ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

I've been down since Tuesday night with a terrible virus. (haven't been that sick in 15 years) Haven't kept up with any Edgy talk but just got caught up reading 3 pages of salacious nonsense.

I would call portions of this thread "entertaining" if there weren't a good kid involved. I also agree with @Gene K. that comments here have revealed the true colors of some posters.

It's good to be back. Time to clean out the cat box.

Reactions: Gene K.
I've been down since Tuesday night with a terrible virus. (haven't been that sick in 15 years) Haven't kept up with any Edgy talk but just got caught up reading 3 pages of salacious nonsense.

I would call portions of this thread "entertaining" if there weren't a good kid involved. I also agree with @Gene K. that comments here have revealed the true colors of some posters.

Only thing we have really seen about a poster is that Jwar lacks all credibility because of his lies, did he really think nobody was going to notice?

Only thing we have really seen about a poster is that Jwar lacks all credibility because of his lies, did he really think nobody was going to notice?

We've also seen a person create a user name/profile for the sole purpose of trying to out/discredit someone. Seriously dude, you have logged 8 posts and on this topic only.

Could just be a lurker who had enough of the basura. Could be the kid for all we know.

Please don't bring the kid back into this. Just let it die off already. Everyone's bored with it and the value of continuing the discussion is completely gone.

What have we learned in 2018? That Bones and DHS2018 really don't like Jwar? Is it time to take the kid gloves off and really let everyone know what you think? Do it nicely so edgy doesn't flush the thread.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
I’m so confused about why you care so damn much about what other people think of someone else! We all get it...you think he’s a liar, move on dude!

Reactions: Bowie50
I’m so confused about why you care so damn much about what other people think of someone else! We all get it...you think he’s a liar, move on dude!

It is not that I think he is a liar, rather he is a proven liar, with the pathetic part being that he questioned another persons credibility in the same post in which he told yet another lie. Where is his apology like he wanted from Bones? Instead he has snaked away

Reactions: Cross Bones
HO5CcK

Cat - did you get that horrible 24-48 hour flu thing? I got it after thanksgiving. Man it was brutal but luckily didn’t last long didn’t eat anything for 36 hours so the bonus was some weight loss!

What have we learned in 2018? That Bones and DHS2018 really don't like Jwar? Is it time to take the kid gloves off and really let everyone know what you think? Do it nicely so edgy doesn't flush the thread.

I suggest Thunderdome!

No rules all wrestling moves legal. Since it’s 2 vs 1 Bones gets a pillow filled with bar soap from the movie Full Metal Jacket.

HO5CcK

Cat - did you get that horrible 24-48 hour flu thing? I got it after thanksgiving. Man it was brutal but luckily didn’t last long didn’t eat anything for 36 hours so the bonus was some weight loss!

Let’s just say 100% of the cat box litter needed to be changed. Multiple times...

Doc said it could be the Rotavirus or Norovirus or similar. It was not the flu because that is a respiratory illness. My illness was inflammation upper and lower GI tract. Took this cat down hard. I can think of better ways to loose 5-7 lbs.

I suggest Thunderdome!

No rules all wrestling moves legal. Since it’s 2 vs 1 Bones gets a pillow filled with bar soap from the movie Full Metal Jacket.

I don’t want to send Jwar into the squared circle all alone although I am confident he could hang tough. I’d like to see him paired with fellow Naz posse brother @Irish LB
Let’s face it, apart from @markmacaluso , there ain’t to many in Edgy nation that deal the straight truth like Irish LB.

I very much favor Jwar-Irish LB over Bones-DHS in a no holds barred contest.

I don’t want to send Jwar into the squared circle all alone although I am confident he could hang tough. I’d like to see him paired with fellow Naz posse brother @Irish LB
Let’s face it, apart from @markmacaluso , there ain’t to many in Edgy nation that deal the straight truth like Irish LB.

Jwar ran to cover because he realizes he was exposed as a liar

This coming from a real Pussy “Cat”. I would take the Dog “Bones” & DHS because they are more credible until proven otherwise.

Reactions: USD24
JUSTIN WELLER
  • CLASS

Sophomore
  • EXPERIENCE

Fr.
  • POSITION

WR
  • HT./WT.

6-0 / 192
  • HOMETOWN

Sinking Spring, Pa.
  • HIGH SCHOOL

Wilson
  • H.S. COACH

Doug Dahms
  • MAJOR

DUS

Statistics
Season Statistics

Participation Statistics
Weller, Justin - Participation Statistics
Date Opponent
11/24/2018 Maryland
Career Statistics
Career Participation Statistics
Season Games Played
2018 1
Total 1

Reactions: Gene K. and Cat Box
I don't know Jwar from the man on the moon, but he did specifically reply one last time about 2 days ago and said he was done with this thread and would not be back in here replying.

You two (or 1 with a split personality) have just relentlessly poured your hate into this thread. Let it go, we don't care.

There is no bones v jwar. Let’s move on fellas. It’s a HS football message board not a forum for choosing sides in some silly battle that no one wins.

JUSTIN WELLER
  • CLASS

Sophomore
  • EXPERIENCE

Fr.
  • POSITION

WR
  • HT./WT.

6-0 / 192
  • HOMETOWN

Sinking Spring, Pa.
  • HIGH SCHOOL

Wilson
  • H.S. COACH

Doug Dahms
  • MAJOR

DUS

Statistics
Season Statistics

Participation Statistics
Weller, Justin - Participation Statistics
Date Opponent
11/24/2018 Maryland
Career Statistics
Season Games Played
2018 1
Total 1

Which confirms that was not his son in that picture vs Pitt like he claimed it was

Last edited:
If it makes him keep his mouth shut the next time he wants to open his mouth with fabrications, yeah I do feel better. I think its funny that the dude was questioning someone elses credibility while being engaged in a big ole lie himself. LOL

Reactions: Cross Bones
I think what all these people are trying to say is, "OK, cool. Hook em."

If it makes him keep his mouth shut the next time he wants to open his mouth with fabrications, yeah I do feel better. I think its funny that the dude was questioning someone elses credibility while being engaged in a big ole lie himself. LOL
And none of these other "let it go" clowns said a word, now they want to squash it. It's clear I make them uncomfortable because I speak the truth without care for how they feel about it.

He hasn’t posted on this thread or mentioned this topic for several days. I think he got the clue that it’s a dead horse.
Whats he going to say? He was caught in a huge lie and looks like a fool when he was demanding an apology from Bones for something similiar? A real man would come into this thread and come clean..

Jwar said "Additionally, you brought my son into the conversation earlier this year stating he would never sniff the field at Penn state, again you were wrong when a national photo appeared that was posted and you never acknowledged or apologized."

So he wanted Bones to apologize and acknowledge based on his lie, but he is too much of a coward to come into this thread to do the same now that he has been ratted out. That says a lot about the kind of man he is.

Jwar said "Additionally, you brought my son into the conversation earlier this year stating he would never sniff the field at Penn state, again you were wrong when a national photo appeared that was posted and you never acknowledged or apologized."

So he wanted Bones to apologize and acknowledge based on his lie, but he is too much of a coward to come into this thread to do the same now that he has been ratted out. That says a lot about the kind of man he is.
Without even trying to defend Jwar, I don't know him and I don't care.

Jwar - your kid is on Penn State's roster (and/or practice team), that's awesome, I hope he does well.

Bones - your crybaby stuff has reached pathetic levels in this thread. Making additional logins so you can try to make it look like somebody completely agrees with you is whole new level of pathetic, right or wrong it doesn't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT