ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Let me see if I can recap all the things i learned in the last 2 weeks, many from this dumpster fire of a thread.....

1. Sportsmom was not a mom
2. Jwar was calling out bones and then got called out even worse himself
3. Naz has family members dressed in stripes on the sidelines
4. And an old school one, they had assistant coaches on here a few years ago putting conference opponents on blast (though to their credit, that individual is no longer with the program).

If everyone is wondering why the naz crew is referred to as the posse, I think the above explains it. Puts the early 2000s RB crew to shame. Though they admittedly have more of a pedigree and have more entertaining personalities.

JCHillmen,

I believe I posted my proof earlier this evening that my kid played, and that DHS/Bones went Trolling the free PSU board and reported back that he had emails back from a PSU staffer indicating my kid didn’t play. I can understand that you may not have read all 5 pages at this point and that’s fine. Add to your list, Bones still owes on his bet from 2 or 3 years ago.

Most importantly congrats to you and the Hillmen on the 14th championship!

Let me see if I can recap all the things i learned in the last 2 weeks, many from this dumpster fire of a thread.....

4. And an old school one, they had assistant coaches on here a few years ago putting conference opponents on blast (though to their credit, that individual is no longer with the program).

If everyone is wondering why the naz crew is referred to as the posse, I think the above explains it. Puts the early 2000s RB crew to shame. Though they admittedly have more of a pedigree and have more entertaining personalities.

Reactions: Gene K.
The striking similarity between the crazy step-Dad in stripes on the Nazareth sideline, and now this Penn State scenario, is that I find myself feeling sick for both of these young men. If my boy was on the Penn State roster, getting a top notch education, I would care if he was the practice holder for the placekicker on the sideline. But that’s just me.

Reactions: go dogz
Cocacoaler,

Exactly the way I felt until Bones called my kid out this summer here on Edgy. Am exceptionally happy for all my kids and very proud of what they have become as students and members of the community.

The striking similarity between the crazy step-Dad in stripes on the Nazareth sideline, and now this Penn State scenario, is that I find myself feeling sick for both of these young men. If my boy was on the Penn State roster, getting a top notch education, I would care if he was the practice holder for the placekicker on the sideline. But that’s just me.

Reactions: Cat Box and Gene K.
JCHillmen,

I believe I posted my proof earlier this evening that my kid played, and that DHS/Bones went Trolling the free PSU board and reported back that he had emails back from a PSU staffer indicating my kid didn’t play. I can understand that you may not have read all 5 pages at this point and that’s fine. Add to your list, Bones still owes on his bet from 2 or 3 years ago.

Same to you and the naz crew jwar. I have no personal animosity. I think the JC guys here are all spoiled with the esprit de corps of being a hilltopper and for two plus decades just about all the JC posters have been very deferential and humble, I believe a true reflection of the program itself. You can imagine how just about all of us were chilled when we had some knucklehead here spouting stuff that is the antithesis of the program earlier this year. I respect a lot of naz posters, yourself included. Just wish they would find a way to better police the bravado among some others. Then again, we had no way to shut jchill up either. So in that regard I understand how some of you must feel when lumped in with the posse.

Reactions: Cat Box
JCHillmen,

I have been a member of the posse and consider some of them friends, that said we all get carried away sometimes. I have to give JChill some credit though because he had faith in this team and never wavered and in the end he was correct from day 1. He may have rubbed people the wrong way, self included, but you have to admire him in someways for defending the players resolve.

Same to you and the naz crew jwar. I have no personal animosity. I think the JC guys here are all spoile with the esprit de corps of being a hilltopper and for two plus decades just about all the JC posters have been very deferential and humble, I believe a true reflection of the program itself. You can imagine how just about all of us were chilled when we had some knucklehead here spouting stuff that is the antithesis of the program earlier this year. I respect a lot of naz posters, yourself included. Just wish they would find a way to better police the bravado among some others. Then again, we had no way to shut jchill up either. So in that regard I understand how some of you must feel when lumped in with the posse.

Reactions: Cat Box and Gene K.
JCHillmen,

I have been a member of the posse and consider some of them friends, that said we all get carried away sometimes. I have to give JChill some credit though because he had faith in this team and never wavered and in the end he was correct from day 1. He may have rubbed people the wrong way, self included, but you have to admire him in someways for defending the players resolve.

Agree to disagree I guess. I and most JC faithful had every bit as much realistic faith in the players. With comments like a back should have 200 plus yards minimum on any game, that is setting the expectation that both backs be 3000 yard rushers. Just nonsensical with 48 minute games.

We all agreed this was a 4 to 5 win team with a swing game or two determining playoff eligibility. He was on here demanding people show respect because he believed nobody predicted JC to beat rita, which just wasn't true. He threw coaches under the bus more than once. Sure he had high expectations of the players. So did I and usd and pjjp and jchilltoppers. But we are all mature enough to present them respectfully, realistically, and without undermining the program.

In hindsight, j should have told him to pipe down more frequently. But the silence from me and the rest of the jc crew did the same thing i suppose.

JCHillmen,

Yeah never mind I forgot about the comments on coaching, my bad. I think I even told him to take it down a notch on a few of the points you bring up. Guess I was trying to see some good in him.

Agree to disagree I guess. I and most JC faithful had every bit as much realistic faith in the players. With comments like a back should have 200 plus yards minimum on any game, that is setting the expectation that both backs be 3000 yard rushers. Just nonsensical with 48 minute games.

We all agreed this was a 4 to 5 win team with a swing game or two determining playoff eligibility. He was on here demanding people show respect because he believed nobody predicted JC to beat rita, which just wasn't true. He threw coaches under the bus more than once. Sure he had high expectations of the players. So did I and usd and pjjp and jchilltoppers. But we are all mature enough to present them respectfully, realistically, and without undermining the program.

In hindsight, j should have told him to pipe down more frequently. But the silence from me and the rest of the jc crew did the same thing i suppose.

Looking at the Title of this Thread....are we to believe that Naz stays in 7a, Montini/JCU stay in 5a and IC stays in 4a? Any others? Just focusing on next season.

All.... And Bishop Mac who made the 3A final in the 2015/16 season and the 4A final this year will be in 4A (if their enrollment falls into the correct numbers) next year. Ratsy

1,2, 4 have no affiliation with the program anymore. 3 is on his way out. New crew needs to step up

This thread has total dumpster fire potential!!

* Catbox frustrated with fussy math
* Bones frustrated with the same fussy math
(FYI may I suggest that we need to look at each year of the 18 years and base it on the 32 teams that made the playoffs each year and how many private’s and how many public’s were in the field of 32?

* Mount Carmel with only one big boy title (that should get MC63 in the mix and out of the library)

* and HHS/BBCHS is back!!!!! DHS2018 - I know it’s you!;) I’m not sure how you stayed out of the I8 threads this season! You have developed some serious discipline. It’s going to be tough to get you riled up with the new discipline but I love a challenge!

Doo: We generally compete at the 7A level and we and normally wind up in the 7A playoffs. It's not like we're one of the Driscolls.

We're 2 - 2 in state championships att he very highest level at that time.

In the seven years from 2006 to 2012, we competed in 8A.

What else would you like to know before I go to the library?

Doo: We generally compete at the 7A level and we and normally wind up in the 7A playoffs. It's not like we're one of the Driscolls.

We're 2 - 2 in state championships att he very highest level at that time.

In the seven years from 2006 to 2012, we competed in 8A.

What else would you like to know before I go to the library?
Do you sleep in it?

He leaves at 4 for the early bird special at Fleming's and heads back for a reading of the Chicago Daily News on microfiche. Bed by 8.
Those Chicago Daily News Archives are litty AF.

Seriously cool images there, notably of HS football. Wheaton, Oak Park and Evanston heavy.

Reactions: mchsalumni
I have a feeling I will hate myself for responding to this but it looks like DHS/Bones credible “Staff member/person in the PSU Program” is the McAndrew board over on The BWI site.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/justin-weller.226317/

There are also snap counts posted on the competing site, which I would not normally link but since I found a “credible” source of snaps Justin took in the Maryland game this past Saturday I’m linking it to clear my name and Justin’s, it may only be 2 snaps of 60 some but he played. KMA Bones/DHS.

https://247sports.com/college/penn-state/Board/18/Contents/Maryland-Snap-Counts-125365294/

I don't care one way or the other, but would like to see this conversation topic held elsewhere.

Reactions: Relist8
JCHillmen,

1. You showed no proof that was your son in the pic you posted and bragged about. (Pitt game). To the contrary, here is proof he did not play like you claimed. Official Penn St website verifies.

https://www.roarlionsroar.com/penn-...9/4458/nittany-lion-snap-counts-starters-pitt

The idea that your son was playing in a 14-0 game made your lie too easy to spot.

2. As for the Maryland game, neither the Penn St website or the following article says he saw 2 plays like you claim, despite what your message board post says. .

https://www.roarlionsroar.com/penn-...lk-ons-senior-day-parsons-farmer-vranic-kuntz

Reactions: Cross Bones
DHS,

I know he played, the people that matter to him know he played, and I posted proof that he played. Your source of info “inside the Penn State program” was The BWI Free board, a link I posted which was either deleted by you or the site host. You claimed you were a Penn State fan but only became a board member this week on both the Edgytim and McAndrew free boards. Those Edgytim members that believe him have fun, all others that have supported my kids over the years, THANK YOU. This is my last post regarding this guy and topic.

1. You showed no proof that was your son in the pic you posted and bragged about. (Pitt game). To the contrary, here is proof he did not play like you claimed. Official Penn St website verifies.

https://www.roarlionsroar.com/penn-...9/4458/nittany-lion-snap-counts-starters-pitt

The idea that your son was playing in a 14-0 game made your lie too easy to spot.

2. As for the Maryland game, neither the Penn St website or the following article says he saw 2 plays like you claim, despite what your message board post says. .

https://www.roarlionsroar.com/penn-...lk-ons-senior-day-parsons-farmer-vranic-kuntz

Why does it matter to you whether Justin played 1 snap or a 100. I do know a couple things about him though and that is he was huge contributor while his time at Naz and was a gentleman on and off the field which earned him the right to play at this high level. He was noticed by PSU earlier this year as practice player of the week so he's definitely getting more looks. And lastly he is a RS Frosh and he has 3 more years to earn as much time as he wants on the field and I'm sure he will see his fair share of snaps.

DHS,

I know he played, the people that matter to him know he played, and I posted proof that he played. Your source of info “inside the Penn State program” was The BWI Free board, a link I posted which was either deleted by you or the site host. You claimed you were a Penn State fan but only became a board member this week on both the Edgytim and McAndrew free boards. Those Edgytim members that believe him have fun, all others that have supported my kids over the years, THANK YOU. This is my last post regarding this guy and topic.

You called out Bones claiming your son was in a nationally published photo and questioned his credibility, when you knew full well that wasn't your son in that picture because he did not play in that game (vs. Pitt), the newspaper made a mistake and put the wrong #80's name under the picture. But you came here thumping your chest over your own lie.

And no, you didn't prove anything, your links you posted were not as credible as mine in the Maryland game. In the Pitt game you have posted nothing, just avoiding that lie

This silly man. When in a hole you are supposed to stop digging. @jwarigaku you're embarrassing yourself and your family, just stop. You're doing your son a disservice with this malarky. Just give it up, you lied and got caught. Credibility is nil, self respect is less.

Soon the jwar pic gets posted.

Reactions: go dogz
And DHS is not HHS, that's for sure. Those two are butt buddies. For all I can tell DHS is just interested in letting the facts be known.

