also Bones isn't afraid to speak his mind and I respect his thoughts on the Brook. Wish Jwar would come back into this thread and maybe we could get Dumpster fire thread Part 2.

Love your thoughts on the assertions probabilities and I also need a much bigger ladle for stirring the chili. Seems like nothing ever changes in the neighborhood. Herscher would lose to Johnsburg, Double wide trailer trusts, etc, made for interesting reading last year. End of the high school football season is a dull time of the year for most of our posters. What we really need is a few insults and/or derogatory remarks about other posters to liven up the thread. Still interested in what precipitated the alleged bet which other posters have commented on. Who won?

I seen a post from Jwar on another thread relative to private school testing but I think he is surreptitously reading all the posts on this thread as he has mentioned crawling out from under a rock in it. Incognito, I call it. Kind of like others who use different handles and spew venom if given the opportunity. But I do know that Bones is Bones and not the other fellow with all the 10 likes after 3 posts. Also Bones isn't afraid to speak his mind and I respect his thoughts on the Brook. Wish Jwar would come back into this thread and maybe we could get Dumpster fire thread Part 2.

Gene, you're trying too hard.
Now get yourself an avatar.

Reactions: Gene K.
Cat Box: Do you have any suggestions as to what avatar I could get. I only want something which will make me look important and nonchalant about it.
5b476ab05039fbd40468cc85

Cat Box: Do you have any suggestions as to what avatar I could get. I only want something which will make me look important and nonchalant about it.

Do a Google image search for "Ted Knight Caddyshack"...
Your welcome.

I like Muffins but not the dusty kind. I could go on and on about that but better stop while I'm a head. Definitely don't like the muffins at Country Buffet and I don't think Jwar does either. How about you DHS2018?

Still looking for an avatar and never cared for Kiss that much but thanks anyway CatBox. Maybe Jwar,Voodoo or DHS2018 has a suggestion for me, other than kiss my a__.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
I like Muffins but not the dusty kind. I could go on and on about that but better stop while I'm a head. Definitely don't like the muffins at Country Buffet and I don't think Jwar does either. How about you DHS2018?

Still looking for an avatar and never cared for Kiss that much but thanks anyway CatBox. Maybe Jwar,Voodoo or DHS2018 has a suggestion for me, other than kiss my a__.
Mean Gene Okerlund

Reactions: Gene K.

Here’s an option for your avatar Gene.

https://i.redd.it/rdk9fsam15vx.jpg

rdk9fsam15vx.jpg

My avatar suggestion was Ted Knight.

Or the image of his saying, "Well... we're waiting!"
(I don't know how to insert a photo)

Hell, I just spend 30 minutes trying to make the Ditka photo my Avatar and obviously couldn't do so. Kept saying my file was too large. Cut it down to half the size and still was too large. I am technically challenged on avatars that's for sure. I'm going to keep trying but if I can't get it in the next 30 minutes I might have to ask for help.

Last edited:
Reactions: markmacaluso
Hell, I just spend 30 minutes trying to make the Ditka photo my Avatar and obviously couldn't do so. Kept saying my file was too large. Cut it down to half the size and still was too large. I am technically challenged on avatars that's for sure. I'm going to keep trying but if I can't get it in the next 30 minutes I might have to ask for help.
RESIZE TO 200 X 200

LOL...perfect. Got just enough of the face and the middle finger.

Thanks Mark! It only took me a hour or so to figure it out. Liked the middle finger from the coach as that is how I feel with some people. Other than that, I haven't heard from Voodoo on this thread. Maybe he is in China again. Never been there and definitely don't want to. They can steal my avatar from over there with all the technology they have stolen from the US.

Could just use a picture of a pinky finger;)

Or a pencil a 3rd grader sharpened down to a 2 inch nub with one of those pink eraser toppers added on.

None of those will get flushed. Nothing wrong with s pencil or a pinky!;)

Has anyone else thought about why Jwar has left this thread? Maybe he was warned if he continued on this thread he would be flushed?

Thanks Mark! It only took me a hour or so to figure it out. Liked the middle finger from the coach as that is how I feel with some people. Other than that, I haven't heard from Voodoo on this thread. Maybe he is in China again. Never been there and definitely don't want to. They can steal my avatar from over there with all the technology they have stolen from the US.

Voodoo must have professional / financial reasons to go to China. Or maybe he just wants to feel taller.

Voodoo must have professional / financial reasons to go to China. Or maybe he just wants to feel taller.

Lol. Yeah it would not be my first choice for a vacation trip! I go a couple 3 times a year for work, but I have never done the two things on my bucket list that reside in that country
1. Terra Cota figures
2 Great Wall.

Seems like every time I go there is some issue happening like trade fight or North Korea shooting off missles and the border/customs is getting much tighter. I’m always afraid they going to pull me aside and give me the strip down and blue glove treatment. They are now requiring your fingerprints scanned at the border along with your electronic picture. I’m always wanting to leave as quickly as I can!

But at some point, I will take a few days for a side trip to see those 2 things on my bucket list.

@Gene K. I love your new avatar! Great work! Now i am going to have to change mine. I have a picture of me eating a huge pepper in China - maybe I will use that!

ADVERTISEMENT