This is an abomination. Who cares how much the kid plays, more importantly who’s takes pride in trying to prove he didn’t? Scumbags that’s who. I can see why people don’t like jwar and if you want to spare with him that’s fine but leave his son out of it. Has Justin ever come on here and post? Have you ever seen him brag or be deserving of criticism? He’s one of the best kids I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. He had many offers in HS but fell in love with PSU and wanted to push himself. I applaud him for that. In a society where kids are looking for fame and notoriety as well as the easy route, he chose a near impossible one. I don’t know if he’s played yet this year but I hope he has, even just for a second because he deserves it. If he hasn’t I am still incredibly proud of that kid as everyone on this board should be. I know not everyone is a Naz fan but that kid represents IL football as good as any human out there.

So keep your bullshit to yourself Bones, no one wants to hear it. Talk your love/hate affair with jwar elsewhere, neither of you are innocent but when you bring his kid into this you start a bigger problem...

I'll allow you to go back and read the thread and edit your post accordingly.

I'll allow you to go back and read the thread and edit your post accordingly.
He talk about your kid? I don’t care what bs you jackasses argue you about. Literally couldn’t care less, I do know when you bring a kid I care about into the mix I get bothered. If you don’t know Justin wtf are you talking about him for? If you DO know Justin you’d know what a great kid his is and wouldn’t be talking out of your ass. Maybe Jwar is right, maybe he’s wrong about Justin’s playing time but you’re willing to spend your time trying to bad rap the kid, for what? That’s a special kind of jackass right there. Talk about the adult all you want, it’s annoying and I don’t read it but whatever. Bring the kid into the mix and you’ve crossed the line.

He talk about your kid? I don’t care what bs you jackasses argue you about. Literally couldn’t care less, I do know when you bring a kid I care about into the mix I get bothered. If you don’t know Justin wtf are you talking about him for? If you DO know Justin you’d know what a great kid his is and wouldn’t be talking out of your ass. Maybe Jwar is right, maybe he’s wrong about Justin’s playing time but you’re willing to spend your time trying to bad rap the kid, for what? That’s a special kind of jackass right there. Talk about the adult all you want, it’s annoying and I don’t read it but whatever. Bring the kid into the mix and you’ve crossed the line.
You're showing you don't read anything. Unbunch your panties, read the thread and then edit the evidence that you're an idiot.

Bones,

Additionally, you brought my son into the conversation earlier this year stating he would never sniff the field at Penn state, again you were wrong when a national photo appeared that was posted and you never acknowledged or apologized. I wasn’t addressing you in this thread but gave you the courtesy of a reasonable answer, but you continue to push...bugger off.

Bones, I believe this is the post that kicked things off on this thread. I know your focus is on the photo he refers to and your assertion that it’s not his kid but It also mentions some earlier point in time this year that you stated that his kid wouldn’t sniff the field. Not sure what thread that was or the context that surrounds your alleged statement but you haven’t denied making that statement so...

Not to bring a positive to the thread but Justin is in great company

And congrats to him for indeed being a Scout Team POTW

I don’t think bones is arguing that his kid isn’t a good person or football player. He’s arguing jwars blatant lie about that picture being his kid. For someone who enjoys getting after posters it’s hilarious that someone called him out and he continued his lie. Good for the his son for being a good scout teamer and student, I think it’s great, but to lie about the picture is ridiculous.

I would also bet his kid ends up earning a scholarship someday. Seems like the kind of player coaches would want to reward after a few years of busting his ass.

Reactions: ClownBaby
That wasn’t positive? Gave props to the player despite the fact his dad was wrong. I guess once a member of the posse always a member.
But you're beating a dead horse...

I fully understand what point Bones is making. I'm trying to change the tone from beheadings to something a bit more cheery.

So, no. That was fake positive

Reactions: Gene K. and Bowie50
This hoopla wasnt even what the thread was talking about until buddy brought it up and refused to let it die. It's not my fault an onlooker had enough of the alternative facts and brought it back to the realm of reality.

If @Irish LB wanted to protect the kid from anyone he would tell the kid's father to button it up.

I think jwar is done though. If that man can be quiet, it is a sign the topic can die now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT